No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Profster give your head a shake! We already have a rookie center and now backups at the 2 and 4. You really want to add another in MKG?

And it typically takes a big 5-6 years to develop. We just noticed Bargnani struggle because the team sucked. Patients... and I'm not patient enough to trade him and start the rebuild all over again with MKG. How about this:

Nash, DD, Wallace, Bargnani, JV

Now that would work for me.

Comment

• Or Chandler, Iguodala or Gay at the SF.

I'd be fine with anyone & hopefully add another shooter to round out the roster.
      “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• speedbag wrote: View Post
        Come on Profster give your head a shake! We already have a rookie center and now backups at the 2 and 4. You really want to add another in MKG?

And it typically takes a big 5-6 years to develop. We just noticed Bargnani struggle because the team sucked. Patients... and I'm not patient enough to trade him and start the rebuild all over again with MKG. How about this:

Nash, DD, Wallace, Bargnani, JV

Now that would work for me.
        Wallace on a two year deal would be OK by me, provided we do sign Nash, but I think Wallace would want more than two years.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Bargnani at an average of $10M per year or this?

Howard Beck ‏@HowardBeckNYT

Brook Lopez's salary: $13.668mil next season, then $14.694mil, $15.719mil, $16.774mil.

Swallow the hatred and answer honestly!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Bargnani at an average of $10M per year or this?

Brook Lopez's salary: $13.668mil next season, then $14.694mil, $15.719mil, $16.774mil.

ouch that deal is brutal. no way that lopez has shown he is worth anything close to that. sickening for what it means next year. this makes amirs deal awesome

Comment

• Well, yeah, but you know Lopez is a great defender and rebounder who is never injured.

Comment

Bargaini (def) an advantageous purchase, especially one acquired at less than the usual cost

Enough said

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                  Well, yeah, but you know Lopez is a great defender and rebounder who is never injured.
                  are you being serious?

Comment

• From what I know, Lopez doesn't rebound.

Have fun, Brooklyn
                    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• LOL @ Brook Lopez deal.

I feel that much better about Bargnani.
                      “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Remember that Eddy Curry contract? I'm thinking it wasn't that bad after all.

Comment

I think all things being considered, I would prefer to have Bargnani over Lopez. I like Bargnani's contract better, and I still have a sliver of faith in Casey being able to bring back the Bargnani's we saw at the start of last season on a regular basis. I also think having JV on the team will help Bargnani and JV. Being the fact that they are both euro big men who will have to rely on each other and work together. So final verdict, thumbs down on the Lopez contract.

Comment

There is absolutely no doubt that AB is better value than Lopez. This contract is mind boggling. Maybe you could have justified it a couple years ago when his trajectory looked very promising, but certainly not now. I realize they will likely try to use it in a sign and trade for DH next year .. but still .. could have been $10-$12 mm per year (which is still overpaying) and got the job done ..

Comment

• Looks like Coach still wants Andrea to rebound the ball....from hoopshype Ryan Wolstat: "We’re going to demand that Andrea rebounds, he’s still 7-foot," said Dwane Casey Twitter
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                                Looks like Coach still wants Andrea to rebound the ball....from hoopshype Ryan Wolstat: "We’re going to demand that Andrea rebounds, he’s still 7-foot," said Dwane Casey Twitter
                                Saw that and chuckled thinking of some current and former posters.

It was said in the context of the acquisition of Lowry and possibly Fields (2 above average rebounders for their position) would means less emphasis or importance of rebounding from Bargnani.

Comment

Working...
                                X