No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just amnesty him now make him use him own money to rehab his injury dont waste our resources on him anymore

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      Watch when he gets moved there will be a cult of Bargnani lovers led by R.dot circling the forums saying "If we had Bargnani we could have won this game....etc etc We really miss Bargnani's lock down Defense and his great rebounding"

shivers*
      I feel sorry for the fanbase of Bargnani's new team. A pandemic of mental health problems is sure to rise....

Comment

I dont think Chicago wants a guy like Bargnani around Derrick Rose can you imagine? "Derrick Rose Driving kick out to Bargnani Bargnani 3 pt shot Missed"

Ew.... but anyone dumb enough to give us something useful for him I gladly welcome it.
        I agree with you but here are a few things:

1) there will be a lot trades consummated in the future that are not basketball trades. Hopefully the Raptors having deep pocket content starved owners becomes a blessing.

2) I fully expect Bargnani to have revitalization in his career whenever and where ever he plays after Toronto.

3) Bargnani saves Chicago a lot of money but they also have Gibson capable of logging big minutes. Bargnani might start but I woudn't expect him to log more than the 29 mins Boozer currently does.

4) Mirotic is due to come to the NBA when Bargnani's contract is expiring. They are likely to try and work in a stretch 4 in preparation of his arrival.

5) Boozer is just as toxic as Bargnani when it comes to contracts in the NBA. Boozer also has his fair share of injuries in the past.

Comment

• And Boozer plays no D and screams really loud all the time. I hate him.

Comment

I dont think Chicago wants a guy like Bargnani around Derrick Rose can you imagine? "Derrick Rose Driving kick out to Bargnani Bargnani 3 pt shot Missed"

Ew.... but anyone dumb enough to give us something useful for him I gladly welcome it.
            I actually think Bargnani could thrive in Chicago. Thibs seems to get the best out of his players (at least on the defensive end). Belinelli is not going to win the DOY award but he has had his best defensive year under Thibs.

Chicago has also had a history of decent 3 point shooters, and Bargnani has a reputation of being a good one (I don't think he's that great, but that reputation does exist), and BC can seem to sell anything to anyone.

I think Noah is probably one of the best centers in the league, and to pair him up with Bargnani could work out.

Comment

• Where ever there is Bargnani there is an increase in suicide.

LOL! this video kills me.

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                hopefully, in the off season, they can find a suitable sucker..... i mean, potential trade... with a team that is willing to shit all over their own hopes and dreams... i mean, give bargs a decent chance to contribute to their success..
                Hahaha LMAO..... i mean, lol

I enjoy your sense of humour sir. Never ever change. lol

Comment

• reminder that we got nothing in the S&T for bosh.

reminder that we traded 3 players AND roy hibbert for oneal, who lasted for 41 games, who exchanged for shawn marion, who also only lasted less than a season, and finally ended up with ... turks and antoine wright.

finally a reminder that we also will get nothing for bargs.

how the fuck does BC still have his job?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    I agree with you but here are a few things:

1) there will be a lot trades consummated in the future that are not basketball trades. Hopefully the Raptors having deep pocket content starved owners becomes a blessing.

2) I fully expect Bargnani to have revitalization in his career whenever and where ever he plays after Toronto.

3) Bargnani saves Chicago a lot of money but they also have Gibson capable of logging big minutes. Bargnani might start but I woudn't expect him to log more than the 29 mins Boozer currently does.

4) Mirotic is due to come to the NBA when Bargnani's contract is expiring. They are likely to try and work in a stretch 4 in preparation of his arrival.

5) Boozer is just as toxic as Bargnani when it comes to contracts in the NBA. Boozer also has his fair share of injuries in the past.
                    Colangelo would be proud of this spin
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Welcome to Europe Bargnani!
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                        Welcome to Europe Bargnani!
                        Isn't Euro basketball very physical with a lot of contact under the basket being allowed? Andrea might have a tough go of it over there, too. He should retire and do something else.
                        Last edited by stretch; Wed Mar 13, 2013, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                          Isn't Euro basketball very physical with a lot of contact under the basket being allowed? Andrea might have a tough go it over there, too. He should retire and do something else.
                          In Italy, Andrea would have a much easier time. They'd be able to play him at his natural position of "player to put into the game when the mafia asks us to intentionally lose"

Comment

• I thought it was funny the first time but they went way overboard with the shit they said. I would never say stuff like that about a player on tv no matter how bad they may be.

Comment

• Is it possible for a euro league team to buy out AB's contract in the NBA...sort of reverse of what usually happens. If someone is willing to pay AB to play in Europe and he is willing to work with the Raps on a reasonable buy out it might end well for both sides.

Comment

• A fitting end to both AB and BC's tenure in this city. I'm fine with the 2.5% ticket increase, for as long as those two fools are gone for good.
                                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                                X