No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Armstrong did an interview with James Borbath on Dino Nation Blog and he had some words to say about Bargnani.
    http://dinonationblog.blogspot.com/2...with-jack.html

Comment

• Bargnani is not sure if he will be back

The NBA playoffs through the warmer phases and the three Italian-Americans are watching. Andrea Bargnani, Belinelli and Gallinari to the contrary, the post-season even got there. That was one of the Toronto Raptors season bankruptcy and the Magician was the target of the criticism of society: 'My future? You can not say if I stay in Toronto - said speaking on 'Radio Anch'io Sport' on RadioUno -. In the NBA works differently: the company can choose to exchange at any time. I am peaceful, I have a 4 year contract with the Raptors. It remains a bit 'of uncertainty, but it's true for every basketball player in the league. Clarification with the company? There was no need: they are the franchise player, the most representative of the roster. If the criticism does not make me, to those who do? It 's my role, I handle them and attacks very well, though perhaps not all are correct'.

Bargnani has no intention of going back, 'The NBA is the league more attractive. Another world, from all points of view - the Roman continues -. For the organization, for the show. A dream that I made, I'm really good there. Compared to the Italian basketball, in the States there is more athleticism and the level of talent is much greater '.

In summer, the National will be involved in European and Bargnani will be a team leader Pianigiani: 'We have a good group, we can potentially give us big goals. But we must be humble and take a step at a time. Other Italians in the NBA? I do not see young people ready to get here. You get a protagonist, there is a huge list of players who land here and then you lose immature '.

A look at football 'sympathize with the Lazio since they are small. But even for Rome, I like all things Roman, in fact - he concluded Bargnani -. The new U.S. leadership in Rome? I think it might do well to create a broader entertainment system, which prompts more people to the stadium and the football '.
      Source: SportsMediaset..com (TRANSLATED)
      Source: SportsMediaSet.com

Comment

• I'd love to be able to talk like this. I think it would freak people out, especially if done without an accent.

As for Bargnani, the writing seems to be on the wall. I'd be surprised if he's back next season.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Yeah. Seems to me he's internalized the displeasure of T.O. b-ball fans. This makes me think he's more likely to be moved than he is to be back, given the other from the signs and sayings of the company. Which makes me happy. Is he good for successful of other the company? That is to be. But washing hands can sometimes make you, and if they do, is that not the best?

Comment

• jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
            Yeah. Seems to me he's internalized the displeasure of T.O. b-ball fans. This makes me think he's more likely to be moved than he is to be back, given the other from the signs and sayings of the company. Which makes me happy. Is he good for successful of other the company? That is to be. But washing hands can sometimes make you, and if they do, is that not the best?
            Let me enumerate my opinion to yours.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Why there are so a lot of comments of Bargnani that leaves Toronto? The article did not do a lot the sense. I think there it was very missed in the translation. There it is someone the Italian who can translate the jist of the article?
              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                Why there are so a lot of comments of Bargnani that leaves Toronto? The article did not do a lot the sense. I think there it was very missed in the translation. There it is someone the Italian who can translate the jist of the article?
                LOL, well said.

Comment

• RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                  Why there are so a lot of comments of Bargnani that leaves Toronto? The article did not do a lot the sense. I think there it was very missed in the translation. There it is someone the Italian who can translate the jist of the article?
                  Hahahah My thoughts exactly.

Comment

• One day we must talk in this direction. Born thread of italia-talk! Esteemed joke people shake hands!
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Guess How Many All-NBA Votes Bargnani Received

I'll give you hint:

It's the same number as Bosh.

What a weird world we live in.

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/05/12/a...ase/index.html
                      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• Dude posted 21PPG. It all boils down to what you value personally. I wouldn't have voted for him but that's me. It takes more to impress me than simply one number. I see multiple guys on opposing teams dropping that much every night...

I hate to say it but Bosh had a much better overall season than Bargnani.

Comment

• Yeah I wouldn't have voted for him either. Just found it a little ironic I guess with the Bosh thing.
                          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• Forget Bargnani.

I think its hilarious that Bosh was all hyped up at the start of the season thinking he's part of the Big Three when its crystal clear that the only true elite players on this Miami roster is James and Wade.

Aside all the BS (i just want to win a championship, sacrifices have to be made blah blah blah), personally, wouldnt anybody feel like crap if you were Bosh, and from day one all three of you agreed that "we are all in this together" but then it turns out youre the one getting left out not getting any recognition??? Its like Bosh, James and Wade walked in a bar, James and Wade leaves with 2 hot blondes and Bosh goes home left to spend the night with his hand. Poor guy.

Honestly, even if they win 6 championships, will anybody ever really remember anybody else on that team besides Wade and James? Unless youre a hardcore NBA fan, would you really atone the 6 championship the bulls won to Jordan, Pippen and um Horace Grant?

Comment

• You have to realize that these are voted on by the media, and some of them see some players once or twice a year. Bargnani averaged 30 ppg and 8 rpg in 3 games against New Jersey. He also averaged 29 ppg against Miami. If you see him explode against the team you're covering a couple of times you're going to have a different view than someone who's watched him play all year. It's also why he might have a little higher trade value than some think.

Another issue is that Bargnani plays center, of which there aren't a whole lot of good ones. It's also why Bosh received the same number of votes. There are a lot more good forwards out there than centers.
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• A Ford Ranger is still a Ford Ranger no matter what the paint job looks like.

Comment

Working...
                                X