No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Everything Bargnani cracks 1,000,000 views before the clock strikes midnight!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      I'm not the biggest Andrea fan around here but the reaction that AB got tonight was EMBARASSING. You don't boo your own players PERIOD.

It's not his fault that he didn't live up to his 1st overall pick expectation. But he's still a good player. If you want to boo, boo Colangelo or Gherardini.

AB just came from an injury. 1st game back after 2 months and you boo him? guess what, he's the Raps 2nd best player tonight. And i think he's the Raps 2nd best player overall.

Stay classy Raptors fans.
      They still lost. If you pay to go to game you have every right to express your opinion.

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
        visiting players are prob. thinking if they were in the crowd they'd be booing bargs too.. his lack of work ethic is well known around the league hence why hes still on our team!
        When was the last time you saw AB dive for a loose ball. PEOPLE work hard to pay for their tickets and just want a full and honest effort. That's it.....if AB improves his hustle he will get cheers. There were a couple of times last night he could have got a rebound but did not mostly due to lack of effort and committment to rebounding.

Comment

• Reyaz123 wrote: View Post
          Booing Bargnani is just not right. Sure, if he misses a certain game winner or gets injured we all would be angry. That doesn't mean you have to boo the man after all the memories hes had with Toronto.

Living up to the hype of being the first draft pick is never easy. How many players have actually come out as the "best in the draft" and emerged as the best in that draft class. Almost never happens. Not a good move to boo him, fans
          What good memories?

Comment

• I'd do it if they include Nate Robinson or Marquis teague. Then we throw in Alan Anderson

Comment

• 3 views to go...

Also can we all agree that no matter what happens, we close down this thread at 10,000 posts? Please! Also I think all threads should be locked to new members until they've scrolled through all 389 pages of this thread.
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• 3 views to go...

Also can we all agree that no matter what happens, we close down this thread at 10,000 posts? Please! Also I think all threads should be locked to new members until they've scrolled through all 389 pages of this thread.
                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Bargnani continues to prove he the theory of the fine line between love and hate.

I want to cheer for him. Deep down I actually want him to stay in Toronto because I know he can be a very good player to add to the mix - especially off the bench. But I can't do it because we've been down this road waaaaay too many times. The bar keeps getting lowered and he impresses for a while until we have to lower the bar again. There will come a time when he gets bored or whatever it is that causes the switch to flip to OFF and I am not sure the bar can get much lower than it currently is for a guy making $11M/$12M the next 2 years. Plus, I think we are at the point where we can wonder if he is injury prone.

It is with a heavy heart I type #tradeBargnani despite the satisfaction from the last 2 games.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Bargnani continues to prove he the theory of the fine line between love and hate.

I want to cheer for him. Deep down I actually want him to stay in Toronto because I know he can be a very good player to add to the mix - especially off the bench. But I can't do it because we've been down this road waaaaay too many times. The bar keeps getting lowered and he impresses for a while until we have to lower the bar again. There will come a time when he gets bored or whatever it is that causes the switch to flip to OFF and I am not sure the bar can get much lower than it currently is for a guy making $11M/$12M the next 2 years. Plus, I think we are at the point where we can wonder if he is injury prone.

It is with a heavy heart I type #tradeBargnani despite the satisfaction from the last 2 games.
                    I agree with everything you say here. Deep down Im routing for the guy and I want him to succeed but even I have to admit he makes it hard some games. The latest rumours have Bargs going for Boozer - when I first heard this I said Hell yes! but a part of me wants to see how things pan out if we keep him for the remainder of the season. Either way, EVERYONE is saying he'll be gone by next season

Comment

• Last night was the first win with Bargnani back healthy in the line up, his recent play not FORCING things is great play like that all the time hes great as the fourth option off the bench, huge minutes and actually played good D the refs bailed out West and anyone on him though holy shit.

#TradeBarnani loved his game but it is still time for a divorce but at least this way hes leaving with a BANG and not a wimper showing he can play leave as Il Mago not Mr Pasta give him a standing O when he comes back to the ACC on whatever team hes on.

Comment

• Forget Boozer if we could somehow get Taj Gibson for Bargnani I wouldn't hesitate to do that. Only problem is the salaries don't match up Bargnani makes 8 million more a year than Bargnani. The bulls would go deep into the luxury tax, and we all know that's not going to happen for a team that has never been in that situation before.
                        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• This trade makes my underpants tingle.
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                            Forget Boozer if we could somehow get Taj Gibson for Bargnani I wouldn't hesitate to do that. Only problem is the salaries don't match up Bargnani makes 8 million more a year than Bargnani. The bulls would go deep into the luxury tax, and we all know that's not going to happen for a team that has never been in that situation before.
                            Forget Taj Gibson if we could somehow get Derrick Rose for Bargnani I wouldn't hesitate to do that.

...the Bulls love Gibson, for good reason. He's the biggest part of the reason they're so eager to trade Booz.

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                              Forget Boozer if we could somehow get Taj Gibson for Bargnani I wouldn't hesitate to do that. Only problem is the salaries don't match up Bargnani makes 8 million more a year than Bargnani. The bulls would go deep into the luxury tax, and we all know that's not going to happen for a team that has never been in that situation before.
                              I think the one reason Chicago is even willing to trade Boozer, is because of Taj Gibson. He's not a downgrade if he were to be plugged into the starting lineup, and playing the minutes Boozer does. Taj is a solid defender, and he will improve. Great rebounder, mid-range game for the big man, versatile, fairly athletic, and a young player on a good contract.

I would love to have Boozer, only if we could somehow acquire Marquis Teague. He's a solid prospect point guard, who should have been a lottery pick had he not played for Kentucky. Can shoot the ball, great handle, terrific finishing, athletic, a solid passer, solid defender.

Otherwise, try and find a better deal.
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• No way should the Raptor's do this trade! They want to compete at a young age and get another young PF such as Millsap something in this calibur plus being young and not 32 yrs old and demanding the kind of money he is getting. It would be a very bad move in my opinion!!! We need a tough guy such as Boozer but at a much younger age so he can develope with our other young players and compete for years to come!!

Comment

Working...
                                X