Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CT2010 wrote: View Post
    He doesn't play defence. That is all.
    Not true. Not only doesn't he play defense, his contract is astronomical! He's pay way more than Barngnai and much longer. His contract is not worth losing future cap flexibility...

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
      Maaaann!...you got to let it go. You just...need to let it go.

Maybe so. but, you know he's going to put up 30 and 15 against toronto..
      30 shots and 15 points. That sounds about right.

Comment

• Ujiri is a genius.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
          Consider many of the moves temporary in nature. I believe secondary ones shall be made. BC's poop is being cleaned up right now...imo.
          +1. I will add that it will be easyto trade novak to a team at the deadline too.

I think there is a board with a priority list on it and priority one just happened and kind of snuck in on priority 2(3pt shooting) as well.

Pure speculation but i think they want to
          1 get rid of bargs
          2 add 3pt shooting
          3 aquire assets and young players

I think masai looked at the list and made a trade that checked most off the board. Bargs for lee would have checked off item one but nothing for the others. I think we will be a team with stock piles of picks in the future

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            30 shots and 15 points. That sounds about right.
            Winner.

Also there's no way GS offers this deal straight up. There was clearly another aspect that makes this unrealistic. The actual deal was probably DD and Bargs for Lee and a shitty contract or something.

Comment

I'm so tired of you guys with yourcolangelo bashing. The guy is gone, let it go... plus, I would put money that you were all praising him at the beggining like you do with ujiri.
              Booo, Colangelo sucks!
              What are you, his son?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                Booo, Colangelo sucks!
                What are you, his son?
                I'm not sticking up for Colangelo. I'm just tired of you guys and your incessant bashing...just let it go.

and there's been like five posters that haveliked my post,so...either Coangelo is getting some serious poon or..it's time to let it go.
                Last edited by LBF; Mon Jul 1, 2013, 11:02 PM.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I'm so tired of you guys with yourcolangelo bashing. The guy is gone, let it go... plus, I would put money that you were all praising him at the beggining like you do with ujiri.
                  Either,,,, or hadn't yet been through puberty

Comment

• I'd be mad if he grabbed 6 boards a game but hahah, we're talking about Andrea Bargnani.

Comment

• OOOOOHHHHHH HAPPPY DAYYYYY

"I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

• charlz wrote: View Post
                        OOOOOHHHHHH HAPPPY DAYYYYY

My first thought was: "Celebrate good times, c'mon"

Comment

• I'm gonna assume that Bargnani is gonna get booed when he comes back...

Comment

• The only time I ever booed BArgnani was when he was a Raptor. Makes no sense to boo him now that he's gone. If anything I'll probably cheer for him.. he's the symbol of what I've been hoping (to be traded) and hating (Colangelo) for the past 4 years.

Btw, I think Bargnani can turn his career around. (I don't mean turn his career around like start playing like a #1 pick, but he's an offensively talented power forward, and I think he can legitimately be a factor in that area.) He's a good fit the Knicks. He just has to stay healthy.
                            your pal,
                            ebrian

Comment

• I can't wait to see the look on Chandler's face when he's rotating out on the perimeter, and Bargnani is landing planes in the paint.

Comment

• I can't wait for Spike Lee to run on the court and try and move Bargnani closer to the hoop.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X