No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People don't like to compare because Andrea isn't an MVP caliber player. But aside from whether Andrea would hit the big shot when needed, their games look very comparable. Bottom line is a big man who can shoot the ball, but who isn't a great defender.

Difference is in Dallas they play him with a so-called "real C" to mask his deficiencies while riding his offensive capabilities. In Toronto, we ask Bargnani to bulk up to be the big presence in the paint. Makes no sense.

Comment

• Sup J-Roc.
      The one and only

Comment

• East Coast wrote: View Post
        Sup J-Roc.
        Hey. Eastcoastrapsfan? My banishment should hopefully end by game time tonight.

Comment

• J-Roc wrote: View Post
          Hey. Eastcoastrapsfan? My banishment should hopefully end by game time tonight.
          You got it. Hopefully we can get some payback on the payback they paid back to us after the comeback from a while back. Now they start T-Mac, and there's coupon for two for one on big mac's. Word to your mother.
          The one and only

Comment

• East Coast wrote: View Post
            You got it. Hopefully we can get some payback on the payback they paid back to us after the comeback from a while back. Now they start T-Mac, and there's coupon for two for one on big mac's. Word to your mother.
            hahaha So much more fun when the shackles are released.

Comment

• He's maybe Dirk Lite. His rebounding and defense need to improve a lot before he approaches Dirk. Andrea isn't anywhere close to demanding MVP votes and that alone should settle it.

Comment

• Apollo i totally agree. I was just trying to proove he is Dirk Jr lol. Like i said by the end of the year im hoping those stats slightly improove. Bargnani always steps it up each year. now we just need a tyson chandlerish player.

Comment

• Tyson Chandler would be the absolute perfect compliment to Andrea Bargnani. There's no debating that.

Comment

• He is almost there, a little more consistency on the boards and attention to defense and he will not be Dirk junior, but Andrea senior!
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      He's maybe Dirk Lite. His rebounding and defense need to improve a lot before he approaches Dirk. Andrea isn't anywhere close to demanding MVP votes and that alone should settle it.
                      Dirk didn't demand any MVP votes at 25 years-old either

Comment

• Age isn't my point. I'm not viewing this as a race. If it were a race Dirk would be well in the lead when comparing ages.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Fri Jan 14, 2011, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• i can't stand comparing players like this. years of hearing about "next jordan"s and "air apparent"s had really put me off to it.

and why only comparisons for greatness? how about some "the next shawn bradley"? or "ed o'bannon re-incarnate"? or "the second coming of eric montross"?

Comment

Tyson Chandler would be the absolute perfect compliment to Andrea Bargnani. There's no debating that.
                            +1

i was so disappointed when that trade didn't happen. i fully expected great things from that pairing

Comment

• I'm kinda glad that trade didn't go though. IMO Bargs wouldn't off been trying to work in the paint and would still be taking 3/longs 2 if it went though. We also wouldn't of seen how beastly Evans is.

Comment

Tyson Chandler would be the absolute perfect compliment to Andrea Bargnani. There's no debating that.
                                Man man man, can you imagine if we had picked up Chandler and Diaw...dayumm....

Comment

Working...
                                X