View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

    9 7.03%
  • B

    47 36.72%
  • C

    30 23.44%
  • D

    19 14.84%
  • F

    23 17.97%
Page 112 of 528 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 10549

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

  1. #2221
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    495
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Absolutely without question i would

    Hibbert is already better than him and its not even close...

  2. #2222
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    495
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Dwight Howard
    Brook Lopez
    Kendrick Perkins
    Tim Duncan
    Pau Gasol
    Marc Gasol
    Joakim Noah
    Nene
    Roy Hibbert
    Yao Ming
    Emeka Okafor
    Chris Kaman
    Andris Biedrins

    and thats just off the top of my head...

    bargnani is between 15-30

    I would put him somewhere in the mid 20s..

    lol @ center averaging 4 boards being top 20...hilarious !

  3. #2223
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Trife76 wrote: View Post
    Dwight Howard
    Brook Lopez
    Kendrick Perkins
    Tim Duncan
    Pau Gasol
    Marc Gasol
    Joakim Noah
    Nene
    Roy Hibbert
    Yao Ming
    Emeka Okafor
    Chris Kaman
    Andris Biedrins

    and thats just off the top of my head...

    bargnani is between 15-30

    I would put him somewhere in the mid 20s..

    lol @ center averaging 4 boards being top 20...hilarious !
    Oh, so you list a bunch of power forwards and centers in this discussion about a top 10 center? Why don't you throw in DJ Augustin, Rondo, Steve Nash, just keep the variety going..

  4. #2224
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Trife76 wrote: View Post
    Dwight Howard
    Brook Lopez
    Kendrick Perkins
    Tim Duncan
    Pau Gasol
    Marc Gasol
    Joakim Noah
    Nene
    Roy Hibbert
    Yao Ming
    Emeka Okafor
    Chris Kaman
    Andris Biedrins

    and thats just off the top of my head...

    bargnani is between 15-30

    I would put him somewhere in the mid 20s..

    lol @ center averaging 4 boards being top 20...hilarious !
    I always thought Pau Gasol and Time Duncan were PFs...

  5. #2225
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,942
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote pistol pete wrote: View Post
    He is a top 10. Just read what Phil Jackson, Jerry Sloan and now Doug Collins had to say about him.
    They all talked about his offense. No one has compained about his offense. In order to be a top ten center you can't be a liability on either end of the court. Bargnani is.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

  6. #2226
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    495
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Some teams play PFs as centers you idiot....if a guy is 6-10 and plays C for his respective team he's included as a center.....hell why not Andrea is a 7 ft puss shooting guard playing the 5 right ?

  7. #2227
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Trife76 wrote: View Post
    Some teams play PFs as centers you idiot....if a guy is 6-10 and plays C for his respective team he's included as a center.....hell why not Andrea is a 7 ft puss shooting guard playing the 5 right ?
    I thought this was a top 10 center post? Hmmm.....since we include PF's why don't you mention Garnett, Bosh, Booze, Amare...etc...etc....come on bruh, apples to apples, oranges to oranges

    we all know bargs IS a top 10 center, the #'s and the opinions of those in the know can't be denied

  8. #2228
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    495
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Krix wrote: View Post
    I always thought Pau Gasol and Time Duncan were PFs...
    Theoretically Duncan is a PF but he plays C same as Gasol
    Gasol is interchangeable as 4 and 5 when bynum is out he plays the 5...he shoots a sky hook i think that qualifies as a 5..

  9. #2229
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    495
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    I thought this was a top 10 center post? Hmmm.....since we include PF's why don't you mention Garnett, Bosh, Booze, Amare...etc...etc....come on bruh, apples to apples, oranges to oranges

    we all know bargs IS a top 10 center, the #'s and the opinions of those in the know can't be denied
    Yes they can be denied....because coaches arent going to shit on a guy that has a good offensive game in a win you dolt....all these wonderful quotes YET he still wont get picked to play in the all star game.....go cry about it...

  10. #2230
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    495
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I see you tryna confuse the discussion now by including Bosh and Amare YET there are guys that play the 5 that i put on the list IE Nene,Biedrins....

    You are in fill spin mode now that i named you more than 10 guys who are better that play center....i see you aint deny any of em are clearly better lol.....

    L

  11. #2231
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Trife76 wrote: View Post
    I see you tryna confuse the discussion now by including Bosh and Amare YET there are guys that play the 5 that i put on the list IE Nene,Biedrins....

    You are in fill spin mode now that i named you more than 10 guys who are better that play center....i see you aint deny any of em are clearly better lol.....

    L
    Trife, you are getting too mad here. The question was is bargs top 10...not whom on the top 10 list were better than bargs.

    And yes i think Nene is awesome and a bruiser, he also survived a life threatening illness and still excels on the floor.

  12. #2232
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    495
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Trife, you are getting too mad here. The question was is bargs top 10...not whom on the top 10 list were better than bargs.

    And yes i think Nene is awesome and a bruiser, he also survived a life threatening illness and still excels on the floor.

    Wrong guy im not mad at all in fact im amused....

    He isnt a top 10 i showed 10 whom are better thus proving the error in this thread title..


    L

  13. #2233
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Trife76 wrote: View Post
    Wrong guy im not mad at all in fact im amused....

    He isnt a top 10 i showed 10 whom are better thus proving the error in this thread title..


    L
    Brook Lopez
    Marc Gasol
    Roy Hibbert
    Yao Ming
    Emeka Okafor
    Chris Kaman
    Andris Biedrins

    These guys do not deserve to be on your list. Your point is moot.

  14. #2234
    Raptors Republic Starter DunkinDerozan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Bargs is definitely a top 10 center right now. Who else is better? Maybe Dwight? If someone says one of the Lopez freaks they deserve a slap.
    This is not a really fair statement right now!

    However, I beleive he will be a top five centre by year end. Remeber most centres who are better than him have had more responsbilities for a longer period of time. I think with time he will develope into a leader and top 5 centre. Name any centres in the NBA who have a bigger upside than Bargnani over the next 10 years. I cant really think of any.

  15. #2235
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    495
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Brook Lopez
    Marc Gasol
    Roy Hibbert
    Yao Ming
    Emeka Okafor
    Chris Kaman
    Andris Biedrins

    These guys do not deserve to be on your list. Your point is moot.
    Your opinion is moot...

  16. #2236
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Trife76 wrote: View Post
    Your opinion is moot...
    what does moot really mean anyways

  17. #2237
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    495
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    what does moot really mean anyways
    It means you should be watching water polo and not basketball...

  18. #2238
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    495
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    This is not a really fair statement right now!

    However, I beleive he will be a top five centre by year end. Remeber most centres who are better than him have had more responsbilities for a longer period of time. I think with time he will develope into a leader and top 5 centre. Name any centres in the NBA who have a bigger upside than Bargnani over the next 10 years. I cant really think of any.
    Over the next 10 years ? lmao

    Hes played 5 years already my dude ? So you mean that his upside is for 15 years until you can evaluate him ?

    in 10 years he wont be playing in the NBA anymore....but according to you his upside which will outlasts most HOFers careers will peak sometime in the next 10 years....noted.

  19. #2239
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Trife76 wrote: View Post
    It means you should be watching water polo and not basketball...
    Listen Tim. Nobody here can deny the truth that Bargs is top 10, you are fighting an uphill pointless battle on a slippery slope. Your ambivalence to the truth is matched only by hatred of our hometown team...and the fans at large. tisk tisk .

  20. #2240
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    495
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    As someone said you cant take most of the raps media serious or broadcasters cuz they are team employees and have to deal with players on a reg basis so they cant really be impartial because of that conflict.....

    This assertion is nothing more than this homer broadcaster trying to balance out the opinion sway....he does that alot...

Page 112 of 528 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •