No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That would be the last refuge wouldn't it? The writer does not explain why AB cannot even marginally change his game over a period of years. Its not as if he is undersized to play/guard centre...and there have been many undersized centres (in pf bodies) who have played the role..Antonio Davis and Carl Landry immediately come to mind. Bogut may well have adjusted to pf given another season.
    Last edited by Bendit; Fri Oct 15, 2010, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• 100% agree - Bargs is soft and will never be an all-star

Comment

• It's a shame when broken down vets who should've retired start hating on young players. It's like MJ questioning Kobe recently. These guys should just be professional and try to promote the game and young players.

I don't hear about John Stockton saying "Chris Paul will never win a ring", or Timmy D saying "Bosh is a pu**y".

Mind you, his RuPaul comment was pretty sweet. Too bad our then-leader didn't fight back.

Comment

• Once again it's time to show some love to our leader, Bargs.
          Slow start to the pre season, but last game he showed whey he NEEDS to be on the floor in crunch time.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
            It's a shame when broken down vets who should've retired start hating on young players. It's like MJ questioning Kobe recently. These guys should just be professional and try to promote the game and young players.

I don't hear about John Stockton saying "Chris Paul will never win a ring", or Timmy D saying "Bosh is a pu**y".

Mind you, his RuPaul comment was pretty sweet. Too bad our then-leader didn't fight back.
            He wasn't hating so much. A lot of people (possibly the majority) have exactly the same opinion of Andrea. Shaq was very complimentary of Gallinari, so again, it wasn't really close to being an "old guy hating on the young guys" type of interview.

Comment

• You guys are too much, you post this crap with the intent to turn it into another Bargs hating forum. All you Raptors/Bargs haters should go post on the Miami Heat board. Tim W is the site admin there so he can hook u up with free logins

Comment

• But it brings up the old saying, "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all".

I don't hear Bargs saying "yeah, it was easy for me to shut down Shaq last yr vs Cleveland cuz he is a busted up shadow of his former self".

I think real pros wouldn't say anything disparaging about colleagues. Shaq was all over Dwight Howard as well in the media. Just screams of attention whoring. Or this one, "Kobe, tell me how my a** tastes"

Comment

But it brings up the old saying, "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all".

I don't hear Bargs saying "yeah, it was easy for me to shut down Shaq last yr vs Cleveland cuz he is a busted up shadow of his former self".

I think real pros wouldn't say anything disparaging about colleagues. Shaq was all over Dwight Howard as well in the media. Just screams of attention whoring. Or this one, "Kobe, tell me how my a** tastes"
                  If athletes just start talking in politically correct cliches, then everybody will sound like Sidney Crosby - BORING.

And if I remember correctly, didn't Amir TV/3000 say that his goal was to dunk on Shaq this year? Nobody criticized Amir for that one, did they? That wasn't exactly respectful, professional or politically correct either.

Comment

It's a shame when broken down vets who should've retired start hating on young players. It's like MJ questioning Kobe recently. These guys should just be professional and try to promote the game and young players.

LOL, funny but he says 'Rupaul' and it's sweet but he says Barg's is a 'no-star' and now he's a broken down vet that should be promoting the game! lol

You are clearly a hypocrite. What will you say when Andrea does not say anything back? Is not responding an issue when Bosh doesn't and cool if Andrea takes the same course fo action?

Shaq has always been and will always be a insulter and talker. Players better than Bosh and Andrea have felt or heard his criticism (Kobe).

Comment

• True or not - I hope for Bargs sake that he can take these comments and use them as motivation. Someone in his camp should staple Shaq's picture to his fridge so that he can see it every morning while he has his Wheaties.
                      Audley
                      The NBA Breakdown - For Hoops Talk, The Way It Should Be!

Comment

• Shaq is the NBA's clairvoyant. He speaks his mind, holds no punches and his assessment although harsh usually lands on the mark.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Shaq is the NBA's clairvoyant. He speaks his mind, holds no punches and his assessment although harsh usually lands on the mark.
                          Oh really...."Kobe can't win a ring without me"

Comment

Oh really...."Kobe can't win a ring without me"
                            i said "usually" not always.

Comment

• i agree with the gallinari bit as well, great player, knicks lucky to have him

Comment

• Shaq can go fuck himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X