Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Anyways, it should be more about Amir's SEVEN BLOCKS! BIG UPS!
    True that. Where are all the Amir haters now who said that BC over paid for his contract?

Comment

• webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
      Carried the raptors? what? he didn't at all, he had a moderate game, if anyone carried this team tonight it was JOSE...do the math 16x2=32+22=54 points at least that he contributed to our game.

I don't hate Bargs or Weems, but seriously, learn to give credit where it's due. Be a Homer for the whole team, not for individual players.
      That is a very good point! Thank you very much for stating that fact! Go Raps!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        You may not care about it tonight, but you can't seriously say you're happy in general about it. Never gonna win against the big boys consistently with him at C.

Anyways, it should be more about Amir's SEVEN BLOCKS! BIG UPS!
        I'm gonna give some 'big ups',whatever those are, to bargnani for getting the offense backon track and being a guy the d had to deal with,opening it up for the team to get the win. I am also going to posit (that means hypothesize) that when and if davis, johnson, and a veteran like reggie are developed and around a supporting cast of derozan, someone who can make three's and calderon 'playing his basketball', that Andrea will be able to dominate games and swipe all you haters off his nuts plus 3 or 4 boards. Let's get this straight guys, he is the best player on the team. He's not in his mid-twenties yet and he will get better and better. His prime is on the horizon. Trade him now and you'll all be screaming "never trade a big man before he's finished developing".

Comment

• webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
          Carried the raptors? what? he didn't at all, he had a moderate game, if anyone carried this team tonight it was JOSE...do the math 16x2=32+22=54 points at least that he contributed to our game.

I don't hate Bargs or Weems, but seriously, learn to give credit where it's due. Be a Homer for the whole team, not for individual players.
          Jose was good but it was Bargs who carried the team when they couldn't get any points and the lead was cut down to 3.

Comment

• jamesk wrote: View Post
            I'm gonna give some 'big ups',whatever those are, to bargnani for getting the offense backon track and being a guy the d had to deal with,opening it up for the team to get the win. I am also going to posit (that means hypothesize) that when and if davis, johnson, and a veteran like reggie are developed and around a supporting cast of derozan, someone who can make three's and calderon 'playing his basketball', that Andrea will be able to dominate games and swipe all you haters off his nuts plus 3 or 4 boards. Let's get this straight guys, he is the best player on the team. He's not in his mid-twenties yet and he will get better and better. His prime is on the horizon. Trade him now and you'll all be screaming "never trade a big man before he's finished developing".
            Thanks for clarifying the word posit for me, I would've thought you had misspelled a word and might've had to google it. But since when is 25 not mid-twenties? I thought it was right in the middle of 20 and 30, thus being mid-twenties. Hmmm...

I don't doubt his offense(although he does chuck a couple every game that makes you scratch your head), but his defense is terrible at best and his rebounding is atrocious. Can you name the last NBA champ with a non-defensive/non-rebounding centre, errrr center? I don't know of even one.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
              HAHAHAHHA, man that was good. Props to ur avatar as well.

I think Ajinca and Alabi our the Raps version of the "Naija Boyz"
              lol thanks, made the avatar myself, and I'm sure that half of what I wrote was partially true.
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• forget it mack north, it's like these guys don't even read what we say, they're trapped in their own world...

Comment

• Bargs did break us out of a stagnant offense in the 4th. As for his rebounding, there never was an excuse for it. Especially when you consider J.Johnson grabbed 2 more rebounds in 12 less minutes. He also took 10 less shots to scored 1 less point, recorded 2 more blocks, 1 more steal, assist, and turnover.

That being said, I'm not a J.J. fanboy and Bargs did get more attention and opened the floor.

I didn't get to watch the game where Bargs was sick, so this game was the first time I witnessed the Johnson, Johnson, Davis defense. Got to say, I was pretty impressed.

Comment

• They actually won a game, can't we be happy about that and stop bickering about who was responsible for teh win, who sucks etc.

Can't we all just get along.

Love,

Deadallus
                    Deadallus

Comment

• Deadallus wrote: View Post
                      They actually won a game, can't we be happy about that and stop bickering about who was responsible for teh win, who sucks etc.

Can't we all just get along.

Love,

Deadallus
                      Dig it.

Peace.

Comment

• Calderon

For the life of me, I don't know why the Raptor fans and management wants to get rid of Calderon. Because he was hurt last year,he wasn't the best defender in the NBA. This year he has improved. He should be our starting point guard and management should bring in someone to compliment his weakness.We need a back up point with speed to compliment him.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                          I don't really care how many rebounds he had. He carried the Raptors to a win in the 4th.
                          Carried the team??? Exaggerate much? Bargnani hit some nice shots when the offense ran cold, but he didn't score in the last 5 minutes, and without Amir's defense and Jose's offense, the Raptors lose. This exaggeration is the type of thing that drives people nuts.
                          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• jamesk wrote: View Post
                            How many years does it take for someone to get better? Look at Derek Rose, Durant, and many more. How much more time does Barg need?

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
                              Carried the team??? Exaggerate much? Bargnani hit some nice shots when the offense ran cold, but he didn't score in the last 5 minutes, and without Amir's defense and Jose's offense, the Raptors lose. This exaggeration is the type of thing that drives people nuts.
                              Hit the nail on the head! Good post!

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
                                If Bargs didn't get the O back on track we'd of lost the game, Jose's O and Amir's D lead to the lead being cut from 17 to 3 in 10 min.

Comment

Working...
                                X