Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    A fun exchange with @RaptorsPR (who I really like by the way, follow him if you are on Twitter):
    @RaptorsPR is toying with me - rightfully so. Anyone know the answer to the riddle?

RaptorsPR ‏@RaptorsPR

It's my job to know these things. You are still wrong but I won't tell you how! .@RapsFan2: @Raptors 35+41+49+42+60+43+11= (answer is 281)

@RaptorsPR @Raptors lol - ok. I am basing it on regular season only: no playoffs, no preseason which would only make it worse #tradeBargnani

RaptorsPR ‏@RaptorsPR

Sorry, still incorrect. "@RapsFan2: @RaptorsPR @Raptors lol - ok. I am basing it on regular season only.

@RaptorsPR @Raptors U should write a letter to http://Basketball-Reference.com concerning Raps loss record from 06-07 to now #tradeBargnani

RaptorsPR ‏@RaptorsPR

Error is w/ you, not them. @RapsFan2 @Raptors U should write a letter to http://Basketball-Reference.com concerning Raps loss record from 06-07 to now

@Thivyan36 @RaptorsPR @Raptors how? lol #tradeBargnani #freeRaptorfans why do I get the feeling I'm missing something ridiculously obvious

@RaptorsPR @Raptors if the error is with me, I really don't know where to begin. So many errors. #tradeBargnani #freeRaptorfans

Comment

• BC was named GM on February 28, 2006. Rest of season saw 19 losses. The Spurs loss was BC's 300th as Raptor GM.

@RaptorsPR @Raptors You are right. It is an even 300. My apologies. FWIW I give him a pass for the first 19. #tradeBargnani #freeRaptorfans

Comment

• Happy 301st loss for your career in Toronto BC.

Happy 282nd loss for your career in Toronto AB.

#tradeBargnani

#freeRaptorfans

Comment

• You editing your avatar with every loss Matt?

Comment

• I hear you guys want to trade Andrea a potential 40/20 player, infinite allstar, a player that can hit from anywhere on the court. The "franchise".

I wonder if there is enough riches in the NBA to every pry such a talent from our hands.

Maybe if Miami and LA was to get together and work on a package things could get done. I bet you as we speak, GM's are having a hard time concentrating on their weekly schedules with this opportunity dangling so openly.
            Last edited by BasketballCrush; Wed Nov 28, 2012, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• I am practicing my serious face in the mirror right now, "What??!@? Blake Griffin and Chris Paul for Andrea??!@ Are you mad, he is a 7 footer that can hit a shot from anywhere. Don't you know that Andrea Bargnani is where the game is heading?"

"Do you want me to beat you like a red headed stepchild?"

Comment

• Last edited by RandomGuy; Wed Nov 28, 2012, 11:19 AM.
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                  You editing your avatar with every loss Matt?
                  I wish I knew how

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                    I hear you guys want to trade Andrea a potential 40/20 player, infinite allstar, a player that can hit from anywhere on the court. The "franchise".

I wonder if there is enough riches in the NBA to every pry such a talent from our hands.

Maybe if Miami and LA was to get together and work on a package things could get done. I bet you as we speak, GM's are having a hard time concentrating on their weekly schedules with this opportunity dangling so openly.
                    Toronto gets Lebron James and Dwight Howard
                    Lakers get Andrea Bargnani for all games played on odd number dates in regular season
                    Heat get Andrea Bargnani for all games played on even number dates in regular season
                    In playoffs Andrea plays for both teams, if both teams play on same day or meet in the finals the team with the better record gets to have AB.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                      Toronto gets Lebron James and Dwight Howard
                      Lakers get Andrea Bargnani for all games played on odd number dates in regular season
                      Heat get Andrea Bargnani for all games played on even number dates in regular season
                      In playoffs Andrea plays for both teams, if both teams play on same day or meet in the finals the team with the better record gets to have AB.
                      Leap Year will be decided on the results of a rock/paper/scissors competition. Best 2 out of 3.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                        I have not had a drink in almost 3 years.

I think I need one now.

Comment

• For games that Bargs plays with the Lakers, his pre-game meal will be primo pasta and sauce. For games that he plays with the heat, his pre-game meal will be..... primo pasta and sauce.

Comment

• Regular Primo, or "grainwise"?

Comment

• Quick and nutritious, simply delicious, everyone knows its primo
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                                Andrea essentially plays for both teams regardless of which jersey he wears because of his awful defense. He's at the level where he could wear a neutral jersey and just stay on one end of the court for the entire game and just play offense the whole time.
                                your pal,
                                ebrian

Comment

Working...
                                X