No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• typical Raptor fans, overrating a guy after 1 game.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
      In which he went eleven for twenty-five. He's still the same old inefficient volume shooter he always maxed out at.
      Ya, thats 5 more made shots than Rudy Gay for that "volume" so you know....put that in your pipe.

Comment

• Bargnani is one of, if not the most talented 7 footer in the NBA, he can do a lot of things. What he hasn't been, is mentally engaged. Say what you want, say its one game because really it is. But think about this, coming from a brutal, talentless, systemless, cultureless, testicleless, and dysfunctional place like Toronto, where you have been made to feel that YOU were the problem by your coach and GM, and you teammates (who are just as fuckety this year without him) all were happy to toss you under the bus, do you really think you just step into a situation like the Knicks and drop 25 a game?

Perhaps he's just starting to get his confidence back. Perhaps, he really can play, and playing with a better organization, and with guys who push him in the right ways, demand the best from him in the right ways, will allow for his actual talent to come out a bit more.

What a joke it is reading guys post about "volume Shooting" while the salivate all over this current Toronto roster and tell us all about how tanking is wrong.

Heh.

Funny to me.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
          Bargnani is one of, if not the most talented 7 footer in the NBA
          You do not believe this.
          You are trying to make a point.
          I understand your point.
          You do not believe this.

Unless "one of" means top 10...
          Or top 15...
          There aren't that many 7 footers...

I was gonna make a list of 7 footers, but I don't really need to do that.
          That's not necessary.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
            Bargnani is one of, if not the most talented 7 footer in the NBA, he can do a lot of things. What he hasn't been, is mentally engaged. Say what you want, say its one game because really it is. But think about this, coming from a brutal, talentless, systemless, cultureless, testicleless, and dysfunctional place like Toronto, where you have been made to feel that YOU were the problem by your coach and GM, and you teammates (who are just as fuckety this year without him) all were happy to toss you under the bus, do you really think you just step into a situation like the Knicks and drop 25 a game?

Perhaps he's just starting to get his confidence back. Perhaps, he really can play, and playing with a better organization, and with guys who push him in the right ways, demand the best from him in the right ways, will allow for his actual talent to come out a bit more.

What a joke it is reading guys post about "volume Shooting" while the salivate all over this current Toronto roster and tell us all about how tanking is wrong.

Heh.

Funny to me.
            Yes yes, BC fed us that crap for 7 years. no one blamed shit on Bargnani till his last season here. BC Babied him till his last moments in TO, he even went as far as to fire Sam Mitchell when he started benching bargs for playing shit Defense. Bargnani is talented but he never had the drive and determination to further improve his game and become a star.

Comment

• the fck I just read.
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• When he puts 13 good games together then I'll believe there's hope. Oh how I believed in him that season....

Comment

• hahahaha.

I'm just sayin.....

hahahah

Comment

• This is too good: http://deadspin.com/andrea-bargnani-...ium=socialflow
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post

I can't stop laughing

omg

Comment

• hahahahaha..... he was protecting a kid in the 3rd row guys.

Comment

• looks like someone was playing with him on 2k14
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Bargnani scored 20 points and 11 rebound against the Hawks....

Comment

• Comment

• Oh boy.

I'm not saying Bargnani is going to blow up...... but........ what if he does?

As I mentioned in the past. ALL of Toronto was comfortable using him as an excuse and scapegoat. What if by christmas he is contributing 18 and 7 or 8 for a winning Knicks Squad??

heh.

Were all moving to Seattle

Comment

Working...
                                X