No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would really upset me is if Andrea gets traded and he starts to.....try.

Comment

• airforce1 wrote: View Post
      what would really upset me is if Andrea gets traded and he starts to.....try.
      At this point I don't really care. He doesn't fit this roster anymore.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• airforce1 wrote: View Post
        what would really upset me is if Andrea gets traded and he starts to.....try.
        I have already prepared myself for this.

Comment

• GRADE BARGNANIS SEASON!!!

just in case you weren't already sad about his wasted talent...

His routine os pretty impressive (this is lockout season) shows him working in the post.....

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            I have already prepared myself for this.
            I expect Andrea to succeed. It just wont happen here.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
              The test showed that Bargnani is virtually oblivious to what others think of him.
              I think you're onto something.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                His routine os pretty impressive (this is lockout season) shows him working in the post.....
                Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn yo! He was making that imaginary defender bite on all his fakes. No doubt he's gonna be legit next season!

Comment

• i wouldnt be sad if i never have to see that stepback on the 3 point line shot again

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn yo! He was making that imaginary defender bite on all his fakes. No doubt he's gonna be legit next season!
                    haha

That was for 2011-12 season though.

2012-13 season he was nowhere near that in shape.

I am pretty sure he spent last summer in Italy eating his grandma's pasta all day, every day.

That is not a pasta joke. I recall him saying that.

The catch 22 of him doing nothing all summer and healing his calf was he became MORE out of shape and lazier.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                      It's funny that even as a strong Bargnani supporter in the past, I always felt that he just wasn't that bright. What I mean is that he reminded me of kids I played with in various sports who were bigger/stronger/faster/more skilled than me (they were even often the 'best' player on the team), who learned the plays and were beasts in practice, but then always failed in games when the opposition didn't do exactly what the 'opponents' had done in practice. It's like the kid who had it drilled into his head to go to a certain spot to defend, but he'd go there even if the player he was supposed to be defending didn't go there. All the talent in the world, had coaches salivating in practice, but then looked utterly lost when trying to apply the theory in live game situations. Even from the time he was a rookie I remember watching him and thinking that his instinct was to be a better help defender, but just as he was about to take a step into the lane he seemed to remember being told not to leave his man, so he'd just stand there and watch guys go in for uncontested dunks (while he guarded his man to prevent a pass being made to him).

And Smitch didn't help his game either; ever since his rookie year he always seemed to be worried about being pulled out of games when missing his first few shots. He was always a different, more confident player in any games where he started out hot on offense (why I always yelled at my tv for the coaches to start him inside to get easy looks down low early on). Unfortunately it seemed that as his career progressed, his confidence, effort on both ends and focus on defense/rebounding all seemed tied to how well he started the games off offensively. If he started out 0-3, he may as well have been benched.

Such a waste of talent/potential, because he certainly had all of the mechanics to be successful, he just seemed to lack the desire/drive to be the best...

Comment

• Lol should of had a defender but seriously he looks good in this vid. He didnt do any of those post moves or one drible pull ups around the basket at all this season. The Bargnani in this video is the Bargnani Toronto fans were waiting on and its just really sad.

Bargs was showing off the complete package that earned the nickname "Il Mago"

Comment

• God damn it.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                            God damn it.
                            lol

He definitely would not have helped the Raptors down the stretch.... Nate Robinson either.

Comment

• should've taken the Bargs + Lucas III for Boozer + N.Robinson deal. Both Boozer and N.Robinson are ballin in the playoff, man wish we had these two guys, could've made to the playoff and make a splash in the NBA

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                                should've taken the Bargs + Lucas III for Boozer + N.Robinson deal. Both Boozer and N.Robinson are ballin in the playoff, man wish we had these two guys, could've made to the playoff and make a splash in the NBA
                                Pretty sure that offer was contingent on Bargs not being injured and out for the season. So, Bargs found a way to fuck up the Bargs trade with his pasta elbow.

Comment

Working...
                                X