No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real reason why he will never be traded.... Primo spent a boat load of money on that commercial.

Comment

• Fuchan wrote: View Post
      The real reason why he will never be traded.... Primo spent a boat load of money on that commercial.
      I'm sure they could use computer effects to change the Raptors jersey to a Lakers one

Comment

• This guy needs to go before we all lose it. When bargnani and BC leave this garbage brand of basketball will automatically become great. Just their presence makes everything basketball turn bad

Comment

• Eric Koreen ‏@ekoreen

And via @wolstatsun and @mattdevlinraps, Bargnani sits out with an ankle injury. Bring on the referendum on Raps w/o Bargs! #narrative

No Bargnani. Trade looming? (joking - we are not that lucky)

Comment

• He's injured!?

Comment

• with bargs out i guarantee raps win
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                with bargs out i guarantee raps win
                a 10 game winning streak. Colangelo probably still won't get it

Comment

• fucking bargnani cost us this game. after weeks of screaming for him to be benched so our team could flourish without his cancer he still found a way to put up only zeros. it's almost like it's a team sport and he is a problem and not the problem. hopefully he isn't injured and there is a trade brewing in the background.

anyone know why he didn't play? a benching seems a bit drastic after his shooting game last time out.

#freebargs

Comment

• i am just trolling now. sorry

Comment

• Our defense late in the first and the second quarters of the game was the best ive seen it all season. Ross was a part of it as well, which was nice to see. I thought we played ALOT better without Bargnani, though I don't understand why Kleiza took all of Bargs' usual shots. Its like the team now has a habit of lazily feeding the long 2pt shot.

And don't even get me started on Amir taking those shots, as if he were a spot-up guy.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                        And don't even get me started on Amir taking those shots, as if he were a spot-up guy.
                        amir is the player i most want traded. want him sent out asap

Comment

• Amir + Calderon + Bargnani + 2nd Round picks could net us some really nice assets in return. Not to mention a pick or so in return,
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            with bargs out i guarantee raps win
                            Bold prediction, lol.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                              Amir + Calderon + Bargnani + 2nd Round picks could net us some really nice assets in return. Not to mention a pick or so in return,
                              Not exact but pretty sure that's over 26 million. Do you know how trades work? Who are you expecting back in this type of deal?

Comment

• Courtesy of TurboZone

Comment

Working...
                                X