No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• come that 2014 free agency its imparitve we resign Gay and Lowry lock them up.
    Last edited by Rapstor4Life; Fri Feb 8, 2013, 01:29 AM.

Comment

• Boozer has the type of talent the Raptors need, and moving Bargs would finally....FINALLY give us a traditional PF on on both D and O, but and I can't beleive I'm saying this I think I would actually hold onto Bargs in this situation. Boozer is past his prime and all I keep thinking about is how he left Clevland high and dry when he left for Utah and how he forced his way out of Utah when he wanted out of there. Seems like a guy that if he isn't happy he's going to let everyone know about it.

I realize going after David West or Milsap/Jefferson won't solve the Bargs issue, but I'm not sure Boozer is the answer.

Comment

• Please take a look at our exchange, I am giving valid reasons why fans may be booing Andrea, and you are giving your judgments as to who is classy and who is not.

I get it, you are the best, the classiest, the most knowledgeable, perhaps you should write a manifesto on how fans should behave at sporting venues. Maybe it will catch on, or maybe no one will care and things will be like they have always been.

My stance, is that you can't judge another raptor fan for his/her motives. That is the basic premise of giving another human being respect to decide their own actions. When someone boos next to me, it is their action, I do not feel emberessed or compelled to do as they do. I don't judge them, because maybe they have a take on the situation that I do not understand, I need to give them the benefit of the doubt. To me that is classy. Allowing another person to be themselves. Let them cry, smile, dance, ahhh, sigh, and boo their displeasure if need be.

You on the other hand are making divisive judgments about other fans class because you do not understand/or agree with their opinion actions. Perhaps this is to demonstrate how much better you are than everyone else, I have no idea, but in my experience games are entertainment, booing happens and will continue to happen.

I get it you are the best, the rightest. We should all be like you.

Comment

• Y'all be trippin'

Comment

• Boozer is cash money from mid range. With that Rainbow Jumpshot of his

Comment

• Dude is stalking me and being a pain in the ass with his righteousness...

Comment

• if you think bargnani is an overpaid heartless bum wait till you see Booz cost to his 15 million pulling more shameful shit at both ends than a late raptors era Vince Carter.
                LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

• minks77 wrote: View Post
                  if you think bargnani is an overpaid heartless bum wait till you see Booz cost to his 15 million pulling more shameful shit at both ends than a late raptors era Vince Carter.
                  proof?

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                    he's almost 32...no thanks. Lts try and build on a core that can contend in 3-5 years
                    That's exactly what I'm thinking. How does this help us in 3 years when:

Lowry 29
                    Gay 29
                    Valanciunas 23
                    Ross 24
                    Derozan 26
                    Amir 27

Don't know if that is completely accurate but close. That is a damn good core when everyone is that age if the rookies hit their potential and we add a piece or 2. I'd much rather see Bargs go for something with an eye on the future. Truth be told I'd rather see DeRozan go, as he has more value, giving Ross more time to blossom. Bargs could be a great stretch 4 off the bench, on a really good team.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      proof?
                      Ever watch him play against more than just the Raptors? Have you paid any attention to his career? I've watched a lot of his games since Cleveland, at least those he was healthy enough to play in. If you don't think he milked his way out of situations he wasn't fond of (Utah for instance) you'll be surprised when you get to see it on the every day. I hate Bargs and booz is better but c'mon now, cap killer better? When we have a need for a back up PG, need minutes for Amir and Vala? Boozer is fools gold.
                      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

• I'd take him over Nani still. I don't really care to much about contracts, if its an upgrade then you do it. Money isn't important right now, winning is

Comment

• After being booed there is no way AB even want to stay here. Need to get him out of here.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Truth be told I'd rather see DeRozan go, as he has more value, giving Ross more time to blossom. Bargs could be a great stretch 4 off the bench, on a really good team.
                            Bargs has "some" value.... & I'd rather DD over AB

I would seriously consider the boozer for bargs trade if they take Lucas iii , and AA/Lk....give us Boozer , teague and 1st round pick. I would even throw in a 2nd round pick to make it happen

Bargs PER 12.4
                            Boozer PER 17.3

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                              Kid in my experience with life, those that judge others for not being classy are usually the least classy of all.

You obviously are having a "leave Britteny alone moment" I still can't believe you are going on about this. Nothing you will say will keep sports fans from booing or cheering. You can twist your panties in a knot every time it happens but in the end it is your coping skills and maturity that are the issue.

How old are you 12? Getting all disturbed because fans at an arena are booing...
                              Are you seriously using the "how old are you 12?" argument? No adult actually talks like this but i guess you wouldn't know that. Thats me being embarassed for you. How "teen" of me!

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                For the record, Gasol is older than Boozer.
                                Gasol only has 1 more yr of contract budy, cmon

Comment

Working...
                                X