• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he shouldn't get any reaction
    hes gone, got us something in return, good enough, move on
    bc should be public enemy if anyone

Comment

• Seriously...I'd be quite disappointed if fans booed. Such a waste of negative energy, and pretty misplaced. As if he made all the mistakes for the Raptors over his time here.

And like CalgaryRapsFan said, he still speaks well of the city and fans. Bargnani is actually a class act. Definitely a flawed player, but that's only a problem when the GM doesn't realize it. Seriously, unfair expectations and a GM who couldn't build a team if he had an instruction manual really made his situation worse. Not only did BC try to make him a #1 guy, he tried to do so with teams that lacked talent in general.

I think if I saw BC, I'd throw my shoes at him.

Comment

• Bargnani was boo'ed mercilessly last season as a member of the RAPTORS. It was embarassing. Even Casey and the players were talking about it. Heck, even Lowry tweeted that fans shouldn't boo their own players. Just shows how much the fans hates Bargnani.

Now, imagine Bargnani playing at the ACC as a member of the oppposing team? he's going to get boo'ed out of the building i would guess.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Thats nuts re Bargs replacing VC in any way. VC isnt going to give up the throne that easily.

I know one thing about VC that I dont about AB....VC dogged it purposely here and for that deserves our everlasting response to his presence at the ACC. AB was just a big schlub. One doesnt boo the disadvantaged.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Bargnani was boo'ed mercilessly last season as a member of the RAPTORS. It was embarassing. Even Casey and the players were talking about it. Heck, even Lowry tweeted that fans shouldn't boo their own players. Just shows how much the fans hates Bargnani.

Now, imagine Bargnani playing at the ACC as a member of the oppposing team? he's going to get boo'ed out of the building i would guess.
            Sadly, I have no doubt some will boo,,,,,, and I guess they don't care, or are too stupid to realize that it won't affect him, but it only cheapens themselves.

Comment

And his name is, Andrea Bargnani.

I have a feeling he's going to get a standing ovation of boo's when the Knicks visit the Raptors this season. Just a gut feeling

Btw, Bargnani today was asked about his time in TO. His response? "weird"
              AB has mental issues. He should see a psychiatrist.

Comment

Bargnani was boo'ed mercilessly last season as a member of the RAPTORS. It was embarassing. Even Casey and the players were talking about it. Heck, even Lowry tweeted that fans shouldn't boo their own players. Just shows how much the fans hates Bargnani.

You can count on it. Hopefully he won't torch us like VC did when he was with the Nets.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  AB has mental issues. He should see a psychiatrist.
                  lol I don't know why that made me laugh.

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
                    Sadly, I have no doubt some will boo,,,,,, and I guess they don't care, or are too stupid to realize that it won't affect him, but it only cheapens themselves.
                    Actually i think it would affect him.

One thing that i noticed watching Bargnani the last 7 years is he's very weak mentally.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I would just cheer really hard for Novak.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Are we still commenting on this thread??
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Bargs is shitty but I don't think I'll ever boo him. All the negativity around him is more because of BC than what he actually did and didn't do as a player.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I'm not as negative about Colangelo as others. But, I will admit I was baffled by the Bargnani extension..he did start to play like he deserved it for like 20 games, which I think just further proves that he's lazy..
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• No question he will be booed. Toronto fans (any sport) are the worst when it comes to situations like these.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Funny thing is. some knick fans still think Bargnani can improve his rebounding and Defense haha

Comment

Working...
                                X