Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I think he's a bust? No.

Do I think we'd be better off with a center who can only score 10 points per game but 10+ rebounds per game? Yes.

Do I think we can ever be successful with a starting center who can't rebound? Nope.
    your pal,
    ebrian

Comment

• JoePanini wrote: View Post
      No dude, watch the games. Reggie is fighting for every rebound, he won't allow anyone to grab his boards :P
      I'm sorry, that is a stupid excuse, unless he's guard or is too far away to rebound the ball, there should be no other reason why he should have at least try getting rebounds, how do you play over 30 minutes and still only get one rebound? Banks played effing 3 minutes and he got a rebound!

Comment

• JoePanini wrote: View Post
        No dude, watch the games. Reggie is fighting for every rebound, he won't allow anyone to grab his boards :P
        You must be trying to come off sarcastically because you can't actually believe those words somehow justify or rationalize Bargnani's lethargic lackadaisical approach to rebounding, hustling, boxing out, defensive rotations, floor burns and the like....smh

Someone needs to put a foot in Barg's ass and kick him into the painted area whenever a shot goes up......smh

Comment

• Brandon wrote: View Post
          Marz, I started off at the 1984 draft, which produced many Hall-of-Famers. From then until Bargnani, for me it works out to 2:1. I would call Andrew Bogut and Elton Brand franchise players (Bogut has been on an All-NBA team and Brand was unstoppable until his leg injury).
          Glenn Robinson was most definitely a Franchise player especially at the start of his career as well. Big Dog was a certified 20 ppg boss back in the day. Allen, Cassell & Robinson lead Milwaukee to alot of wins while they were together back in the day.

Barg's isn't a bust just a disappointment after 4 plus years......smh

Comment

• Without Bargs, we lose games. all you haters should follow ur hero CB to tranny Miami and shut dee hell up

Comment

• SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
              Glenn Robinson was most definitely a Franchise player especially at the start of his career as well. Big Dog was a certified 20 ppg boss back in the day. Allen, Cassell & Robinson lead Milwaukee to alot of wins while they were together back in the day.

I don't know why scoring 20 ppg is considered the mark of a franchise player. Hell, Mike James scored 20 ppg when he was with the Raptors. And just so you know, Milwaukee didn't do anything in the playoffs until they traded for Sam Cassell. They coulnd't even get out of the first round (sound familiar?). And Ray Allen scored the same amount as Robinson that year.

The problem with Glenn Robinson was that he was a one dimensional player. He was a very poor defender, an average defender and didn't make his teammates better. I don't know if people remember, but Robinson was actually compared to Larry Bird, by some, when he was drafted.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

A franchise player? Glenn Robinson??

You should check his stats: http://www.nba.com/playerfile/glenn_robinson/

And then his teams record starting in his rookie year 94-95: http://www.nba.com/bucks/history/00400459.html

They had 2 seasons above .500 (42-40 and 52-30) and 1 season at .500 (41-41). These were his last 3 of 8 seasons with the Bucks.

I wouldn't call Robinson a franchise player. To me a franchise player is a player you can create around to win. Robinson was an all-star and I would most definitely place him in the same boat as Chris Bosh. The Bucks were +14 wins during his rookie season but then were -9 for his 2nd year compared to rookie, and -1 for his 3rd year compared to rookie year, +2 for 4th vs 3rd, -8 for 5th vs. 4th. His 4th and 5th years he played limited games but they stayed a lottery team for 5 years after he was drafted.
                Last edited by mcHAPPY; Mon Nov 1, 2010, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• lol you see what i mean about his lame ass supoprters who justify,make excuses for him and actually try to steer the topic of his lazy work ethic into something else..its pathetic.

"Well as long as we win games does it matter?"

Ugh yes it matters cuz its 1 win and 2 games into a season and we wont win many more with our center rebounding once...it matters ALOT that he refuses to play like a man inside....even if we win 40 games this year if he rebounds 2 a game it still looks pathetic and corny on him and we basically would be winning despite him....

His fans have that built in defense mechanism when you bring up his rebounds...you cant ever just talk about it and have a discussion with these people..its always an excuse or a quick left turn into a diff topic....and yes as said making it worse is it was against the bum ass cavs weak front court WITHOUT Varajeo...

Comment

• lol @ Glenn Rob being a franchise player.....posting privileges should be banned ONE month for that one...

Comment

• Bargnani isn't a bust. He's pretty pathetic a times though.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                        Without Bargs, we lose games. all you haters should follow ur hero CB to tranny Miami and shut dee hell up
                        What the fuck are you talking about?! thats not an argument, thats you running away like a bitch avoiding a discussion, kinda like the Republicans. And I'm speaking on behalf of people who dislike BOTH Barney and Rupaul.
                        Heck If I was a Barney lover I'd make a better statement than "without bargs, we lose games", I mean the fuck honestly, excuse my language.

Comment

• I know all about Big Dog's- a career 20ppg scorer, stats- thanks though. If folks don't think he was a Franchise in Milwaukee so be it...smh He's better than Bargnani ever will be...

Comment

I know all about Big Dog's- a career 20ppg scorer, stats- thanks though. If folks don't think he was a Franchise in Milwaukee so be it...smh He's better than Bargnani ever will be...
                            A 20ppg scorer on a losing team for 5 consecutive years - nope, no franchise player. Good deflection back to Bargnani though.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              A 20ppg scorer on a losing team for 5 consecutive years - nope, no franchise player. Good deflection back to Bargnani though.
                              That's your opinion....smh

All Franchise player's win? I believe that it is a team game........when he got better teammates in Milwaukee he won......smh

Comment

That's your opinion....smh

All Franchise player's win? I believe that it is a team game........when he got better teammates in Milwaukee he won......smh
                                http://www.medra.com/parkinsons-trea...FRhCgwodGhdRPg
                                Good luck.
                                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X