Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    in what way?
    in the way its any team other than Toronto?

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      perhaps we should just have Bargnani put down if we can't find a good home for him
      Or we can just extradite him. Don't have to be that harsh.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• *BUMP*

Bargnani playing with Italy this summer.

http://www.sportando.net/eng/usa/nba...talian-nt.html

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          *BUMP*

Bargnani playing with Italy this summer.

http://www.sportando.net/eng/usa/nba...talian-nt.html
          This is a first, seriously when was the last time he did anything during the summer. Hes been as usual when season ends after his "talk" with BC on his future went back to Italy. Nice that hes actually going to play basketball this time around.

Bargnani has the body language of a gy clocking in to work at a desk all day not play basketball and make millions he treats it like he'd rather be anywhere else....

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
            This is a first, seriously when was the last time he did anything during the summer. Hes been as usual when season ends after his "talk" with BC on his future went back to Italy. Nice that hes actually going to play basketball this time around.

Bargnani has the body language of a gy clocking in to work at a desk all day not play basketball and make millions he treats it like he'd rather be anywhere else....
            He did play 2 summers ago before his magical 13 games.

Comment

He did play 2 summers ago before his magical 13 games.
              Here we go again.

Comment

Darryl Morey would not trade for Bargnani in one billion years. He is big in to advanced stats and Bargnani is the anti-Christ to advanced statistics.
                Aaron Brooks

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                  Aaron Brooks
                  Aaron Brooks was drafted 26th overall, was an 'average' basketball player when he started in Houston (16 PER, 0.91 ws/48, .511 eFGs, .549 TS%) in his 3rd year. Following year (2010/11) he became back up to Lowry, was then traded to Phoenix for Dragic + a first rounder.

Morey than picked him up at the end of this past season off waivers for dirt, 7 games before the playoffs started (whose other option at PG was a rookie).

Seems like a pretty sweet combination of cheap and value moves

Comment

• Craiger wrote: View Post
                    in the way its any team other than Toronto?
                    Ok...but in what specific way where they would want him for some reason?

Comment

• Craiger wrote: View Post
                      Aaron Brooks was drafted 26th overall, was an 'average' basketball player when he started in Houston (16 PER, 0.91 ws/48, .511 eFGs, .549 TS%) in his 3rd year. Following year (2010/11) he became back up to Lowry, was then traded to Phoenix for Dragic + a first rounder.

Morey than picked him up at the end of this past season off waivers for dirt, 7 games before the playoffs started (whose other option at PG was a rookie).

Seems like a pretty sweet combination of cheap and value moves
                      I was mainly thinking of picking him up this year. If you look at nbageek; his career average wp/48 is 0.11. The average for a pg is 0,99. Source

The point is, I don't think Morey takes these kind of advanced stats as his benchmarking tool; he certainly doesn't alway act according to them.

With Bargnani, if he could be picking up another asset, he might just think of a good chance to buy low.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                        Here we go again.
                        lol

no no no

I did not mean it in that way. It was more of a reply to "when was the last time he did anything during the summer."

Buuuuuut, if his trade value is really that bad right now, the Raptors have nothing to lose by..... nope, I can't even type it. Never mind.

Comment

• *I have always thought that I played well*

shake my head.......

Comment

• Can we just pretend that Primo will turn his game around under a new GM and coach?

Comment

• LateBoomer wrote: View Post
                              Can we just pretend that Primo will turn his game around under a new GM and coach?
                              well he is 0 for 3 on coaches.

Maybe the GM will do the trick?

Comment

• maybe the threat of being traded to Charlotte will do the trick
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X