No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to stay limber for the coming season ...
    The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

• Bargnani Working Hard On His Game - La Stagione NBA? Mi alleno alla Playstation

Below is a link to a video

It is an interview of Bargnani in Italian.

I never heard him being interviewed in Italian before. A wide gap between his Italian and English.

He has an entirely different personality when he is being interviewed in Italian.

I heard him say somewhere that he hates the English language.

He wouldn't be the first nor the last by a long shot

It also seemed to me that he smiled a lot in the interview except when he talked about Toronto?

Just saying

La stagione Nba? Mi alleno alla Playstation

To me it seems like the caption says

I am training hard for the NBA season on Playstation.

Those who can read and translate Italian can feel free to give it a whirl

La stagione Nba? Mi alleno alla Playstation
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• Well, its about time he loses his habits of staying outside of the hole instead of going inside hard.
        Last edited by matt; Wed Sep 22, 2010, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• matt wrote: View Post
          Well, its about time he loses his habits of staying outside of the hole instead of going inside hard.
          Well played. Very well played indeed.

Comment

• He just tweeted that he is back

See the Where is Bargnani for the tweet and link
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• http://video.thescore.com/watch/beau...%E2%80%99s-day

i think Andrea was hilarious in this

Comment

• Will your ab smear campaign ever end? Please get over it.

Comment

• Madman wrote: View Post
                  http://video.thescore.com/watch/beau...%E2%80%99s-day

What do you buy for Valentine's day

Kobe's answer was by far the best

"You buy lingerie, it is a win win"

He's got that right

Turk had the next most hilarious comment

I don't need to wax. I wear Speedo's - RFLMAO

I can imagine seeing Turk in a Speedo

Comment

• Greatkrom420 wrote: View Post
                    Will your ab smear campaign ever end? Please get over it.
                    You don't like playstation?

Comment

• I'm not sure what it says. My parents were born in Italy and obviously speak fluent Italian but even my mom couldn't figure out what it said.

Comment

• Although from what I can tell, he does sound like he's training on playstation

Comment

• Rg1990 wrote: View Post
                          I'm not sure what it says. My parents were born in Italy and obviously speak fluent Italian but even my mom couldn't figure out what it said.
                          Lol man, Andrea has an heavy roman accent, sometimes I miss a word or two too What a few miles north can change...or a different continent/language for that matter...love it

Not a very interesting interview, a bit of PS promo, some soccer, happy for italy being included in the next eurobasket...

Comment

• Dre's T-shirt

just wondering if anyone else noticed Mago's tee-shirt in that clip? at first I thought it was spiderman related....then I realized it was a dreamcatcher...and a few moments after i see a bunch of shoes hanging down low lmao

i wonder if the columbian put him upto it

Comment

• I'm actually going to try and translate the whole thing

"I play all the time, when I'm free maybe after a game, or after coming back from a road trip. Sometimes after eating dinner. Just like that.
                              I never pick myself, I usually play with Miami or Los Angeles. But when I do play with TO, I sometimes anticipate our games on the playstation before the game, against my brother and see who wins!"

Then the guy asks him: "So apart from playing playstation, you're also quite active on social networks, facebook twiiter? On Twitter you celebrated the qualification of the azzurri (italy) to the european championships. It will help us that they changed the number of teams, but for you you think you deserved it?"

"Yes, because we played well. Especially our last 5 games. We got in, now were there and we just need to play. Wwe have a great opportunity to prove ourselves!"

"There has been a football strike, how do you feel?"

"Well I think there will be one in the NBA next year (jokes), but I don't think they can complain, as they earn so much"

"Roman hollidays are over, How are you going to approach your expectations in TO?"

"Outside, people don't expect that much, but between us players, we have pretty high expectations, because we want to prove that we're not bad, but we have loads of work and work in the gym! And I'll be going to the gym with my new buddies. I leave tomorrow, can't wait"
                              "So give a rating of Bargs in the NBA and in Italy"

"10 and 10 (jokes), I need to improve, that's all"

Comment

• Madman wrote: View Post
                                http://video.thescore.com/watch/beau...%E2%80%99s-day

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "I've worn speedos, no complaints there" HAHAHAHAHA "Lingerie, it's win win!"

Bargs was awesome too "I don't need to do anything, I'm so handsome as it is!"

Comment

Working...
                                X