No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man wats goin on today... r u suggestin we toss out the guy who has been shouldering a big part of our team and playing well and consist for most of the season for once in his life, playing some of the most inspired and emotional basketball.... and switch him for darko. That dude would end up bein our 5th option on offense, and juss cause he got hot recently after many years of very questionable seasons we/re bringing this question up. Mind you im happy for Darko and if we can get him, sure depending on wat we give... but to compare the two rite now and this early isnt the greatest of comparisons.

Comment

• i am a grown adult who finds that quite funny...Barfs however.....not so much.

Comment

• Let compare

Better Defender - Darko
        Better Rebounder - Darko
        Better Passer - Darko
        Better Shooter and Scorer - Bargnani

I want to see if Darko can continue to play up to his ability or will he stick his head back where the sun doesn't shine.

But as can be seen from his last three games, when he is in shape and has his head on straight he is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

If you don't like Bargs for Darko how about Darko rather than Chandler next to Bargs? Of course that probably is never going to happen, but just asking.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• Darko has even less confidence than Barney.
          What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

• Feb 17th..."Bargnani facializes Bosh"

Comment

• Jordan-Drexler wrote: View Post
              Darko has even less confidence than Barney.
              I don't anything about Barney but right now Darko is playing some very good basketball.

People keep saying that Bargs will improve so why can't other players, especially when the other players have the talent and Darko definitely has the talent.
              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                Buddha..you must be smokin the buddha today 'bud'
                it must be the KUSH too LOL

Comment

• I'd take Bargnani without hesitation. In my opinion, Darko could only be considered if he remains consistent for an entire season. There are still some clouds hanging over his head. Is this a contract year for him or something?

Comment

• Thom wrote: View Post
                    I'd take Bargnani without hesitation. In my opinion, Darko could only be considered if he remains consistent for an entire season. There are still some clouds hanging over his head. Is this a contract year for him or something?
                    No... Still has like 3 years left on his contract.

Darko Milicic Salary - T'Wolves: $4.33M 2011 | $4.78M 2012 | $5.23M 2013 | $5.67M 2014
                    His contract is very good.

Comment

• Nah he's juss gettin consistent time on the floor for once, i think it was contract year lass year....
                      But yah darko beside bargs could be nice, but again i wouldn't swap em, our avg offense would hit the ground and juss be horrid, bargs shootin well makes everyones lives easier on our team

Comment

• Would you trade Bargnani for Darko and rubio?

Comment

• Darko Career Numbers
                          Pts. - 5.8 Rbs. 4.2 Blk. 1.3 Stls. 0.4 Ft% 58.6 Ast. 0.8

Bargnani Career Numbers
                          Pts. - 14.1 Rbs. 4.8 Blk. 1.0 Stls. 0.4 Ft% 81.6 Ast. 1.1

I'm not going to start a war of words, but there is no comparison at all. Darko having a couple of good games, and an ok season last season isn't comparable to the type of production Andrea has put forth so far with regards to his career. At this point I'd stick with the better numbers.
                          i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

• Steady as she goes.

Comment

• f91ultra wrote: View Post
                              Would you trade Bargnani for Darko and rubio?
                              Yes.

Comment

• Dude that's 3 good games for Darko. Let's not get too excited. He's still only averaging 9 pts and 6 rbs a game for the year.
                                Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Working...
                                X