No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL just being hopeful here guys lol, I am all for the trade but he will undoubetedly have to play first before we can move him lol.

@Planetmars I completely agree.

Comment

• I can't wait for him to not come back! #TRADEBARGNANI

Comment

• agreed. bye bye bargnani. i really liked him, and always supported him.

but, good riddance, please leace.

Comment

• Getting time to change the title to "REJOICE!" ??

Steve Kyler: Bargnani is no longer in the picture in Toronto, they'll play him to prove he's healthy, but a trade is almost inevitable at this point Twitter @stevekylerNBA
          *fingers cross as I hope for the best (trade) and prepare for the worst (stay)*

Comment

• be a shame if this thread doesn't get a 1000000 views before we trade him

Comment

• I'm sure there will be 50k worth of views to read the posts that we didn't get enough or don't like what we got when he finally gets traded.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                be a shame if this thread doesn't get a 1000000 views before we trade him
                I'm convinced "The Bargnani Discussion" will outlast even the "Vince discussion".
                Bargnani manages to solicit the most Vile angst we've ever seen around here.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  I'm convinced "The Bargnani Discussion" will outlast even the "Vince discussion".
                  Bargnani manages to solicit the most Vile angst we've ever seen around here.
                  Not sure I agree. Time makes the anger fade. If RR was around in 2005.... .wow.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Not sure I agree. Time makes the anger fade. If RR was around in 2005.... .wow.
                    Boy, I could imagine hysteria... Game after Game of dramatic BS...
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• J.E. Skeets ‏@jeskeets

See. RT @MrButterChicken: A '07 article on Bargnani. Read part about the Caliper personality test and you might cry — http://es.pn/IExMCH
                      Retweeted by Tim Chisholm
                      For a trip down memory lane the whole article is worth the read. I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or drink when I read this:

For years, NBA teams have used the Caliper Profile to evaluate potential draft picks. The Caliper is a personality profile used by numerous corporations and organizations to measure one's capacity to excel in specific situations. Over the past 24 years, Caliper has assessed more than 20,000 athletes, including NBA players from Detroit, San Antonio, Denver and Phoenix. Colangelo has long been sold on the system. When he heard how Bargnani measured up, he nearly dropped the phone.

"They said his upside and potential were off the charts," Colangelo says from the tunnel of the Air Canada Centre as Bargnani drains a three against the Cavaliers. "They said, 'Out of all the athletes we've profiled, we've never seen anything like this.' "

The test showed that Bargnani is virtually oblivious to what others think of him. And his tremendous ability to block out such potentially negative pressures enables him to focus completely on the task at hand. So the expectations and anxieties that come with being the No.1 pick, or the only Italian-born player in the league, or even taking a game-winning shot, don't even register with him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/s...pnmag/bargnani

Comment

• I've heard this before somewhere
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          For a trip down memory lane the whole article is worth the read. I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or drink when I read this:
                          I say all of RR does all 3. Why not cry in tears of joy while enjoying some MGD?

Jk.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• J.E. Skeets ‏@jeskeets

See. RT @MrButterChicken: A '07 article on Bargnani. Read part about the Caliper personality test and you might cry — http://es.pn/IExMCH
                            Retweeted by Tim Chisholm
                            The first paragraph makes me wanna cry...
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• This goes to show you how high everyone was on Bargs in the beginning. He jusst hasn't taken that step into the elite level like we all anticipated.
                              Welp, that sucked.

Comment

• The

"The test showed that Bargnani is virtually oblivious to what others think of him. And his tremendous ability to block out such potentially negative pressures enables him to focus completely on the task at hand. So the expectations and anxieties that come with being the No.1 pick, or the only Italian-born player in the league, or even taking a game-winning shot, don't even register with him."

passage would explain his (outwardly uncaring) demeanor.

Comment

Working...
                                X