No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's been in the league for five years. I no longer care if he was drafted 1st or 20th. If he returns to the form most of us expect (good but not great) then can't we at least be happy with his output per dollar? Or would you consider him overpaid (again, assuming he regains his regular form, not this preseason junk we've seen so far)?

Comment

• If defensive studs at center were easy to get, Andrea would be a forward by now. See: Tyson Chandler, Erick Dampier.

Defensively, I think he can match up against C's and PF's equally well one-on-one. If the problem his help defence, why not move him to PF, thus lessening his help responsibilities? Does it need to be more complicated than that?

Comment

• jrdyck wrote: View Post
        If defensive studs at center were easy to get, Andrea would be a forward by now. See: Tyson Chandler, Erick Dampier.

Defensively, I think he can match up against C's and PF's equally well one-on-one. If the problem his help defence, why not move him to PF, thus lessening his help responsibilities? Does it need to be more complicated than that?
        i agree with you.. it makes more sense to have him moved over to PF... the only problem is who currently on the raps roster takes his place at C? The majority of our bigs are unproven other than some summer league and preseason games.. and those really dont mean shit at all

chandler would have been absolutely perfect... too bad that ship has sailed

Comment

• Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
          Man, it's getting exhausting reading all of this hate on Bargnani ... and Jose ... I'm not talking about what Shaq says, he's a legend - but I used to love spending lots of time on forums talking about our Raptors team ... what moves we could make ... how good we could become ... now over half of the comments have to include a negative twist on our players.

As a happy person and eternal optimist, all the negative energy gives me a headache.
          YOU ARE A SMELLY PIRATE HOOKER

sorry... had to

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
            YOU ARE A SMELLY PIRATE HOOKER
            LMAO ... I actually just laughed out loud reading that.

Comment

• What about Dampier? No one has signed him yet i don't think. Or maybe use our TPE to try to get okafor when the hornets flounder.
              "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

• hateslosing wrote: View Post
                What about Dampier? No one has signed him yet i don't think. Or maybe use our TPE to try to get okafor when the hornets flounder.
                One of those guys would fit the bill. I would love if somehow we could mould Amir into an undersized C, but not gonna happen. They could always give Alabi some roids and beef him up lol.

Comment

• Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!

Comment

• Shaq is right Bargnani is afraid of contact I don't know how many folks go at him and he doesn't put a hard foul on anyone that I can recall.

Tonight he will get shut the fcuk down if Boston goes w/ its starters most of the way. Garnett punks soft players like Bargnani aka "No Star".....

I would take Danilo over Bargnani as well. Sure AB is very skilled offensively but even there he's inconsistent over 82 games.
                    Last edited by SirChillyMost; Fri Oct 15, 2010, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
                      Shaq is right Bargnani is afraid of contact I don't know how many folks go at him and he doesn't put a hard foul on anyone that I can recall.

Tonight he will get shut the fcuk down if Boston goes w/ its starters most of the way. Garnett will punks soft players like Bargnani aka "No Star".....

I would take Danilo over Bargnani as well. Sure AB is very skilled offensively but even there he's inconsistent over 82 games.
                      The Vancouver Grizzlies left Canada because of people like you

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                        Raptors management invested 7 yrs in Bosh and got 3 playoff wins. Stop being such a hater, go be a Miami fan. Bargs is almost a double double guy. U haters need to take it easy .
                        Playoffs- that's the key word here.

Bargnani is nearly a double double guy? 17 & 6?lmfao@u

It's not hate if it's the truth- talk about kool aid conditioning.lol

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                          The Vancouver Grizzlies left Canada because of people like you
                          Looks like Bargnani's left nut has spoken.............but wait Bargnani doesn't have any balls.............I smell pussy!!!!

Comment

• Damn it man, the truth really sucks.

Comment

• Who Would You Rather Have In Toronto: Bargnani Or Danilo?

Since Shaq has started up some controversy up in here the question has to be asked who do you think is the better player now and will be the better player in the future?

Myself, I would go with Danilo as he seems to have a higher basketball IQ when on the court plus he scores better than and plays defense better than Bargnani.

Comment

• Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
                                Man, it's getting exhausting reading all of this hate on Bargnani ... and Jose ... I'm not talking about what Shaq says, he's a legend - but I used to love spending lots of time on forums talking about our Raptors team ... what moves we could make ... how good we could become ... now over half of the comments have to include a negative twist on our players.

As a happy person and eternal optimist, all the negative energy gives me a headache.
                                Hell yeah! +1Million! Why all the Hating? It's destroying the atmosphere. Don't want to read the childish non-sense. If I starting hating on my brother everyday he'd tell me to Eat-Sh*t and probably stop talking to me. These HATER are a classic example of 'The Squeeky Wheel Gets the Grease.' Haters are posting negative stuff about Raps all over cause they got their panties in a bunch and just need an outlet to express their anger.

I understand it's frustrating watching the Raptors under-preform since day 1, but if you can't handle it go jump on the Bandwagon to LA. I like all the Brainstorming that happens on this form. People touch on a lot of things. I ignore most of the Haters anyway..... you know they dont' have much experience the REAL world if they are just Bitchin' all the time. Who would listen to them in person?

We have to support our Team. NOT alienate them to the point they want out....

Comment

Working...
                                X