No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If any Knicks fans are browsing the forums .. this Thread and its 254 Pages (or 10,122 Posts) of bitching, is a good place to start when trying to get a feel for Bargnani ... Hah

And ya Heinz .. that might not be a bad idea ... we'll allow a bit more time for mourning/celebrating.

Comment

• <---- PS Anybody see this picture of Weltman on Raptors.com?! Its EPIC in how absolutely Cheese it is. I can't believe photographers are still using those back-drops! I hated those in Grade 2, and still do!

Ohhh Weltman, Jeff. You crazy bastard.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        <---- PS Anybody see this picture of Weltman on Raptors.com?! Its EPIC in how absolutely Cheese it is. I can't believe photographers are still using those back-drops! I hated those in Grade 2, and still do!

I noticed it and gave a nodding approval.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          <---- PS Anybody see this picture of Weltman on Raptors.com?! Its EPIC in how absolutely Cheese it is. I can't believe photographers are still using those back-drops! I hated those in Grade 2, and still do!

The Matrix IS real!!!

Comment

• oh man. it's gotta suck so hard to be a knicks fan and run into this forum. ***.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              We are nicer. If this team were based in america these comments would be much worse lol
              No joke the Knicks fans are burning this guy pretty bad....

Comment

• Guess he didn't know just how GREAT he had it T.O. Now he knows. He jumped out of the pot right into the fire.

Comment

• That photo scared me a little bit Joey.

Comment

• Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
                    Guess he didn't know just how GREAT he had it T.O. Now he knows. He jumped out of the pot right into the fire.
                    It's not like he had much of a choice.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      It's not like he had much of a choice.
                      You are wrong. He did have a choice. He could have chose to play hard and have give it his all. He even said one when asked why he thinks he is not getting more rebounds, that he was just lazy. lol That's what he said. He was lazy. So he did have a choice.

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                        this thread needs to be moved to the "Let's NBA" forum... because i'd like to never mention Bargs and Raptors in the same sentence again unless it's along the lines of "JV gets career high rebounds against the Knicks because...... PRIMO"
                        As the creator of this thread, I command everyone to quit responding to it and let it fade into obscurity.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Why hasn't this been amalgamated into the "Everything Primo" yet?
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• Oh, also I demand it be re-titled "Everything PRIMO"

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                              As the creator of this thread, I command everyone to quit responding to it and let it fade into obscurity.
                              You didn't create this thread. Apollo merged a lot of threads together. In fact, the thread your post came from wasn't even in this one for about a year or so.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                                You didn't create this thread. Apollo merged a lot of threads together. In fact, the thread your post came from wasn't even in this one for about a year or so.
                                Then how come it's the first post?

Comment

Working...
                                X