View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

9 7.09%
  • B

47 37.01%
  • C

30 23.62%
  • D

18 14.17%
  • F

23 18.11%
Page 373 of 527 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 473 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,460 of 10526

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bargnani is also a solid PnR defender. Best on team IMO.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Bargnani is also a solid PnR defender. Best on team IMO.
    Vastly improved last year. Everytime he hedged hard, it made me weep with joy. The Italian Garnett.... ok that might be a little much.

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think Bargnani's defense was ever fully in question, i think he's a good defender, his help defense was a bit iffy but vastly improved under DC. I know his defensive "effort" was also suspect before, but i think he also improved on that.

Rebounding was the main thing. But i dont question that anymore. If you're still hung up Bargnani's rebounding ability then you need to switch teams. I've surrendered to the fact that Bargnani will never ever be a double digit rebounder, no matter how many times you nitpick his height, weight and position.

I think Bargnani is poised for a breakout season. He has a slashing, good passing PG to throw him passes while he waits on the perimeter, and 2 defensive big men who can help him cover the paint and pull opposing bigmen inside rather than guard him. I think Lowry and Fields will mesh well with him because these two have played with the two of the league's volume scorers, and they will be able to create and even help create opportunities for Bargnani to score.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    I dont think Bargnani's defense was ever fully in question, i think he's a good defender, his help defense was a bit iffy but vastly improved under DC. I know his defensive "effort" was also suspect before, but i think he also improved on that.

Rebounding was the main thing. But i dont question that anymore. If you're still hung up Bargnani's rebounding ability then you need to switch teams. I've surrendered to the fact that Bargnani will never ever be a double digit rebounder, no matter how many times you nitpick his height, weight and position.

I think Bargnani is poised for a breakout season. He has a slashing, good passing PG to throw him passes while he waits on the perimeter, and 2 defensive big men who can help him cover the paint and pull opposing bigmen inside rather than guard him. I think Lowry and Fields will mesh well with him because these two have played with the two of the league's volume scorers, and they will be able to create and even help create opportunities for Bargnani to score.
    He will never average double digit rebounds, but he is very CAPABLE of GETTING double digit rebounds at any given night. We saw more of that last season. Especially when shots weren't falling, or he wasn't feeling it offensively, he did other things, more specifically, rebounding.

In my opinion, you must still demand Bargnani to rebound the basketball (I'm not saying that you implied Dwane Casey NOT to demand Bargnani of rebounding) but he's shown his ability to rebound 10+ on any given night.
    I think we can all conclude to the fact that he won't necessarily average 10+ rebounds, or be an exceptional rebounder. BUT, when