X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couldnt have said it better myself sir

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      The issue with Jose and Andrea in Toronto is the same as it was for a lot of players:

fans, media, coaches, but most importantly, management thought they were better than they were and/or had them carrying too much of a load relative to their skill/ability as players.

You're asking 2nd fiddles to play lead.
      3rd bananas to play up.
      bench player sto start
      3rd string/D-League to be your backups.

These guys will likely all succeed elsewhere (and many have including Jack, Belinelli, Bayless, etc.) because they are asked to play within their skillset and ability because guys with better ability/skills are asked/expected to rightfully do more.
      While we had our disagreement over the Bargnani end to his era, these latest thoughts remind me of why I always enjoyed your perspective.

Comment

• lol Bargnani sets a great screen for Tony Parker

Comment

• Code:
          Andrea Bargnani  17 PT  5-13 FG  7-8 FT  0-3 3P  7/1 RB  0 AS  6 BL  2 ST  2 TO  4 PF  36 MN   (12/1, Pelicans)
          Bargs is buying for an Allstar this year. From what I've heard from Knicks fans it's not Bargs fault they are losing and he is at times the best player on the floor.

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post

Thought I would post this video I just saw about the Knicks, Bargnani and how Bargnani has affected their team.

IDK Why you're blaming it on Bargs. Both of them suck on D and when they are on together Bargs is more efficient .

The real issue here is that BOTH Melo and Bargs are terrible defenders and are being put out together. If Melo was a better defender they'd be winning, just as much as if Bargs was a better defender. I understand Bargs didn't play the best in TO when Bosh left but the blind hate towards Bargs is just flat out annoying.

This statement would be more accurate:

"Thought I would post this video I just saw about the Knicks, Bargnani and Mel and how Bargnani and Melo's terrible D has affected their team. "
          Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Thu Dec 5, 2013, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• I can't believe I'm watching this Nets-Knicks game. People are calling it the Toilet Bowl and rightfully so.. it's been ugly so far.

Bargs has looked good, first time I've really watched him as a Knick. 9pts after 1Q.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• anyone watching the knicks and nets game see bargnani and garnett going at again? Bargs has been KGs bitch in the past but Bargs showing some life in NY. Its great to see Bargnani having a good game on national tv. Gotta say I'm rooting for him..
              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Yeah i'm rooting for him too. Great game tonight, got ejected late in the game though for trash talking to KG lol. But yeah looking at the Knicks sked they could easily put on a 4-5 game winning streak.

Anyway, i dont understand why Bargs got ejected. Trash talking is PART OF THE GAME. KG is the king of trash talk and he never gets ejected.
                Last edited by The Great One; Thu Dec 5, 2013, 11:48 PM.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• http://nba.si.com/2013/12/05/kevin-g...s-nets-knicks/
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Anyway, i dont understand why Bargs got ejected.
                    because Joey Crawford.

Comment

• Refs were like "hey! only crazy black guys can trash talk! take a seat Luigi!"

Comment

• KG & Bargs

http://www.google.ca/imgres?hl=en&bi...8&tx=135&ty=66

Comment

• https://twitter.com/GotEm_Coach/stat...386946/photo/1

Only way to hate on KG .... Love this pic.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Yeah i'm rooting for him too. Great game tonight, got ejected late in the game though for trash talking to KG lol. But yeah looking at the Knicks sked they could easily put on a 4-5 game winning streak.

Anyway, i dont understand why Bargs got ejected. Trash talking is PART OF THE GAME. KG is the king of trash talk and he never gets ejected.
                            He got a technical foul.. it was the second of his game and that's why he got ejected. I don't think that was worthy of a T but whatever...

Comment

• Pretty sure Bargs would actually take Garnett.

KG is a whole lot of bark when it comes to intimidating opponents. He's no Charles Oakley. He's not even Z-Bo. He's intense, he talks a lot, he'll throw elbows, but that's about it.

Bargs is the guy you don't want to get excited. Just let him loaf through the game telling himself "it's not rebound ball." Underneath that, he's always been cold blooded. He doesn't give a sh*t.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• A Bleacher report article suggests that "Bargnani was pushed onto the Knicks by the CAA"..that's my bullshit needs filled for today.
                                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                                X