Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
    lol... my underwear analogy lives on.

FYI, it was based on a true story... i actually did walk in across my front window in bikini briefs showing off ass crack when i first moved into my house, and hadn't put blinds up yet, didnt realize just how visible i was to my neighbors...... who just happened to be staring at me, while i was stretching out with one arm, and sipping on a coffee with the other..

same neighbors bought me wine for christmas and a fresh made tray of cupcakes.... im assuming it must have been a good show
    I hope I never meet you in person because the mental picture is too much for me to handle. Especially the jungle pubes.

It's funny, a person who shows some passion for a team has no life, and a person who complains about that person does have a life. It saddens me that people are okay with bending over and taking it up the arse when it comes to Bargnani. Even after all these years. Perhaps this is the reason why we will probably end up spending all $71M on this guy, because fans are afraid to express their opinion -- oh sorry, I mean because fans have a life.
    your pal,
    ebrian

Comment

if ross is invovled... fuck that... i'd rather keep bargs, than have to give ross up just to get rid of bargs..
      BC would have to be on Bath Salts to include Ross in that deal! if it happened BC would be lynched up quick! only way Ross gets moved is for an All-Star talent! & even then its iffy theyd have to be in there prime with years of control going forward & a equal talent/salary ratio

Comment

• Ross is off the table any deal that unless of course said deal involvesRaps obtaining Kyrie Irving, Kevn Durant or Lebron James then cool trade him otherwise no. Terrence Ross has to remain a Raptor.

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
          I hope I never meet you in person because the mental picture is too much for me to handle. Especially the jungle pubes.

It's funny, a person who shows some passion for a team has no life, and a person who complains about that person does have a life. It saddens me that people are okay with bending over and taking it up the arse when it comes to Bargnani. Even after all these years. Perhaps this is the reason why we will probably end up spending all $71M on this guy, because fans are afraid to express their opinion -- oh sorry, I mean because fans have a life.
          many people have been horrified by the visual picture of the rainforest crotch... what can i say.... i'm very liberal and lazy about the manscaping... and drink far too much

i've backed out of this argument... not because i believe im wrong and conceding defeat, or that the pro-booing crowd is wrong... but it's a battle of opinion...

nobody is ever right in a battle of opinion...

all that is going to come of it is people making wild assumptions about the people they're arguing against just to prove their points...

the pro-booing crowd is going to assume the anti-booing crowd are all poor kids who can't afford tickets and aren't investing their own hard earned money into the raptors, so they shouldn't complain...

the anti-booing crowd is going to assume the pro-booers are a bunch of douche bags, who wouldn't give up their seat to an old lady on the subway because they paid their god damn $3 and have a right to sit down, and its not their responsibility that the chick decided to get old and crippled..

and none of that is true... i know i have a credit card debt that refuses to go away because i keep dumping more money into the raps... and i know not everyone who supports booing is a dick...

it isn't going to go anywhere positive...

so shut up and talk about my partially visible pubes... it's a much more constructive discussion

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
            from what ive read this morning on hoopshype rumors these discusions for Boozer happened weeks ago & league sources say the Raps have Zero Interest in Boozer
            Jclaw wrote: View Post
            D Smith puts some perspective on it (although that's a freakin' huge picture of boozer to put up to say nothing's going on)

http://thestar.blogs.com/raptors/201...day-nears.html
            Hopefully we can put the Boozer rumors to rest. I'm still fully open to trading Bargnani, but after sleeping on this one, I'm personally against trading Bargnani for Boozer (even if it did return Teague and/or a mid-late 1st round pick as well).

Ideally, this indicates that there is still interest in Bargnani around the league and prompts teams to get their competitive offers into BC ASAP!

Comment

• I don't know about you guys but I not really interested in trading Bargnani at the moment. If he is used correctly he has a lot of potential to impact the game. Don't get me wrong, I've been a huge advocate for #tradebargnani from the get go but you don't get a 7 footer who can stretch the floor like Bargnani does that often in this league. I would only pull the trigger if the right deal comes along. I just don't think its boozer. Andrea is still young and has a lot to give. Its not his fault that he was picked with the first pick and had all these unreal expectations placed on him. The rumors surrounding a Boozer for Bargnani trade can potentially be disastrous..
              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

BC would have to be on Bath Salts to include Ross in that deal! if it happened BC would be lynched up quick! only way Ross gets moved is for an All-Star talent! & even then its iffy theyd have to in there prime with years of control going forward & a equal talent/salary ratio
                You could see it happening though. Chicago wanted to do the deal first but now that Gasol is hurt they have a bit more leverage.
                your pal,
                ebrian

Comment

• http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2...talks_tribune/

been in talks over this for at least a week so before Gay became a Rap, Chicago was really pressing the trade. I want Bargnani gne but I want a younger cheaper PF.

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
                    You could see it happening though. Chicago wanted to do the deal first but now that Gasol is hurt they have a bit more leverage.
                    i dont see it happening at all! BC would laugh them off the phone...Boozer for bargs is prob more then Chicago get from anyone around the league..he is a HUGE ??? with a HUGE paycheck.. who has been linked to amnesty more times then anyone still able to be amnestied...Chitown dont have much leverage when it comes to moving him, i think theyd take a packet of peanuts for him if offered!

Comment

i dont see it happening at all! BC would laugh them off the phone...Boozer for bargs is prob more then Chicago get from anyone around the league..he is a HUGE ??? with a HUGE paycheck.. who has been linked to amnesty more times then anyone still able to be amnestied...Chitown dont have much leverage when it comes to moving him, i think theyd take a packet of peanuts for him if offered!
                      Seriously, if Chicago was that desperate to cut him, Toronto could just claim him for pennies and THEN trade/amnesty Bargnani.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                        Seriously, if Chicago was that desperate to cut him, Toronto could just claim him for pennies and THEN trade/amnesty Bargnani.
                        & that is what many teams around the NBA are prob. waiting for... why give up alot of talent for a guy who could be amnestied in the summer... Chi said today that they wont amnesty boozer but i think thats just a smoke screen, there trying to move him & if they said anything else theyd def not get any offers

Comment

• Good take on the Bargnani/Boozer rumor from Tim Chisholm @ TSN...

Link: http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=415515

Comment

but it's a battle of opinion... nobody is ever right in a battle of opinion...
                            I'm always right in a battle of opinions
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

& that is what many teams around the NBA are prob. waiting for... why give up alot of talent for a guy who could be amnestied in the summer... Chi said today that they wont amnesty boozer but i think thats just a smoke screen, there trying to move him & if they said anything else theyd def not get any offers
                              Who said were giving up talent? its Bargnani were talking about right?

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                                Hopefully we can put the Boozer rumors to rest. I'm still fully open to trading Bargnani, but after sleeping on this one, I'm personally against trading Bargnani for Boozer (even if it did return Teague and/or a mid-late 1st round pick as well).

Ideally, this indicates that there is still interest in Bargnani around the league and prompts teams to get their competitive offers into BC ASAP!
                                I think it's a very unique situation though. I don't think you can get a player of Boozer's caliber for Bargnani unless that team is desperately trying to make a cost cutting move. Not unlike the Gay trade, except that Jose was an expiring contract and Ed was an intriguing young prospect. Andrea Bargnani is neither. As flawed (not to mention douche-y) as Boozer is, he's been consistent throughout his career and there just aren't a lot of guys out there like that who are available.
                                your pal,
                                ebrian

Comment

Working...
                                X