No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man Marcus Camby is whining about having to play in Toronto, it's like fucking 1997 all over again

Comment

• hahahaha. what a great way for him to end off his career. being traded back to the city that he bailed on at the start of his career after draft.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• whining? he is 39 fucking yearsold. Let the man retire if he wants to... his contract will void and we will gain cap space.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Camby wouldn't have been an effective player on this roster. Masai Ujiri likes Young Talent. Rmb that. At least Novak we can still use but the most important components for our organization atm is the picks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quentin_Richardson is a possible infill player...

I wish Masai had known about this hole CBA2 type scenario so it was an all in 1 go... NYC can back out from now till the 10th

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
            whining? he is 39 fucking yearsold. Let the man retire if he wants to... his contract will void and we will gain cap space.
            Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't give two shits about Marcus Camby. But his whining is delicious to me, because fuck Marcus Camby.

Comment

• Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post

Cost of doing business. Raps will gladly waive and payout the 500k.

Hope Camby bitches out and retires, too.

Edit: I don't actually begrudge Camby wanting to chase a ring, I just generally don't like the guy
                Last edited by KHD; Sun Jun 30, 2013, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                  I wish Masai had known about this hole CBA2 type scenario so it was an all in 1 go... NYC can back out from now till the 10th
                  Knicks won't back out. That'd be suicidal from the standpoint of future dealings around the league. The handshake agreement is as good as done, in these trades.

Comment

• So this deal costs money to make the Raptors money and gets us Novak right? all while shedding Bargnani? wheres the catch 22 in this?

Comment

• We've been messed and played around with by Jordan twice with BC. Yes, it was BC, but the raptors have been shafted before.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                        So this deal costs money to make the Raptors money and gets us Novak right? all while shedding Bargnani? wheres the catch 22 in this?
                        Perhaps there are none... which is difficult to believe until July 10th

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          So this deal costs money to make the Raptors money and gets us Novak right? all while shedding Bargnani? wheres the catch 22 in this?
                          Denver can swap the 2016 1st round pick if they choose. Other than that, haven't heard anything about protection on it, so we'll see.

Comment

• July 10th is my birthday, if this trade pulls through and Camby retires I would consider it the most appreciative birthday gift I would ever receive.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• "The trade was cast into limbo when the N.B.A. did not immediately grant approval, but both teams expect to complete a modified version in the coming days..."

"Neither Pablo Prigioni nor Earl Barron would make enough money in a sign-and-trade deal to make the numbers work. It appears the only Knicks free agent who could save this deal is Quentin Richardson."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/01/sp...ef=sports&_r=0

Comment

• Jaworski wrote: View Post
                                "The trade was cast into limbo when the N.B.A. did not immediately grant approval, but both teams expect to complete a modified version in the coming days..."

"Neither Pablo Prigioni nor Earl Barron would make enough money in a sign-and-trade deal to make the numbers work. It appears the only Knicks free agent who could save this deal is Quentin Richardson."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/01/sp...ef=sports&_r=0
                                i think after k-mart richardson would be the most attractive asset to contending teams anyway. at one year minimums he has to have some value for his shooting.

i can also see novak garnering intrest but he is a bit expensive.

i really hope this trade makes it through, i agree with the above poster about the handshake trade but if given an "out" that lets them maintain reputation then the handshake means nothing. like when you blame your wife for all the times you cant play with your friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X