• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Id love Dano on the team.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• we don't need another one like that,hell no

Comment

• You haven't answered yet, do you want to watch me taking a sheet?

Classic!
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
          5 years of history says differently.
          +1

Comment

• I would trade Bargs for Gallo and....Mozgov...without hesitation.

Comment

• noxleno wrote: View Post
              I would trade Bargs for Gallo and....Mozgov...without hesitation.
              I hope Denver would do that

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                Scouts remain concerned about several aspects of Lithuanian power forward Donatas Motiejunas’s game.

"He doesn't really love basketball," a Central Division executive says. "He doesn't seem to appear to like to do anything that's even a little difficult. That scares you a little bit. The only thing he gets an excellent on is offensive rebounding and putbacks, and that's because he's doing it against midgets."

Said an Atlantic Division exec: "Right now, it's not even close. Vesely is a player and Motiejunas is an unknown. I've seen him play too many times when he would get two rebounds, three rebounds. He's projected in all these mocks to go top 10. I don't think so. I think he lacks passion for the game. He looks like he's got short arms. That might be a factor.

"He gets pushed under (the basket) a lot and then he reaches up. Guys are going up over him to get rebounds. He lacks fire, lacks emotion. Always has the same demeanor on the court. If you're 7 feet tall and you have any hope of coming over here you have to be, routinely, getting 10, 11 boards ... I can't get excited about him."

source

Sound familiar?
                Told you guys! this kids a bargnani 2.0. If you go to nbadraft.net and click on his name, his comparison is... You guessed it ANDREA BARGNANI! check that baby off the list.

Comment

• I am so tired this evening I am giggling after watching that. Awesome.

Bargnani really has to step up with the next Primo commercial.

Comment

• Having Danilo on the Raptors would be awesome. I'm hoping we get to draft Irving in the draft and then trade Jose for Danilo. Denver will have all sorts of cap issues in the coming year. This year, they need to try to resign Nene and Winston Chandler. Nene is going to get some serious coin from many teams. Then, next year, Raymond Felton is an unrestricted free agent. Considering BC's connections with Denver GM Masai, the fact Masai is well aware of Calderon's ability, and the fact that Calderon has only 2 years left on his deal, I think this could be a possibility. I'd love to see Irving, DeRozan, and Davis slashing to the net or banging down in the post and then kicking it out to Danilo for an open 3. The other thing is I've always thought there was a bit of a rivarly between Danilo and Andrea. Bargnani always seems to raise his game when playing against Danilo. If Danilo were on this team, Andrea might actually get a fire lit under him as he would still want to be the top Italian on this team.

Comment

• jd4 wrote: View Post
                      Having Danilo on the Raptors would be awesome. I'm hoping we get to draft Irving in the draft and then trade Jose for Danilo. Denver will have all sorts of cap issues in the coming year. This year, they need to try to resign Nene and Winston Chandler. Nene is going to get some serious coin from many teams. Then, next year, Raymond Felton is an unrestricted free agent. Considering BC's connections with Denver GM Masai, the fact Masai is well aware of Calderon's ability, and the fact that Calderon has only 2 years left on his deal, I think this could be a possibility. I'd love to see Irving, DeRozan, and Davis slashing to the net or banging down in the post and then kicking it out to Danilo for an open 3. The other thing is I've always thought there was a bit of a rivarly between Danilo and Andrea. Bargnani always seems to raise his game when playing against Danilo. If Danilo were on this team, Andrea might actually get a fire lit under him as he would still want to be the top Italian on this team.
                      http://hoopshype.com/salaries/denver.htm

Denver has $26M tied up in 7 players. If Nene stays and qualifying offers are extended to Chandler and Afflalo, they now have 10 players under contract at $40M. Denver has one of the most enviable situations in the league with a well rounded roster of desirable assets and financial flexibility to address their needs next season plus they have an $18M trade exemption. There is no way to tell what this will mean for next season with the new CBA but it would appear they are definitely in the top five or six teams to deal with the transition.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Never would have thought Walton was a "sixth man" nor that one could be a hall of famer (McHale as well) either!! Sacrilege to mention such when relative journeymen like Bargs & Crawford are in the conversation. But you are correct about bigs having the role. I think Horry might be another one of note.
                        gotta remember, back in 'the day,' before the league was so diluted & there were fewer franchises, it was commonplace to have significantly 'better' players coming off the bench - especially for the upper echelon teams - than happens now.

that being said...a few of the examples Tim provided were of players who were coming off the bench at a particular stage of their careers or for specific reasons. generally speaking, the best 6th men are guys who have the ability to be starters, but for a myriad of reasons, are usually either more productive or impactful (positively) to their team coming off the bench. it's why i've felt the notion of bargs coming off the bench has always been more about lessening his negative impact than about him providing some large positive return.
                        TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

• ab is a great player. there are few 7' players that can do what he does re: putting ball on the floor and shoot the ball. he literally hasa open shop every time .I think he makes an good second option and an amazing 3rd option in the NBA but he cant be #1 not in the NBA. I really dont think we should trade him. we just need a better coach and a few players to step up around him maybe a FA. he will be fine

Comment

• Zigus wrote: View Post
                            ab is a great player. there are few 7' players that can do what he does re: putting ball on the floor and shoot the ball. he literally hasa open shop every time .I think he makes an good second option and an amazing 3rd option in the NBA but he cant be #1 not in the NBA. I really dont think we should trade him. we just need a better coach and a few players to step up around him maybe a FA. he will be fine
                            Is there a button on this site that Bargnani fans press to create this comment? No offense, but this is the exact same comment I've read dozens of times, and I still don't believe it.
                            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Bargs needs to quit being lazy and start getting smaller cheques , maybe that will motivate him, but until then he needs to get traded ASAP. Bargs is being enabled by BC to play at his minimum requirements and get paid like Lamar Odom.
                              Sad thing is Bargs' contract is so bad, its gonna be really hard to trade him for quality players.
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Dude is locked in for $50M. Smaller checks wouldn't motivate me after making that coin. Lots of teams will be interested in a 25 year old, seven foot, 21PPG scorer. I think they should go after a player like Mayo, who is expendable to the Grizz and who they've already tried to trade at least twice in the past year. They won't get more talent than Mayo for him in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X