No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody think there's a chance that the Raps flip Novak (stretch 4, cheaper than Bargnani) & DeRozan to the Clippers for Bledsoe & Butler? Salaries would certainly match much better than Bargnani & DeRozan... just thinking outloud here...

Comment

• This is the best news I've heard all week. Masai is the fucking man if he gets this done. We didn't even have to give up Derozan! YAAAYYYY!!! And Novak solves much of our 3-point issues.
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        WOW! MARK THE DATE. Bargnani is gone pending approval, probably best message I could receive on boring Sunday night.
        Hopefully MJ doesnt call JD.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
          Anybody think there's a chance that the Raps flip Novak (stretch 4, cheaper than Bargnani) & DeRozan to the Clippers for Bledsoe & Butler? Salaries would certainly match much better than Bargnani & DeRozan... just thinking outloud here...
          Could be. The clips loved Novak when he was there.

Comment

• as a long suffering fan I could not be any happier than i am right now
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Anybody think there's a chance that the Raps flip Novak (stretch 4, cheaper than Bargnani) & DeRozan to the Clippers for Bledsoe & Butler? Salaries would certainly match much better than Bargnani & DeRozan... just thinking outloud here...
              My god, that would be awesome. Throw in amnestying Kleiza, and Masai would have done more to improve the Raptors in his first month than Colangelo did in his whole tenure here.

Comment

• tkfu wrote: View Post
                Correction: it's still not July 1st yet, so it could still happen tonight, and that's what Beck's saying now. Pleasepleaseplease let this come through. If we're lucky, Camby retires and takes a player development job with the Raptors, getting his salary off the cap. Novak's I don't mind swallowing; he's at least useful in spots.

https://twitter.com/HowardBeckNYT/st...69372155502593

edit: It's done! (Pending approval from the league office)

https://twitter.com/HowardBeckNYT/st...71787730673666

edit 2: Woj says it's two 2nd round picks, not a 1st and a 2nd. I'd say I hope he's wrong, but I'd believe Woj's sources over Beck's.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--so...223847584.html
                The Yahoo link says a 1st and 2 2nds plus the players.

Comment

• Bargnani is trending worldwide. Star.

Comment

If that happen than we're seriously rebuilding!
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                      Does this look like a tank move to any of you guys? or is it just me?
                      Just you. I don't see how this indicates tank. This makes the Raptors a better team. Maybe not be a whole lot, but it does.

Comment

• Wow... this is unbelievable, I might actually start crying. Masai is a genius! A expiring contract (who can play backup to JV), a first rounder, two second rounders and a guy who can shoot the 3.... all for Barganani?? I must be dreaming, right?

Comment

• And goodbye Alan Anderson. I would imagine.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                            The Yahoo link says a 1st and 2 2nds plus the players.
                            Indeed. Looks like Beck was right. I can't believe our luck. I'd say there's a good chance the Knicks are a lottery team in 2016; all their contracts expire in the summer of 2015, and with Bargs on board they are going to suuuuuuck. I wouldn't be shocked if they dropped down to 6th in the East next year (Heat, Nets, Pacers, Bulls, and possibly Hawks depending on how they do in free agency).

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Bargnani is trending worldwide. Star.
                              Mr. Worldwide

Comment

• Sorry for saying it out loud, please don't ban me, cannot help myself....

FUCK YEAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X