X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Very much agreed.

No more bargnani bashing either.... Even when he lights it up for New York
    That's a good one Matty, lights up NYC. That city and Carmelo Anthony will eat him alive.
    β€œThe saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• If this(Lee) is true, I wish MU had done it. I'd love to see Lee here. I'm sure MU had his reasons not to do it.
      Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
        If this(Lee) is true, I wish MU had done it. I'd love to see Lee here. I'm sure MU had his reasons not to do it.
        He doesn't play defence. That is all.

Comment

• CT2010 wrote: View Post
          He doesn't play defence. That is all.
          I agree. That's all.
          Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• Burnit482 wrote: View Post
            just thinking out loud we all complain about how with demar and gay on the floor the floor isnt spread. a starting lineup of Lowry, Demar, Rudy, Novak and JV i think spreads the floor just fine. This also puts Amir back on the bench which he plays as hard as he can no matter start or bench which alot cant. I think its a realistic lineup and Amir will still get starters like minutes and just be our 6th man.

Thoughts?
            Consider many of the moves temporary in nature. I believe secondary ones shall be made. BC's poop is being cleaned up right now...imo.
            Last edited by Bendit; Mon Jul 1, 2013, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• Knicks pretty much replaced Novak and Smith with Bargnani............ somewhere Woodson and Spike Lee are contemplating suicide.

Comment

• He's off the books, that's all that matters!!!!!

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                  ...Spike Lee....suicide.
                  The world would be a better place
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                    I'm so tired of you guys with yourcolangelo bashing. The guy is gone, let it go... plus, I would put money that you were all praising him at the beggining like you do with ujiri.
                    Guys, it's only natural and it's probably going to continue for sometime so you might as well get used to it.

Comment

• Stephen A Smith is going to destroy Bargnani as soon as he comes in plays like shit lol cant wait Im surprised he hasnt said anything on this yet actually. You're 7 feet.........AND YOU CANT REBOUND???? THATS BLASPHEMOUS I never thought I'd say this but NEW YORK YOU LOST ME HOW CAN YOU HAVE THE LEGENDARY CLUTCH PLAYA CARMELLLLLLOOOO ANTHONY playing BESIDE THIS SCRUUBB....Might as well get KWWWWWWAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEY BROWNN over here as much as it pains me to say this SKIP BAYLESS I AM DONE WITH NEW YORK RIGHT NOOOOW! Lol

Stephen A Smith ladies and gentlemen!

Comment

• TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                        Seems like he is!

Do you guys want Novak to stay or should the Raps flip him?
                        I don't think happiness is a decision.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                          Personally, I'm not quite sure how I would feel. It would definitely feel bittersweet. I would be happy that he finally found his touch, but at the same time really bitter that he couldn't do this when he was here...
                          Wouldn't matter, its the situation that will make him play well, he would have sucked if he stays. For his sake i hope he does well, because NY will eat him up alive because of what they gave up to get him, something that's not his fault, just like it wasn't his fault he got picked #1.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Guys, it's only natural and it's probably going to continue for sometime so you might as well get used to it.
                            Maaaann!...you got to let it go. You just...need to let it go.

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                            That's a good one Matty, lights up NYC. That city and Carmelo Anthony will eat him alive.
                            Maybe so. but, you know he's going to put up 30 and 15 against toronto..
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• Bargnani...BULLY!

Comment

• Good with the bad

I came home from vacation to see this. Great news. Raptors need a consistent 3 point option and Novak can give it. Although he is a HUGE liability on defense(but so is Bargnani). I imagine Q-rich will never wear a raps uniform. I'm also not sure if this has already been talked about, as I'm not going to go through 17 pages but apparently Marcus Camby was upset about being traded and voiced that he wants to play for a contender. I imagine this means if the raptors can't find a suitable place for him then he may consider retirement and then sign with a contender when eligible. Too bad as I believe he could be a good mentor for JV. Either way I like the trade. Bargnani had to be on his way out and I would've been happy with just Novak/cap filler, the picks are just extra. Great start for Ujiri.

Comment

Working...
                                X