Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    LOL weve had a champagne budget with a beer taste! LOL

boozer is def better then bargs, that said if theres a better deal out there then do that, im not attached to boozer... he def is an upgrade though & would provide much better Defense, Rebounding & Post scoring thats for sure. Id also want Nate Robinson in the deal
    I'm not attached to him either but i don't think we'll find any other sucka that would take his ass.

Comment

• I really have no clue how to gauge Bargnani's trade value.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
        This is a move that will keep us mediocre for 3 years and then we'll have nothing to show for it. I'm not that deperate to get rid of Bargs. Maybe for Bargnani and Fields, I would consider it but nothing less.
        How? Lowry, DeRozan, Gay, Boozer, Valanciunas
        That is a very good lineup with potential to grow year by year(DeRozan, Val)

Comment

This is a move that will keep us mediocre for 3 years and then we'll have nothing to show for it. I'm not that deperate to get rid of Bargs. Maybe for Bargnani and Fields, I would consider it but nothing less.
          maybe something like this could work
          http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=apf4cva
          could even throw them AA too

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
            maybe something like this could work
            http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=apf4cva
            could even throw them AA too
            I'm in!

Comment

• Chicago has never paid the luxury tax.

It does not seem they want to start either.

I don't know how I feel about the trade to be honest.

If Chicago are that cheap and desperate, would they throw in a draft pick?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                How? Lowry, DeRozan, Gay, Boozer, Valanciunas
                That is a very good lineup with potential to grow year by year(DeRozan, Val)
                Because Boozer declines each year they get better. Go check out Boozers stats and injury history. Decline and misses a ton of games.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  Chicago has never paid the luxury tax.

It does not seem they want to start either.

I don't know how I feel about the trade to be honest.

If Chicago are that cheap and desperate, would they throw in a draft pick?
                  Now you are talking

Comment

• Oh by the way, I loved the Gay deal, I just don't think this is as beneficial.

Comment

• Boozer would be a perfect fit for this team. But I'm not sure how I would feel if the Raptors got him... isn't he pretty injury prone?

Comment

Because Boozer declines each year they get better. Go check out Boozers stats and injury history. Decline and misses a ton of games.
                        You could say the same think about Dre
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          You could say the same think about Dre
                          I don't really want to keep Dre, but if we are going to trade him, get the right deal.

Comment

He's going to be close to retirement or severly declining when this team is ready to contend. Wrong age for this team. Millsap is the guy we need. I don't see it happening.
                            I would prefer Millsap as well... especially since boozer is probably a worse defender than Bargs (saying this because bargs is good 1 on 1)

but then again players are playing till there 37-40 nowadays ... so Booz may still have a few good years in him

Comment

• Sounds great but Bargs is not a great 3 point shooter...just around 30% the last 2 years

Comment

• i still wanna fail for wiggins in 2014! whatever happened to that? kid's being heralded as the next lebron AND hes canadian! would hate to see him end up on any other team
                                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                                X