Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...le-Has-Changed

Don't like the sound of that. Though I'd be happy if we could make it work with him coming off the bench. Would rather ship him off now.

Comment

• Mal wrote: View Post
      http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...le-Has-Changed

Don't like the sound of that. Though I'd be happy if we could make it work with him coming off the bench. Would rather ship him off now.
      Oh my god -_-. You know What happened right? BC went to practise last night and saw AB totally dismantle Amir and every other big. We have to trade now! Everytime BC gets a chance to see Barney healthy for a bit he falls back in love.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• His like that girl that thinks that he can change her asshole boyfriend.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Nothing new to see here but I definitely agree with the take on Doug Smith's blog entry today: just trying to light a fire on the offers.

In my opinion, if the Raptors can get a 1st out of Chicago, the Boozer deal is a no-brainer.
          Chicago's going to need to sweeten the pot. I almost want this to happen now for the sake of the kind of players that we have now with Gay, Dero and Lowry. They really need a post threat.
          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
            Chicago's going to need to sweeten the pot. I almost want this to happen now for the sake of the kind of players that we have now with Gay, Dero and Lowry. They really need a post threat.
            Too much of are offense comes from the perimeter
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Too much of are offense comes from the perimeter
              I'm really starting to think Boozer is a great idea.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• thought bargs played well tonight.

don't want boozer.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  thought bargs played well tonight.

don't want boozer.
                  Boozer had 17 and 10 in 29 mins tonight and Andrea had 9 and 4 Rebs in 26 mins. It's not too late BC take the deal!
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    thought bargs played well tonight.

don't want boozer.
                    I think you got the names mixed up.

Comment

• For the past week (month?) everyone is saying that no team wants bargnani.

Can you imagine? 10 million dollar player than no one wants.

Comment

• a game like this vs memphis it would be nice to throw it down on the block to Boozer

Comment

• Should of happened during All Star and Imo we would be legit ending at the 8th spot. BC! shed the past already!

Comment

a game like this vs memphis it would be nice to throw it down on the block to Boozer
                            Very True.
                            A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

• I am really hoping those who feel Bargnani's value can't get any lower realize that yes it can and, based on his performances his last 4 games played, it probably already has.

3.8pts on 36%fg/14%3pt and 1.8reb in 19.5 mins and the typical disinterest.

If that Boozer deal is on the table, you have to take it.

#tradeBargnani

Comment

I am really hoping those who feel Bargnani's value can't get any lower realize that yes it can and, based on his performances his last 4 games played, it probably already has.

3.8pts on 36%fg/14%3pt and 1.8reb in 19.5 mins and the typical disinterest.

If that Boozer deal is on the table, you have to take it.

#tradeBargnani
                                Those numbers are abysmal even for Bargnani. Being booed like that from his first game back after his injury must have drained all the life that was remaining out of him. Caliper test or not - he must have been affected by that.

I would love that Boozer trade if that was still on the table (even though I can't stand Boozer).

Comment

Working...
                                X