• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    shut up you "dellusional pseduo-woman"!
    hahahaha, heinz ur avatar FTW

Comment

ive tried to stay away from the rupaul comparison... its far too easy a joke..

but now that bosh shaved off his braided head pubes, he really does look like rupaul in man-form.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
        No kidding eh!

What's with that one guy's post, "that is why the Raptors are pathetic"

Go F urself buddy! This is a Raptors site, go to Miami to polish balls if you don't like it ya jabroni!
        Ya man, some people just don't get it. I don't remember too many guys getting better while playing alongside Bosh. Now that Bargs is finally getting his chance, with a team that compliments each other more, less media attention on one guy, you will see an allstar season from him, and a huge development in other guys.

Comment

Isn't Gallonari a three? He is a big like Hedo is a big, which is to say he is tall but is not strong.
          "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

sleepz wrote: View Post
            You're right to a certain extent. To be more clear however outside of his special 'shooting' talent, the rest of his talent is impossible to find.
            Are you kidding, why are you so stubborn when talking about Bargs? You cleary have a huge chub for Bosh, but why? Bargs is faster, shoots better, and IS going to be better on defence. I can't believe you support a guy who demands so much media attention either. I see your more inept to glitz and glamour rather then reality.

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
              Isn't Gallonari a three? He is a big like Hedo is a big, which is to say he is tall but is not strong.
              So there's only one other guy like Bargs, makes my point even stronger.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                Are you kidding, why are you so stubborn when talking about Bargs? You cleary have a huge chub for Bosh, but why? Bargs is faster, shoots better, and IS going to be better on defence. I can't believe you support a guy who demands so much media attention either. I see your more inept to glitz and glamour rather then reality.
                Hahahhaha, that was awesome!

Comment

Bargs FTW!

Comment

I skimmed through some of the retardedly funny replies and this is what I have to say:

- Bargs is our first option by default, because most other guys on the team are even worse or haven't been in the league long enough to be the real first option. This isn't some great accomplishment and it certainly isn't a reflection of Bargnani's game that he's the Raptors first option. Sure he's got the talent but 4 years in and just when you think he's breaking out of his shell he goes back in. I'd understand if he was drafted straight out of high school as a complete work-in-progress but this is NOT the case. Maybe I'm expecting too much from the NUMBER 1 PICK but Bargnani has only ever given us a flash brilliance (and I really do mean brilliance, because sometimes I sat that in complete disbelief) on a handful of PLAYS. When he shows brilliance for a WHOLE GAME then maybe I'll bust out my Bargnani Pom Poms and Kilt and join the rest of you Bargs Lovers (especially MultiPaul. Shit dude...are you on Bargnani's payroll or something?)

- Whoever said Bargs is a lock for representing us in the All-Star game: LMAO!

Believe me when I say that I would love to put my foot in my mouth at the end of next season and be proven completely wrong but I just don't see it. With all the talent this guy has (and he truly has lots), I've yet to see any real heart or desire to win and that's his main problem. When you have guys like Jack or Weems stepping up when they're needed, where the hell is our number 1 pick and future franchise player??? And on top of that how does he go from getting 17 rebounds one game and only 3 the next? Inexcusable.
                    Last edited by nubreed000; Wed Jul 14, 2010, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post

- Bargs is our first option

NUMBER 1 PICK

he shows brilliance for a WHOLE GAME then maybe I'll bust

Bargs is a lock for representing us in the All-Star game
                      Dude, I am ecstatic that you finally came around.

I have paraphrased some notables from your response and I back you 1000%

Comment

• Nick wrote: View Post
                        This is nothing about supporting Bosh, this is simply about your glorifying Bargnani when he has done nothing in his career at this point. It's cool if you want to praise a false idol but maybe you should think about it before you make him the second coming.

I would never even get into a Bosh vs. Bargs debate cause there's nothing to discuss. Not sure how he's faster or he shoots better when he guards centres and shoots a lower % but whatever makes you feel good, I say do it!

I think you're more into Wonderland than hard facts but once again, whatever makes you happy Nicky. You love Bargnani's cool beard and whatever else makes your heart flutter but when you're ready to start talking real basketball and real skills and stats come check me.
                        Last edited by sleepz; Wed Jul 14, 2010, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• sleepz wrote: View Post
                          This is nothing about supporting Bosh, this is simply about your glorifying Bargnani when he has done nothing in his career at this point. It's cool if you want to praise a false idol but maybe you should think about it before you make him the second coming.

I would never even get into a Bosh vs. Bargs debate cause there's nothing to discuss. Not sure how he's faster or he shoots better when he guards centres and shoots a lower % but whatever makes you feel good, I say do it!

I think you're more into Wonderland than hard facts but once again, whatever makes you happy Nicky. You love Bargnani's cool beard and whatever else makes your heart flutter but when you're ready to start talking real basketball and real skills and stats come check me.
                          3 playoff wins in 7 years is pretty concrete for me. The Raps needed a turnover (give Bargs a solid chance) more then that burger your currently flipping.

Comment

• Nick wrote: View Post
                            3 playoff wins in 7 years is pretty concrete for me. The Raps needed a turnover (give Bargs a solid chance) more then that burger your currently flipping.
                            And all this is on Bosh? Your 'Bargnani' was on the same teams doing nothing but stroking his beard. lol

At least Bosh was putting up some numbers, oh wait, he was probably stealing poor little lamb Bargnani's boards. lol

While the rest of this current Raps team is working hard trying to get better, where is the limp noodle? No where to be found, similar to his game when he's actually on the court.

The difference between me and you is I hope he actually DOES well but I wouldn't wager that he will become a star like I'm sure you do when you go home and pray to Bargnani.

I can't wait until the regular season!

Comment

• i'm totally waiting for this argument to devolve into "if you like bargnani, you don't know real basketball. come test us at the pick up games at my rec center. we'll cross you up"

Comment

• sleepz wrote: View Post
                                Bosh doing nothing but stroking his limp noodle
                                Interesting post!

Comment

Working...
                                X