View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

9 7.03%
  • B

47 36.72%
  • C

30 23.44%
  • D

19 14.84%
  • F

23 17.97%
Page 475 of 527 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 485 525 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,500 of 10537

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote thead wrote: View Post
    maybe the threat of being traded to Charlotte will do the trick
    If I were him, I would love to go to Charlotte. A young team with a chance to remake himself

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote thead wrote: View Post
    maybe the threat of being traded to Charlotte will do the trick
    nooo not Charlotte. The last thing we want is the bobcats winning the lottery next season

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    If I were him, I would love to go to Charlotte. A young team with a chance to remake himself
    Well I suppose thats one way to look at in a positive light. lol. Nobody wants to be in Charlotte and im not just talking about the team the city sucks.... so boring the millions these players make there is the only thing that stops them from killing themselves having to spend time there.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

trade him to san antonio for a pick and he will find his game again

Raptors Republic Starter Dino4life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

From espn Insider, Quote from Bargnani.

“Today I am a Raptor. Tomorrow we’ll see," Bargnani told Corriere dello Sport, according to Sportsnet.ca. "I am very happy for my years in Toronto. I love the city and in my first three seasons in the NBA we made the postseason. Personally, I think I have always performed well. I don’t have any regret."

This is why i hate the guy, it started in pre-season when he was horrible and a reporter asked him, how he was gonna get his shot back, he answered my shot is fine i dont have to work on anything it will fall eventually. This guy takes no responsibility, has no heart, no drive to become better, he already thinks he's DA BOMB.

In my first 3 seasons we made the post-season, What i get from that, is Bosh didn't carry me, the rest of the team just sucks.

And Casey needs to go too because of that, everyone is accountable my ass, How are you gonna vouch for that guy "Come Hell or High water". He's all talk.

Raptors Republic Starter JordanMariam14's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Andrea Bargnani to play in Eurobasket

Don't know if this was posted or not, but Bargs to play for Italy in Eurobasket!
    Maybe this will get his shot back?

........ HAHAHAH jokes, that'll never happen.

In all seriousness, if he plays well would you guys like him to stay?

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing Bargnani can do to warrant staying in Toronto, is ridding the world of famine and infectious diseases.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Post Thanks / Like

If he plays well I will be very happy and hopeful that the momentum will carry into next season where he can be moved by the deadline for maximum value.

Bargnani doesn't fit here in my honest opinion.

He's an $11M second stringer. I hope he finds his hot hand right out of Toronto. That's the best case scenario.

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Toronto Raptors trade 7 ft Italian forward after curing Cancer- Toronto star lol

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This is in EverythingBargnani thread.
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Not trying to be negative or seem like an AB hater I'd wager that, without doing any research, that the Italian national team has lost more games than it has won with Bargnani in uniform.

12. Like Rapstor4Life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bargnani is moving to...

So Stein posted this on Twitter:

Who do you think is interested?

14. Like drunkmunky liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well... Nobody?

Post Thanks / Like

Golden State have always been intrigued by him for whatever reason
    @jerboat

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know why, but I feel like it's OKC or GSW. I don't think Ujiri will want to trade away another piece with Bargnani because I doubt the options are that good. Kevin Love is so not getting traded this summer, now matter how badly everyone wants him. They fired their GM, and it seems a big reason was the relationship Kahn had with Love. Saunders has been making Love feel very happy and telling him all the right things, so I'm sure they'll at least try to play a season with both Rubio and Love healthy before deciding what to do. I mean, they could be next season's GSW type team.

Anyway, yeah...
    -OKC has Perkins. He's proving to be pretty much useless for them and a horrible contract. I see them very much having interest in Bargnani, especially with some uncertainty around Martin and where they'll get scoring behind Durant and Westbrook. The question then becomes, who wins this trade? I don't think Toronto tacks on a player, but maybe a pick. And for OKC, they could trade their own 1st rder (29th I think) since they have ours at #12 (clever bastards).
    -GSW...I think especially if they know Landry will opt out (has there been news on that yet), then for sure they become more desperate for help up front. They may have had interest in Bargs during the season as well. THey also are pretty loaded with young players and could easily part with a draft pick along with Biedrins or Jefferson. Neither of those guys looks to have a future in this league. Bargs actually should (if he's healthy)...just his next contract is going to take a huge hit. There may even be interest if Landry opts in. Dude's strong but not very big. THey may want some size.

18. Like Mapko liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Former head of basketball operations (and Ujiri's former boss before Ujiri took the job in Denver) Bryan Colangelo has been trying to move Andrea Bargnani for months, even publicly admitting it. The problem is the massive contract Colangelo gave Bargnani a few years ago, with $22 million dollars left over two seasons on the deal.

That's going to be difficult for Ujiri to move, even as savvy of a trade artist as he is. The big problem honestly may be that NBA front offices have been getting progressively smarter. More inventive, savvy managers with an understanding of the CBA have been hired, making it more and more difficult to move bad deals.

But if Ujiri's willing to take an absolute bath on the deal, which he may be, since Colangelo always treated Bargnani as his pet player and wanted good return, Ujiri may be able to offload him. It's not about getting good return at this point for Toronto. It's about just moving him off the books and having the franchise move forward.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...ading-bargnani

Anyone willing to take his contract at this point...
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Post Thanks / Like

I think at this point you have to trade Barg with the view that whatever you get isn't going to be a better player, but rather a piece that fits the team better. A expiring contract. Something like that.
    @jerboat

21. Like Mapko liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bargs for Biedrins straight up? Maybe they throw in their first round pick or something?
    @jerboat

23. Like Mapko liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote ceez wrote: View Post
    Golden State have always been intrigued by him for whatever reason
    Because they know what actually useless is...Andris Biedrins. Bargnani just had a bad season. Yes he's a flawed player(allergic to rebounding, can't defend the paint), but you never know what the right situation can do for a guy. Toronto was building around him as a #1 or #2(while Bosh was around) option. That's stupid. He's a 3rd/4th option as a scorer. I think in GSW or OKC he could flourish. OKC more so with Ibaka and Durant's length in the frontcourt.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote ceez wrote: View Post
    Bargs for Biedrins straight up? Maybe they throw in their first round pick or something?
    Yeah...that's what I'm thinking is going to be one of the "best" options. GSW doesn't need to add a draft pick (or guaranteed money) in a shit weak draft year, especially when their roster has a lot of young talent on it.

And OKC might easily be willing to part with a pick, or maybe even a guy like Perry Jones.

Page 475 of 527 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 485 525 ... LastLast

Thread Information