Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the opposite of a rebound is an inbound
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      I think the opposite of a rebound is an inbound
      Which the Raptors also suck at

Comment

• Bargnani Out For Remainder of the Season

If you don't have Twitter, you may not have heard the news yet...

Well, I can't say I'm disappointed by this, but this is the last straw for me.

Has Primo played his final game as a Raptor?
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Such a blessing. Just wish he was injured all season Raptors are better without him.

I have to meet ms Holly Mack again Im in love with that girl.

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            Has Primo played his final game as a Raptor?
            Yes.

Comment

• This kills his trade value. Dude can't stay healthy, plus he's Andrea Bargnani. who in their right minds would trade for him

Comment

• god damnit....

+1 with the trade value comment... now we can't get rid of him....

Comment

• How many games has he played this season? 35?

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                    This kills his trade value. Dude can't stay healthy, plus he's Andrea Bargnani. who in their right minds would trade for him
                    Not necessarily , his value was not much to begin with and him playing wasnt really increasing it it just showed his complete ineptitude. He can still be moved for whatever we could have got for him earlier in this season when teams wanted him.. Bargnani b not staying healthy is not news to anyone.

Comment

• Was expected. I honestly don't think he is going to be moved at this point. A 10 million dollar contract for a stretch four that can't shoot and now has the stigma of being injury prone? No one is giving us anythng for that. Let's hope he comes back strong next year and can contribute...or get's amnestied...
                      "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                        Not necessarily , his value was not much to begin with and him playing wasnt really increasing it it just showed his complete ineptitude. He can still be moved for whatever we could have got for him earlier in this season when teams wanted him.. Bargnani b not staying healthy is not news to anyone.
                        Exactly. He missed half the year last year and about 20 games the year before. There is a trend here that is not getting better.

Comment

• The final memory of Bargnani is reaching in and injuring his elbow.... wow so ends his tale not with a bang but with wimper.... 7 wasted fucking years goodbye Il Mago...

Comment

• hateslosing wrote: View Post
                            Let's hope he comes back strong next year and can contribute...
                            Nah... I do not think he'll ever play in the NBA again. Maurizio might as well find him a new home back home, and Kleiza for that matter.

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                              This kills his trade value. Dude can't stay healthy, plus he's Andrea Bargnani. who in their right minds would trade for him
                              In their right mind? No one.

In their afraid of SUPER luxury tax/REPEATER tax mind? Someone.

Raptors will have to take back more money but I still hope that Boozer trade is available.

Comment

• Not to sound like a broken trumpet but this is exactly why BC should have jumped on the Boozer deal...

Comment

Working...
                                X