No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He can do it, just the teams needs to acknowledge that he is the man. When he plays for Italy, most plays run through him, thus he not only scores more, but is a more willing defender as there is less pressure on him. He doesn't feel like he needs to prove anything when he plays with Italy, as he is clearly the best we have, so he just plays and risks and he does a lot better. This is a huge risk for the Raptors because if we keep on running though Bargnani it will get very predictable as he doesn't know how to vary his offense. We just need to wait for the regular season to start, and see how it all goes. I hope for him and the team that he does well, and embraces his new role, I really hope so.

Comment

• Andrea Bargnani's Left Nut

Let's put Bargnani Left Nut under a microscope and talk about it 24/7. I'm sure we can say his left nut hangs lower then his right and it throws his defense off.

Let's blame the entire misfortunes of the Raptors on the #1 draft pick. Let's gas up the Andrea hate train and drive it over him one more time, because hell, he deserves. Let's let Andrea know how much we appreciate our #1 option and unload a truck load of shit on him EVERYDAY so he's FRESH and ready to go next game. Shit... I'm going to start telling my mom it her fault I'm not 6'7" and never made the NBA. That should make me feel better.....

The Raptors are in a Re-build with young players.... we are not going to the playoff this year... OH I got an Idea... lets direct all our negative energy towards our BEST option and then ask why he's not confident and why other player don't want to come here to our Roller Coaster Fans. YOUR AMAZING.....next.....YOU SUCK!!!!

This guy grew up in Rome Italy. A HUGE city that has dealt with tons of controversy. Andrea's won't say much to the media about all the negative stuff cause he's got more class then that.

You know when my niece calls me the GodFather I defiantly get a confidence boost. A little go's a long way..............!

Reggie gets it!

Comment

• I'm not sure what to think about Bargnani - But you gotta atleast give it to Reggie for trying to light a fire under him.... Kudos you homely bearded rebounding little man!
        When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

• papijulio wrote: View Post
          let's put bargnani left nut under a microscope and talk about it 24/7. I'm sure we can say his left nut hangs lower then his right and it throws his defense off.

Let's blame the entire misfortunes of the raptors on the #1 draft pick. Let's gas up the andrea hate train and drive it over him one more time, because hell, he deserves. Let's let andrea know how much we appreciate our #1 option and unload a truck load of shit on him everyday so he's fresh and ready to go next game. Shit... I'm going to start telling my mom it her fault i'm not 6'7" and never made the nba. That should make me feel better.....

The raptors are in a re-build with young players.... We are not going to the playoff this year... Oh i got an idea... Lets direct all our negative energy towards our best option and then ask why he's not confident and why other player don't want to come here to our roller coaster fans. Your amazing.....next.....you suck!!!!

This guy grew up in rome italy. A huge city that has dealt with tons of controversy. Andrea's won't say much to the media about all the negative stuff cause he's got more class then that.

You know when my niece calls me the godfather i defiantly get a confidence boost. A little go's a long way..............!

Reggie gets it!
          nice
          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• PapiJulio wrote: View Post
            Let's put Bargnani Left Nut under a microscope and talk about it 24/7. I'm sure we can say his left nut hangs lower then his right and it throws his defense off.

Let's blame the entire misfortunes of the Raptors on the #1 draft pick. Let's gas up the Andrea hate train and drive it over him one more time, because hell, he deserves. Let's let Andrea know how much we appreciate our #1 option and unload a truck load of shit on him EVERYDAY so he's FRESH and ready to go next game. Shit... I'm going to start telling my mom it her fault I'm not 6'7" and never made the NBA. That should make me feel better.....

The Raptors are in a Re-build with young players.... we are not going to the playoff this year... OH I got an Idea... lets direct all our negative energy towards our BEST option and then ask why he's not confident and why other player don't want to come here to our Roller Coaster Fans. YOUR AMAZING.....next.....YOU SUCK!!!!

This guy grew up in Rome Italy. A HUGE city that has dealt with tons of controversy. Andrea's won't say much to the media about all the negative stuff cause he's got more class then that.

You know when my niece calls me the GodFather I defiantly get a confidence boost. A little go's a long way..............!

Reggie gets it!
            He doesnt have any nuts to put under a microscope...

Comment

• I think Reggie was talking more about Andrea's demeanor and how he interacts with his teammates on and off the court. Reggie clearly mentioned that Bargnani was "coming out of his shell". I think some people in this thread missed the point and got caught on the term "all-star" and what that means to them. I think Reggie's comments were more directed towards leadership and not style of play on the court.

Comment

• Imo leadership qualities are innate especially in high level team sports. One either has "it" and displaysthis naturally... or does not. One doesn't even have to be the best player on the team (though it helps). AB could well have displayed leadership while Bosh was around without usurping any of Bosh's position as defacto lead man. This more so since CB was not the prototypical leading man himself in the dressing room. AB just doesnt strike me as the speartip type of individual, playwise or emotionally. Klieza on the other hand seems to have that "it" and my money is on him assuming that leadership role in the coming season.

Comment

• Anyone can learn how to be a leader. People are able to change their body language, their choice of words, their tone, their attitude, level of confidence, etc. All they need is the desire and determination.

Comment

• matt wrote: View Post
                    +1

Barney is the softest italian I have ever seen or met, and is gradually coming close to my most hated italians list that includes Materazzi, Totti and the cast of Jersey Shore.
                    That's why I call Bargnani Mr Whipple aka don't squeeze the Charmine......

Btw- The Jersey Shore is just one negative stereotype promoting hot ass mess sorta like mainstream Hip hop(hip pop) is used against African Americans under the guise of entertainment.......smh

Comment

• Honestly, I don't think what Reggie said has much to do with leadership at all. By "take over", I understood it as "you're the best player on our team, so you have to play like it."

Demand the ball, take the big shots, be the aggressor at all times. Don't be afraid to commit a hard foul or turn the ball over. You're the guy who gives us the best chance to win, so give us that chance every game.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
                        **crickets**
                        Some folks talk loud but are really saying nothing.....smh

Comment

• Bargnani has a chance, but I'm betting that he doesn't make it in his career (I hope he proves me wrong). Kleiza is the only player who has a realistic chance at making it to the All-star game.

Jose Calderon? Your serious? He's a glorified back-up on a mediocre team...
                          -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                          -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Jose "Gaterade" and Barney are not allstar material, just like Polymers aren't metals.

Comment

• Where the option of Barney getting 1 rebound/game?

Comment

• Bargnani is NOT averaging 9 boards a game in fact id put my screename on that and id put cash on that....

Some of you need to just accept what he is.....scoring "could" go up (i dont think it will) but his rebounding ceiling is 6-7 max per game...he doesnt have the work ethic or cajones to rebound consistently...

Comment

Working...
                                X