Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
    Turkoglu with Pizza Pizza, Bargs with Pasta. Raptor players should stay away from hawking food. Bosh and his juicy fruit gum, was ok though.
    Isn't Juicy Fruit the gum of the NBA anyways? Or at least used to be? Not sure about now...

Comment

• I love how one of the tags in this thread is "multipaul strokes bargs' spaghetti" lol

Gold, Jerry. Gold.

Comment

• Here's his first pair of free throws last night. Pretty big reaction for only half the arena being full:

http://instagram.com/p/fWxCqFPfgK/
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Looks like he won't start for the Knicks...maybe it's because he isn't as good as pumped up to be and not because he's having trouble adjusting?

Comment

• No. 5: Woodson open to Bargnani as sixth man — The Knicks’ ideal starting lineup in the frontcourt is a big one that features Carmelo Anthony, Tyson Chandler and new addition Andrea Bargnani all playing alongside each other. Bargnani, though, has struggled to get into a groove in New York and his trademark 3-point shooting has been off as well. Those issues — plus Bargnani’s well-documented defensive struggles — have Knicks coach Mike Woodson pondering a Metta World Peace-for-Bargnani swap in the starting lineup, writes Marc Berman of the New York Post:

Carmelo Anthony repeated several times Saturday that Andrea Bargnani’s transformation as a defensive-minded Knick won’t “happen overnight.’’ However, Knicks coach Mike Woodson said he won’t wait a long time for the 7-foot Italian to make it as full-time starting power forward.
            Hahahaha. "Won't happen overnight" = Understatement of the year. "Trademark 3-point shooting" = Overstatement of the year.

New York might end up being even worse for Bargs than Toronto was.

Source: http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/1...oct-28/#knicks

Comment

• Oh no doubt. Unless this guys figures out something, and fast, he is going to get eaten alive in that city.

Comment

• 10 million to sit on the bench.... hookers work harder than he does

Comment

• I can't think of a fanbase more delusional and snooty than those dirty knicks. They deserve bargnani, and I hope woodson continues to give him big minutes, where he can prove what a collossal lazy fuck up he is, before he gets sidelined with another excuse/injury.

I really hope they mess up in 2015 too.

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                    10 million to sit on the bench.... hookers work harder than he does
                    Bahahaha!

Comment

• Per Frank Isola, Bargs is already being booed in New York.

lol
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• One game. Wow, this guy is in for it this year. Good thing NYC has great looking Hookers.

Comment

• Bahahaha, what a bum!

New York Knick fans wait one whole quarter before deciding to boo Andrea Bargnani
                          http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...4771--nba.html

Comment

• One Quarter.... wow.

I used to think he had so much to give too.... hahahah

Comment

• two consecutive offensive fouls by Bargnani.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                two consecutive offensive fouls by Bargnani.
                                I'm sorry, three consecutive offensive fouls by Bargnani.

Comment

Working...
                                X