Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Maurice wrote: View Post
    I'm going to agree that Bargnani (in the end) will have been the best Centre in the History of the Raptors organization. But there is one name I haven't seen here that I think needs to be in the conversation mix. Kevin Willis. This man left an impression upon me as a solid Raptor player. Great Defender with decent Offensive skill sets. He also played with some of the greats of the game over his incredibly long career (1984 - 2007). And eventually won a ring with San Antonio. Willis is also one of roughly 15 players in NBA history with over 16,000 career points and 11,000 career rebounds. I just felt it was worth a mention.
    I remember watching NBA Action or NBA Inside Stuff (can't remember which) and they did a piece on a competition for strongest player in the NBA - Willis won easily. I can't remember the amount but he was benching some ridiculous weight on the bench press.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      As far as I know only one center made the all-star game and the second round of the playoffs as a Raptor.
      Amen.

Comment

• Matt Maurice wrote: View Post
        I'm going to agree that Bargnani (in the end) will have been the best Centre in the History of the Raptors organization. But there is one name I haven't seen here that I think needs to be in the conversation mix. Kevin Willis. This man left an impression upon me as a solid Raptor player. Great Defender with decent Offensive skill sets. He also played with some of the greats of the game over his incredibly long career (1984 - 2007). And eventually won a ring with San Antonio. Willis is also one of roughly 15 players in NBA history with over 16,000 career points and 11,000 career rebounds. I just felt it was worth a mention.
        Good call with Kevin Willis. Solid player and good guy to have around the locker room. He played until he was 44! Who the hell does that in the nba? He was certainly on the downward side of his career when he played with the Raps, but still had good stuff.
        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• I would take Davis vs. current Bargs, but Bargs will be much better.

And you can call Davis and all star but correct me if I'm wrong but I think 2 all star Centers had to get injured before he got there.
          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• Employee wrote: View Post
            I would take Davis vs. current Bargs, but Bargs will be much better.

And you can call Davis and all star but correct me if I'm wrong but I think 2 all star Centers had to get injured before he got there.
            Davis left TO like the little bitch that he was. Just for that alone I'll take Bargs. And while the memory is a little poggy (foggy from too much pot), I think you are absolutely correct with how Davis got to the All-Star game.
            Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• Buddahfan wrote: View Post

I like Bargnani as a sixth man when scoring is more important than defense in a lot of cases.

LOOOL, you like AB as a six man but Amir Johnson as a starter in this league !!! Thank God you are not a GM or anything !!

You are so bias that it is taking all the creditbility out of your posts. I can summerize all your threads in One sentence:

Trade anyone from Raptor that can take time away from Amir and let me Boy play as much as he can !! Too bad that he can only play 20 minutes a game due to the foul troubles.

Comment

• AB: 32 Pt and 9 Rebound and Buddah suggest he should be the 6th man.
                Amir: 6 Pt and 3 Rebound and Buddah suggest he should be the future, leader and the ultimate starter of this team !!!

It was nice to see Weems not starting. Next should be Demar moving to bench followed by Amir. The starting team should be guys who are profesional and know how to play:

Jose and Barbosa
                Keliza and AB and Wright ( for his defence)

Bench:
                Bayless, Demar, Weems and Amir and Davis

The young Bunz should stop their clubing anf twitering and start to spend some time in the gym

Comment

• Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                  LOOOL, you like AB as a six man but Amir Johnson as a starter in this league !!! Thank God you are not a GM or anything !!

You are so bias that it is taking all the creditbility out of your posts. I can summerize all your threads in One sentence:

Trade anyone from Raptor that can take time away from Amir and let me Boy play as much as he can !! Too bad that he can only play 20 minutes a game due to the foul troubles.

Exactly! Just when Buddah starts to make some sense he drops this ridiculous post...

Comment

• Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                    Rasho in 2006-07 and 2007-08.
                    Oh Buddah, first you equate Bargs to a sixth man, then you drop this post. Has the smog in your hometown finally finished you off??? I think so...

Comment

• Exceptional thread...and who's been the worst center in the starting lineup?

Comment

• pistol pete wrote: View Post
                        Exceptional thread...and who's been the worst center in the starting lineup?

Raphael aroujo ...... not even debatable

Comment

• Bargnani Should Come Off The Bench Until BC Can Trade Him

Eom
                          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• Seriously? Another thread? -_-

Comment

• I don't even know if youre trying to be funny, but its really not. Without Bargs, who is clearly the best player on this team, we don't win games.

Comment

• Now you are just spaming the board and this is not appriciated. I have no problem with your shameful endorsment for Amir but this is beyond BS.

Mods, Close this thread plz

Comment

Working...
                                X