No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well i think we should give Davis more time because i have a feeling he is going to become more consistent than Bargnani. I think Bargnani will make a pretty nice bench player too. So, yes to your question but what I said is all just personal opinion.
    Last edited by MakoShark; Mon Dec 6, 2010, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• MakoShark wrote: View Post
      Well i think we should give Davis more time because i have a feeling he is going to become more consistent than Bargnani. I think Bargnani will make a pretty nice bench player too. So, yes to your question but what I said is all just personal opinion.
      I think it will happen. It is only a matter of when,

The reason is that Bargnani can not defend.

Unless he is shooting well and scoring he is a big negative on the court for the Raptors.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• I don't see Davis taking bargs spot but amir's.

Comment

• I'm convinced that Amir's going to have an impact for the raptors. Maybe Ed Davis will become better though. That doesn't change the fact that we still need a good center.

Comment

• Come on AB is an All Star. Just give him time to adjust to being the #1 guy.
            Last edited by thomas1; Mon Dec 6, 2010, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Maleko wrote: View Post
              I don't see Davis taking bargs spot but amir's.
              amir really plays center, davis is PF at best, amir+davis would be the best bet for the line

Comment

• [QUOTE=MakoShark;55083]I'm convinced that Amir's going to have an impact for the raptors. Maybe Ed Davis will become better though. That doesn't change the fact that we still need a good center.[/QUOTE]

Why?

The Thunder don't have a good center.

What you need are two bigs who can play defense and rebound.

Davis and Johnson can both do that.

How many big heavy centers are their in the league that can score.

Noah does a very good job at center and Davis is bigger than he is.
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I'm convinced that Amir's going to have an impact for the raptors. Maybe Ed Davis will become better though. That doesn't change the fact that we still need a good center.
                  Why?

The Thunder don't have a good center.

What you need are two bigs who can play defense and rebound.

Davis and Johnson can both do that.

How many big heavy centers are their in the league that can score?

Noah does a very good job at center and Davis is bigger than he is.

Comment

• Davis has to earn the spot. Barg is not playing well but Davis is not playing great either.

Comment

• At Buddahfan: I was hoping for a big center who can just scare off all the other guys like shaq back in the day and don't take crap from nobody :P But ya Davis is a pretty good defender. At grindhouse: Davis is still young and I think he's pretty good for a rookie.

Comment

At Buddahfan: I was hoping for a big center who can just scare off all the other guys like shaq back in the day and don't take crap from nobody :P But ya Davis is a pretty good defender. At grindhouse: Davis is still young and I think he's pretty good for a rookie.
                        Davis and Johnson are both young.

If Johnson had gone to college for four seasons like they used to he would only be in his second NBA season.

Some people in fact joke that Johnson's four seasons with the Pistons with Sheed, McDyess and Ben Wallace for short time was like going to the University of Detroit Pistons in terms of learning the game.

I don't know if it is true or not but its a cute line.

Comment

At Buddahfan: I was hoping for a big center who can just scare off all the other guys like shaq back in the day and don't take crap from nobody :P But ya Davis is a pretty good defender.
                          you realize you can count centers like that who are left in the league on one hand, right?

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                            you realize you can count centers like that who are left in the league on one hand, right?
                            Howard
                            Bynum when he is healthy
                            Howard
                            Howard
                            Bynum when he is healthy

Comment

• how is taking bargnani out of the lineup going to make kleiza and weems (and to a lesser extent derozan) stop sucking so much???This game was awful all around but bargnani was definitely not the worst thing on the floor tonight.

Comment

• Grrr wrote: View Post
                                how is taking bargnani out of the lineup going to make kleiza and weems (and to a lesser extent derozan) stop sucking so much???This game was awful all around but bargnani was definitely not the worst thing on the floor tonight.
                                You are correct to certain extent.

Davis can guard Hibbert, though Davis needs more experience.
                                Kleiza can guard McRoberts
                                Johnson could have guarded Granger.

Comment

Working...
                                X