Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    in life, i'm a med student haha, i will be making big $ on the long run
    Thanks for the insight, still doesn't hide the fact you're a very successful troll on this site, congrats.
    Last edited by e2thed; Thu Feb 21, 2013, 08:44 PM.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

are you in med school or are you planning to go? Because there is a huge difference.

It still doesn't change the fact that you are too stupid to realize that even with amnestying pasta, we will be over the cap, and can't make an offseason signing.

Comment

Suddenly the pretentiousness makes sense but the stupidity is cause for major concern.

Comment

• Ahhhhhhh.... grammar class is a wonderful thing.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Meh, I just hope JV learns post moves in the offseason. The Raps have no inside game, and there outside game is non existent since Jose left. Boozer is not a good enough reason to go into the luxury tax.
            @RavNation

Comment

• I'm actually happy we didn't get Boozer. I guess he would have gotten big minutes and I think he's way too slow to fit in with the rest of our team and he doesn't much of anything on offense beyond 5 ft.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                I'm actually happy we didn't get Boozer. I guess he would have gotten big minutes and I think he's way too slow to fit in with the rest of our team and he doesn't much of anything on offense beyond 5 ft.
                Raps are 25th in pace - speed hardly an issue... unless 89.3 vs 89.8 is that big of a difference (Bulls 27th).

An inside scoring presence would be a good thing.

96 minutes between JV, Amir, and Boozer would have been easily split.

Raps are also 28th in rebounding.... he'd help that.

Buuuuuuut this is obviously a dead issue now.

Good things happen to those who wait.... supposedly.

Comment

• reminder that bargnani is the only raptor remaining from 'bosh era'

also reminder that there was never a 'bargnani era'

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                    reminder that bargnani is the only raptor remaining from 'bosh era'

also reminder that there was never a 'bargnani era'
                    So once we finally get rid of him next season (I Hope) the Raptors will be granted with great success?
                    A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

• For some reason, Bargnani has mentally checked out. Maybe realizing "Oh sh!t, I'm stuck with this team until the off season at the earliest, I should at least make myself presentable to other teams." It could also go opposite where he's happy collecting his fat paycheck and cannot be any more excited going back home for the summer and essentially mails it in for the rest of the season.

To his defense, his post defense has been pretty good for the most part. He's taking better shots; results are inconsistent. He does a good job hedging but his recovery is atrocious. I wouldn't put much emphasis on him since he gets yanked when he shows he is disinterested. When he is effective on opposing bigs, he sees more minutes and he still doesn't force up shots. So in that sense, he's not too detrimental to the team's performance. I would like to see him get more touches in the post.
                      “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• I re-watched the game, and man, the fans were HARD on Bargnani tonight. I don't necessarily feel bad for him - because, I mean, he's played awful all season - but I thought fans were making some class-less decisions booing your own guy.

I just think boo him if he does something stupid, don't boo him if all he basically did was miss a shot.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• The Raps would be stupid to not try and maximize this asset for as long as they have him. Early in the game, when the second unit was in (2nd quarter I think) there was ZERO effort to get Bargnani going. Lucas and Anderson were throwing up play-ground shots instead of giving the ball to Andrea, or, ACTUALLY RUNNING A PLAY to get him a shot. I appreciate what those guys have done for the team in several games, but any game where the Raptors can get Bargnani going is going to be hell for the opposing team. Pretty disappointing fan reaction, which is outlined by many others in another thread.

Finally, perhaps it's time to lock the "everything Bargnani" thread?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Suddenly the pretentiousness makes sense but the stupidity is cause for major concern.
                            +10ftw
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• I asked Jalen Rose what his thoughts were on AB's game from a context/perspective outside of Toronto.

He said that he likes his game, and that he's a good guy.

I know it's a bit of a cop-out PC response.. but it is what it is.

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                                I asked Jalen Rose what his thoughts were on AB's game from a context/perspective outside of Toronto.

He said that he likes his game, and that he's a good guy.

I know it's a bit of a cop-out PC response.. but it is what it is.
                                i dont think people have a concern with "his game". we know what he can do. whats pissing people off is that his game is nowhere to be seen, offensively and defensively.

though last game vs wizards, there was obv more effort than hes had in previous games. the booing is working!

Comment

Working...
                                X