View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

8 6.50%
  • B

47 38.21%
  • C

29 23.58%
  • D

18 14.63%
  • F

21 17.07%
Page 285 of 526 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,700 of 10519

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    the next time i drunkenly "get the wrong hole", i'm going to yell out "You've been Tim stamped.. CERTIFIED!"

j/k Tim... i won't be using your name as a bumsex euphemism............................

ok i will be
    Its hard to pass up replying to the most excellent past few comments.

Brazil has had all the fun with name branding of cosmetic procedures. I think its time for Toronto to have its due. There already is one Toronto named cosmetic procedure called a "Toronto Trim", which includes a reduction of the inner labia and a slight “unhooding” of the clitoris so the little man in the boat isn’t being quite so reclusive. So I propose changing the name of raptor related rectal tattoos from Tim Stamp to Toronto Tim.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

its the blue that's slimming

everybody is saying how he'd get blocked and all that in the NBA,
    but from these highlights there is definitely a step up in his energy and effort.
    let's hope that translates back to the NBA game. To be honest though, halfway through the video i thought about joey graham in the summer league and it brought back down to earth. Not a Bargs hater, just a realist
    Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
    Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
    Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i have never heard of this "toronto trim" but i will be busy googling it for the rest of the afternoon... and randomly texting people with "suggestions"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    i have never heard of this "toronto trim" but i will be busy googling it for the rest of the afternoon... and randomly texting people with "suggestions"
    HAHAHAHA
    Awesome.
    "I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it. You rise above it." -Kobe Bryant

Raptors Republic All-Star stretch's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not trolling, but I truly believe that the NCAA is a better game than the NBA. Inferior talent, superior game. Butler University has much more sophisticated offensive and defensive schemes than the Raptors, for instance.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

VIa HoopsHype.com:

The NBA lockout... when will it end? Andrea Bargnani: "I have no idea, meanwhile I focus on the national team, is what interests me." La Repubblica

Have there been offers? Andrea Bargnani: "Yes, important ones, but I don't want to stress myself. Now I'm here, then we will see." La Repubblica

An offer from Italian clubs? Andrea Bargnani: "More important". La Repubblica

Post Thanks / Like

Bargs has 19 rebounds today versus BYU (yes, Brigham Young University) in a tournment in Greece - Acropolis of Athens basketball tournament. Italy crushed BYU 102-63.

Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote MangoKid wrote: View Post
    Bargs has 19 rebounds today versus BYU (yes, Brigham Young University) in a tournment in Greece - Acropolis of Athens basketball tournament. Italy crushed BYU 102-63.
    That will only mean something to me if he can repeat that in the Euro u15's tournament!

Raptors Republic Rookie t_rapsfan24's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I almost slapped myself looking at that stat!

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote mangokid wrote: View Post
    bargs has 19 rebounds today versus byu (yes, brigham young university) in a tournment in greece - acropolis of athens basketball tournament. Italy crushed byu 102-63.
    its a mericle!!! Priase the lord!!!!

Raptors Republic Starter Ambidextrious's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Andrea Bargnani grabs 19 Rebounds in a game!

Quote Ryan.Wolstat wrote:
    Yes you read that right.

The most surprising news of the day was that Andrea Bargnani has followed up a 19 point, 10-rebound performance for Italy against Bulgaria with 19 rebounds against Brigham Young. Yes, he was playing an NCAA squad with only three players 6-foot-9 or taller, but 19 rebounds in 20 minutes against anybody is a significant achievement for the NBA’s charter member of the anti-rebounding fan club.
    http://blogs.canoe.ca/courtside/gene...unds-in-a-game

Thank God he got more than 5 rebounds LOL!

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8we-MMImOhs

Here is the Video of the game. the games I have watched this summer of him he's actually trying to rebound and block out I think we may have a new bargs on our hand. His help defence was a bit better from what i saw on this video

Raptors Republic Starter WhatWhat's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

@ the 10 second mark, the ball bounces directly to him.

I'm still not convinced at all that he's a changed man, but still uh...congrats, I guess.

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That's 4 F@!$%&(ing games worth for him! Sign him to one of those NHL 15 year deals! This guy sounds like a keeper! :-|
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Raptors Republic Starter Ambidextrious's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Stu. Wow, I'm not used to seeing Bargs pull down that many boards. He looked good but I'm hesitant to make anything of this game based on the inferior competition. Glad to see he is keeping active playing for his country this summer. Italy looks good in friendly games so far. Lets see how they will fare in their pool against Serbia, Germany, Latvia, France and Israel respectively. First game is August 31st Serbia Vs Italy. It should be a good game. We should be able to better analyze where he is at right now against an equal opponent.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Grabbing rebounds has never been a problem for Bargnani. Doing it consistently has. He grabbed 17 rebounds against Indiana, once. Of course in the next ten games, he didn't grab even 5 rebounds in half of them. I guess he figured he'd grabbed enough rebounds against Indiana.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Post Thanks / Like

He still doesn't look like he's boxing out. Rather, BYU isn't even trying to fight for position.

Raptors Republic Rookie chrischris's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

HAHHAA OMG watch from the 1:40 mark...and let the bodies hit the floor! haha

Videos of Bargnani are the best...they always come in the offseason to keep our hopes from completely downing themselves.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

It could be he was playing mentally handicapped children in wheelchairs.... it still doesn't make 19 rebs any less of an achievement for him.

Just think, not only did he grab 19 rebounds, the opposing team also missed atleast 19 shots while he was on the floor!! (ok some could be offensive but lets not drag him down)

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Are they gonna be showing the tournament games on the tele or do we have to stream them all?
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Thread Information