Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tbihis wrote: View Post
    hahahahahahahahaha i wonder where multipaul posts now...
    i'm pretty sure multi was an robot sent from the future to prevent tim w from using his statistical knowledge to create skynet..

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Everyone knows how to hate.
      Few have learned to appreciate.
      Yeah, it gets back to that thread where I called out some people for not being able to acknowledge anything and I mean anything positive about Bargnani. A positive comment used to warrant a full on assault around there parts. Right now I'm seeing tumble weeds rolling by it that quiet but I know there are about a 100 guns trained on this thread, safeties off, just waiting for the first Bargnani slip up to unload.

Comment

• 90% of the people on ANY board is there to whine and cry like a girl who's boyfriend said she's getting a little fat.. bargnani hate is NOTHING... if you're into MMA go onto the sherdog forums... that there is unfiltered hate at its worst

5% actually contribute intelligently

then there's the other 5%...

we're hear to make vagina jokes and talk about bum sex

Comment

• Bargnani is like that guy standing in front of the tank in Tienanmen Square. That 3rd quarter was incredible.

Comment

• WhatWhat wrote: View Post
            Bargnani is like that guy standing in front of the tank in Tienanmen Square. That 3rd quarter was incredible.
            hahaha i bet you he faked that injury just to get some practice time in! specially the 3-ball! hahaha

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
              90% of the people on ANY board is there to whine and cry like a girl who's boyfriend said she's getting a little fat.. bargnani hate is NOTHING... if you're into MMA go onto the sherdog forums... that there is unfiltered hate at its worst

5% actually contribute intelligently

then there's the other 5%...

we're hear to make vagina jokes and talk about bum sex
              hahahahaha love the other 5%!

Comment

• Bargnani article on CNNSI

Good read about Bargnani and also Casey's defensive focus, on NBA front page of CNNSI's website... good to see Raptors coverage on major US sports network sites!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...sct=nba_t12_a1
                Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Wed Jan 25, 2012, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• I really enjoyed the article as well. I love how Dwane has embraced Andrea and is really bringing out another side of him.

Comment

• "That's the hard way to come in as a coach," said Celtics coach Doc Rivers. "If you take a new job and you want to make everyone happy, tell them, 'We're going to score -- we're going to score more points.' And then everybody on the team loves you. When you say it the other way -- the way Case has done it -- there's not a lot of fans of that. Yet he's won them over, obviously, by watching how they play and how they defend.
                    This is a GREAT point by Doc actually.

Great article. Nice find Calgary!

ADD
                    I hope Casey posts this is the Locker Room:
                    Bargnani sees no reason why that shouldn't happen. "Defense doesn't require talent, it doesn't require hours of practice in the summertime," he said. "It's not like you have to learn a fadeaway jumper, or you're learning to dribble between the legs. It's much easier. It's just a matter of doing it."

ADD2
                    Another great quote here:

"I laugh at people who criticize BC for picking Andrea." -Dwane Casey
                    Last edited by Joey; Wed Jan 25, 2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      This is a GREAT point by Doc actually.

Great article. Nice find Calgary!
                      No worries... that's how slacking off at the end of a busy work day pays off! lol

The quote from Doc really impressed me too, just to hear a coach talk that positively about another coach. It's also good insight into the fact that the defensive changes he's implemented have already been noticed by the rest of the league. For all the crap BC gets about certain moves, getting Casey has been a fantastic move IMO... just think what he could do with a full training camp and a normal season schedule with much more practice & preparation time!

Comment

• WhatWhat wrote: View Post
                        Bargnani is like that guy standing in front of the tank in Tienanmen Square. That 3rd quarter was incredible.
                        Jeez, I hope Bargnani doesn't mysteriously disappear!

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          No worries... that's how slacking off at the end of a busy work day pays off! lol

The quote from Doc really impressed me too, just to hear a coach talk that positively about another coach. It's also good insight into the fact that the defensive changes he's implemented have already been noticed by the rest of the league. For all the crap BC gets about certain moves, getting Casey has been a fantastic move IMO... just think what he could do with a full training camp and a normal season schedule with much more practice & preparation time!
                          Yep yep.

Comment

• I think Bargnani is f*ckin' with the haters among the Raptor faithful:

"No," he said. "Actually I never heard this before."

He never was told that Europeans are known as soft defenders?

"I swear to God it's the first time I heard this," he said.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1kVyAIyY3

Comment

• Which contract would you prefer: Bargnani or Gallinari?

Via HoopsHype.com:

Nuggets forward Danilo Gallinari has agreed to a four-year contract extension, a league source told The Denver Post. The 23-year-old small forward will make close to $42 million in that four year span. Denver Post
                              I would take Bargnani.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Via HoopsHype.com:

I would take Bargnani.
                                Wow.. big contract. His recent play against NYK must have sealed that deal. Yes, I take Bargnani's contract too.. I think Denver is going to be regretting that contract in a year or two.

It should be a lot easier to get Wilson Chandler now

Comment

Working...
                                X