No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give it time. You're all hyped up about what's going on in the moment and have no vision. You are the mcdonalds drive-in instead of the tasty an not so fattening burger off the grill. The difference is that one takes more time than the other. Stop pushing our GM to deal half the team every off season. Let him build it up. Look at our roster... it is mediocre if everyone is playing hard. What it's going to do is give these players valuable game time experience. Be patient!

Comment

• albertan_10 wrote: View Post
      Give it time. You're all hyped up about what's going on in the moment and have no vision. You are the mcdonalds drive-in instead of the tasty an not so fattening burger off the grill. The difference is that one takes more time than the other. Stop pushing our GM to deal half the team every off season. Let him build it up. Look at our roster... it is mediocre if everyone is playing hard. What it's going to do is give these players valuable game time experience. Be patient!
      What are we giving time for? So the rest of the league can find out that Bargnani is really a bench player and watch his trade value decrease?
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• You guys do realize this is his first year as the #1 option and that its only 7 games into the season right?

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
          You guys do realize this is his first year as the #1 option and that its only 7 games into the season right?
          Yes and I also realize that he has had his chance for the past 4 years and he hasn't shown any improvement, he is Channing Fry North, no more, no less.

Comment

You guys do realize this is his first year as the #1 option and that its only 7 games into the season right?
            I don't think anyone is complaining about his offense. You do realize that, right?
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
              I don't think anyone is complaining about his offense. You do realize that, right?
              Ya...

I think you guys should give him a chance, he will most likely improve defensively as the season goes on.

Comment

What are we giving time for? So the rest of the league can find out that Bargnani is really a bench player and watch his trade value decrease?
                I would think that most people in the league know what Bargnani's all about already.

Comment

• ahahahahahaahahahaahah !

People still talking about his offense as if that is the problem or issue with him...

lol @ give him a chance as if he hasnt been in the league for 5 seasons...

Comment

Ya...

I think you guys should give him a chance, he will most likely improve defensively as the season goes on.
                    You don't think four years is a chance? It's four years and we have seen barely any improvement in the defense and rebounding departments. Neither his defense nor his rebounding should be affected by the number of shots he takes. How long exactly should we give him? Another four years?
                    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

You don't think four years is a chance? It's four years and we have seen barely any improvement in the defense and rebounding departments. Neither his defense nor his rebounding should be affected by the number of shots he takes. How long exactly should we give him? Another four years?
                      Haters

You guys are OK with "giving Demar a chance" though. His #'s and skillz aint sh*t compared to Bargs. Gimme a break.

Comment

Actually his rebounding and blocking has gotten better ever year... stat wise. It's still not great but he has improved...

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nba/playe...jLJlU.R9MTRwU6

Comment

Actually his rebounding and blocking has gotten better ever year... stat wise. It's still not great but he has improved...

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nba/playe...jLJlU.R9MTRwU6
                          get out of here you smart arty bum of a poster.....theres no difference in 3.4 rebs and 4.2 rebs....until he rebounds adequately for a big man and defends a whole lot better whats the point in being a contrarian to the obvious ?

Comment

• Trife76=TimW=SirChillyMost=

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                              Haters

You guys are OK with "giving Demar a chance" though. His #'s and skillz aint sh*t compared to Bargs. Gimme a break.
                              Stop hating on Demar.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                                Haters

a) So you hate DeMar, now? I thought hating wasn't okay. So you've been lying to us this entire time? You DO hate the Raptors, but only like Bargnani?

b) DeMar's been in the league 1 year. Bargnani has been in the league 4 years. If, after four years, I've seen little progress in DeMar's game, then I'll start criticizing him, too. Actually I'll probably do that before then.
                                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X