• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pesterm1 wrote: View Post
    Whose the chick at 5:00? lol
    thats the chick that ate the chick at 1:12

Comment

• Everything Bargnani

Some highlights from this summer against Israel. What i really liked was 0 threes attempted through this whole highlight set. They seem dedicated to driving to the rim for higher percentage shots which is just awesome to watch. I kinda noticed a more aggressive/stronger Bargnani in these highlights with some more speed to his game which is nice, still not what it should be at but it just shows he is continuing to develop more of his game. As for Belinelli, it must be one of those days where he goes into Beast mode. Granted they should dominate against a team like Israel who aren't exactly a powerhouse but still overall some great highlights from the Italian duo.
      Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Tue Aug 3, 2010, 03:21 PM. Reason: Embedded youtube video

Comment

• man, people were doing the same thing around this time last season and look what happened in the nba season.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• They do look good in that video but you have to keep in mind that this is against pretty bad competition. The Israeli National team has one NBA level talent (Casspi) and finished 14th in the 2009 Eurobasket championships. There's no reason why Bargnani shouldn't be dominating these guys.

Comment

• And Bellinelli would probably make the all time starting five of guys who look great in stuff like this but end up with about 30 DNP-CD's during the actual NBA campaign.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
              man, people were doing the same thing around this time last season and look what happened in the nba season.
              Yeah i agree 100% which is why im not saying Bargnani is the Saviour of our franchise solely based on these highlights. Im merely saying that these are some sweet highlights from them and Bargnani looks better.

Comment

• Priest wrote: View Post
                Yeah i agree 100% which is why im not saying Bargnani is the Saviour of our franchise solely based on these highlights. Im merely saying that these are some sweet highlights from them and Bargnani looks better.
                He still needs to get in the gym and learn how to jump. This could make all the difference in the world for his game, because he's lookin more bottom heavy than ever and can barely get off the ground.

Comment

• I'm going to give Bargs the benefit of the doubt. He started last season driving hard and playing aggressively and it tapered off around christmas time. After the season ended, there a was a translated interview floating around where he talked about resting up a leg injury of some sort (my memory is fuzzy on the details) before the international competition scene started up. I am still cautously optimistic that we're going to see the balls-out aggressive Bargs from earlier last season that was actually dunking in people's faces and rolling around defenders with some nice footwork.
                  I'm not defending Andrea as the face of a franchise, but I do think we're going to see more out of him than we did in the second half of last season.

Comment

• Brasky wrote: View Post
                    He still needs to get in the gym and learn how to jump. This could make all the difference in the world for his game, because he's lookin more bottom heavy than ever and can barely get off the ground.
                    He's got a better vert than Dirk, Yao, Z, and pretty much every other non-American 7-footer in the league... quite possibly the most athletic Euro big man ever, which isn't saying much, but still...
                    Last edited by jrdyck; Tue Aug 3, 2010, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• They look good in this video because all the defenders are a step behind any average defender that is currently playing in the NBA.

Nice mask by Belli, it looks better then the one Turkoglu wore that made him look like Hanibal Lecter.

Comment

• Are they even in the World Championship? I couldnt find them on the FIBA group list.

Comment

• jrdyck wrote: View Post
                          He's got a better vert than Dirk, Yao, Z, and pretty much every other non-American 7-footer in the league... quite possibly the most athletic Euro big man ever, which isn't saying much, but still...
                          There is no way that he is the most athletic Euro big man. Dirk is much more athletic than him. AB is just a 7 foot version of Belinelli.

Comment

• dagon420 wrote: View Post
                            Are they even in the World Championship? I couldnt find them on the FIBA group list.
                            They're trying to qualify for the Worlds right now

Comment

• Priest wrote: View Post
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppDiTkEFbwc

Some highlights from this summer against Israel. What i really liked was 0 threes attempted through this whole highlight set. They seem dedicated to driving to the rim for higher percentage shots which is just awesome to watch. I kinda noticed a more aggressive/stronger Bargnani in these highlights with some more speed to his game which is nice, still not what it should be at but it just shows he is continuing to develop more of his game. As for Belinelli, it must be one of those days where he goes into Beast mode. Granted they should dominate against a team like Israel who aren't exactly a powerhouse but still overall some great highlights from the Italian duo.
                              there is an explaination for that, unfortunately
                              Bargnani 20 (8/15,1/3,1/2) (he had 8 rebounds)
                              Belinelli 20 (8/10,0/5,4/5)

Comment

• Marco is destined to ride the pine. Everything he can do Barbosa and Weems can do better. They're taking up all minutes behind the starting SG lock, DeMar DeRozan. He only comes into play if somebody goes down.

Comment

Working...
                                X