No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parkinson's is no joking matter.smh Finding humor in other folks health problems is 100% classless.

Personal attack- mods?

That post has nothing to do with the thread subject or my posted quoted response nor do I find it humorous in the least especially after he ran crying to the mods last time when I asked if he was a remedial motherfucker? Fyi- I will not be replying to anything else you direct at me in the future....smh

Like Too Short said- I ain't trippin' it ain't really worth my time smh:

Have a great life Tim W
    Last edited by SirChillyMost; Mon Nov 1, 2010, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
      Without Bargs, we lose games. all you haters should follow ur hero CB to tranny Miami and shut dee hell up
      bargs put up 28 pts or something like that against the kings and only 2 rebounds and we still lost. WITH HIM. Not to mention he got abused by some rookie named DeMarcus Cousins. By A ROOKIE. Bargs is as relevant to the Raptors winning as you are.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
        bargs put up 28 pts or something like that against the kings and only 2 rebounds and we still lost. WITH HIM. Not to mention he got abused by some rookie named DeMarcus Cousins. By A ROOKIE. Bargs is as relevant to the Raptors winning as you are.
        Dude you're totally right. Gotta give it to the Kings coaching staff though, I would have to believe that was their plan all along, get Reggie out of the paint by playing pick and roll with Evans and Laundry, forcing him to play around the perimeter and getting Cousins around the post with Barney. This guy has to pick it up, scoring doesn't mean shit if you can get at least 5 rebounds, especially late in the stretch.

Comment

• Trife76 wrote: View Post
          lol you see what i mean about his lame ass supoprters who justify,make excuses for him and actually try to steer the topic of his lazy work ethic into something else..its pathetic.

"Well as long as we win games does it matter?"

Ugh yes it matters cuz its 1 win and 2 games into a season and we wont win many more with our center rebounding once...it matters ALOT that he refuses to play like a man inside....even if we win 40 games this year if he rebounds 2 a game it still looks pathetic and corny on him and we basically would be winning despite him....

His fans have that built in defense mechanism when you bring up his rebounds...you cant ever just talk about it and have a discussion with these people..its always an excuse or a quick left turn into a diff topic....and yes as said making it worse is it was against the bum ass cavs weak front court WITHOUT Varajeo...
          I love how it always turns into a Bosh or `at least he`s better than the Young Gunz` response. Another 2 whole boards tonight, what would happen if they ever squeaked into the playoffs...

Comment

• Gotta admit, that was pretty low Tim.

I mean unless you two have history, I don't see why you would have to reply to his post like that.

It's the internet and what not but you're one of the "veterans" in this forum, I'll check previous posts in this thread but I'd doubt I'll find anything that has him attacking you b/c you were replying to the post above, which was actually directed at someone else.

Comment

• the reason why they call bargs "il mago" is because 1 second you see him, the next you don't. on both ends of the floor too. sure he gets his points but so what? I wanna see him impose his will on the other team, and not: 1) get the ball at the 3pt line 2) fake a drive; 3a) turn and pass 3b) look to pass and shoot a long 2 or 3.

*yawn*

Comment

• lol you can set ur watch by this guy Andrea....

28 pts (most of it first half and meaningless)

2 rebounds atrocious D and invisible 4th qtr and a loss...

get used to it...what you saw tonight is the norm..for both Bargs and team...

Comment

• Still don't know how a center who is 7' can only grab 2 rebounds in just over 35 minutes of action.

Really. Here's the thing, though, it's not just about numbers. I'd be perfectly fine with Bargnani grabbing two boards , IF HE ACTUALLY BOXED OUT HIS MAN. Which he doesn't. There was enough video evidence tonight vs. the Kings when Bargnani was removed from his position by Cousins and even Casspi. Bargnani has no desire to hustle and/or rebound. You can't have someone like Reggie grab 19 rebounds and the next biggest guy have 2. The problem is, with Evans putting in so much hustle, Bargnani gets complacent, thinking he doesn't have to put in work on the defensive glass.

Someone needs to set him straight.

Comment

• Trife76 wrote: View Post
                    28 pts (most of it first half and meaningless)

2 rebounds atrocious D and invisible 4th qtr and a loss...
                    this sums him up to a T. Has this guy ever had a big 4th quarter?

Maybe "The Illusionist" is a better nick for the guy? He does something when nobody (including the opposing team) is paying attention.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                      I just want to mention that when he PLAYED in the first half, the Raptors were a lot better. They had a nearly 20 point lead with him on the court. He went off for 5 minutes and the lead was down to around 10. Second half he lost momentum like DeRozan but still kept the team in the game. With Bargnani off, the team was clearly worse. Bargnani won't win us championships, but saying Bargs is as irrelevant to winning as a fan, that's just trash. Also, he didn't get abused by Cousins, who isn't just a rookie, but one of the best.. He's next to Griffin in this year's best rookie big men. He is solid, strong, big and smart. And Bargs limited him to 16 and 5. And put him into foul trouble which was key in the game, if Cousins played 35 minutes we would have gotten blown out.
                      Btw, the Raptors lost against the Kings, WITH THE ENTIRE TEAM not just Bargnani.

Comment

• SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
                        That's your opinion....smh

All Franchise player's win? I believe that it is a team game........when he got better teammates in Milwaukee he won......smh
                        Yes, all franchise players are SUPPOSED to make their teams winners. That is the goal of a franchise therefore that is the goal of the best player. Chris Bosh was not a franchise player or worthy of being a maximum salary player on his own. Bargnani is not a franchise player either.

There are very few players in the league each year who are franchise players - guys who can take the team on their back and make others around them better at the same time. These guys are few and far between - especially in today's league with 30 teams.

A perfect example is Miami last season with really only Dwayne Wade. They were a 5th seed - and got bounced in the first round. But if you look at their roster, it was amazing they were not a lottery team. We'll never know but without Wade I'm sure they would have been.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          Yes, all franchise players are SUPPOSED to make their teams winners. That is the goal of a franchise therefore that is the goal of the best player. Chris Bosh was not a franchise player or worthy of being a maximum salary player on his own. Bargnani is not a franchise player either.

There are very few players in the league each year who are franchise players - guys who can take the team on their back and make others around them better at the same time. These guys are few and far between - especially in today's league with 30 teams.

A perfect example is Miami last season with really only Dwayne Wade. They were a 5th seed - and got bounced in the first round. But if you look at their roster, it was amazing they were not a lottery team. We'll never know but without Wade I'm sure they would have been.
                          Is Rudy Gay a franchise player? :P

Comment

• JoePanini wrote: View Post
                            Is Rudy Gay a franchise player? :P
                            Absolutely.

"Hi, Sarcasm? this is my other friend named Sarcasm."

Comment

• I wouldn't claim Bargnani a bust, but he isn't a franchise guy either. His rebounding has been atrocious and the way he was bullied in the paint by Cousins last night was embarassing. he can score though. However, for a guy that's 7 feet and supposed to be our centre, he's not offering up anything else but scoring and it's hurting us.

Comment

• JoePanini wrote: View Post
                                I just want to mention that when he PLAYED in the first half, the Raptors were a lot better. They had a nearly 20 point lead with him on the court. He went off for 5 minutes and the lead was down to around 10. Second half he lost momentum like DeRozan but still kept the team in the game. With Bargnani off, the team was clearly worse. Bargnani won't win us championships, but saying Bargs is as irrelevant to winning as a fan, that's just trash. Also, he didn't get abused by Cousins, who isn't just a rookie, but one of the best.. He's next to Griffin in this year's best rookie big men. He is solid, strong, big and smart. And Bargs limited him to 16 and 5. And put him into foul trouble which was key in the game, if Cousins played 35 minutes we would have gotten blown out.
                                Btw, the Raptors lost against the Kings, WITH THE ENTIRE TEAM not just Bargnani.
                                Were you not watching the last 3 minutes of the game? did you not see Cousins own the glass vs Barney. And actually if I remember correctly, the kings started the 2nd half pretty bad until Tyreke came in, and the momentum automatically shifted.
                                And besides, most of his shots were open, especially his jumpshots.
                                All he really did that game was score, and I will admit it was part of the reason we were hanging on to the lead but don't be a hypocrite and tell me that if Barney had rebound a little more during the last minutes,or at the very least box out Cousins, we would have still lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X