Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    maybe the threat of being traded to Charlotte will do the trick
    If I were him, I would love to go to Charlotte. A young team with a chance to remake himself

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      maybe the threat of being traded to Charlotte will do the trick
      nooo not Charlotte. The last thing we want is the bobcats winning the lottery next season

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
        If I were him, I would love to go to Charlotte. A young team with a chance to remake himself
        Well I suppose thats one way to look at in a positive light. lol. Nobody wants to be in Charlotte and im not just talking about the team the city sucks.... so boring the millions these players make there is the only thing that stops them from killing themselves having to spend time there.

Comment

• trade him to san antonio for a pick and he will find his game again

Comment

• From espn Insider, Quote from Bargnani.

“Today I am a Raptor. Tomorrow we’ll see," Bargnani told Corriere dello Sport, according to Sportsnet.ca. "I am very happy for my years in Toronto. I love the city and in my first three seasons in the NBA we made the postseason. Personally, I think I have always performed well. I don’t have any regret."

This is why i hate the guy, it started in pre-season when he was horrible and a reporter asked him, how he was gonna get his shot back, he answered my shot is fine i dont have to work on anything it will fall eventually. This guy takes no responsibility, has no heart, no drive to become better, he already thinks he's DA BOMB.

In my first 3 seasons we made the post-season, What i get from that, is Bosh didn't carry me, the rest of the team just sucks.

And Casey needs to go too because of that, everyone is accountable my ass, How are you gonna vouch for that guy "Come Hell or High water". He's all talk.

Comment

• Andrea Bargnani to play in Eurobasket

Don't know if this was posted or not, but Bargs to play for Italy in Eurobasket!
              Maybe this will get his shot back?

........ HAHAHAH jokes, that'll never happen.

In all seriousness, if he plays well would you guys like him to stay?

Comment

• The only thing Bargnani can do to warrant staying in Toronto, is ridding the world of famine and infectious diseases.

Comment

• If he plays well I will be very happy and hopeful that the momentum will carry into next season where he can be moved by the deadline for maximum value.

Bargnani doesn't fit here in my honest opinion.

He's an $11M second stringer. I hope he finds his hot hand right out of Toronto. That's the best case scenario.

Comment

• Toronto Raptors trade 7 ft Italian forward after curing Cancer- Toronto star lol

Comment

• This is in EverythingBargnani thread.

Comment

• Not trying to be negative or seem like an AB hater I'd wager that, without doing any research, that the Italian national team has lost more games than it has won with Bargnani in uniform.

Comment

• Bargnani is moving to...

So Stein posted this on Twitter:

Who do you think is interested?

Comment

• Well... Nobody?

Comment

• Golden State have always been intrigued by him for whatever reason
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I don't know why, but I feel like it's OKC or GSW. I don't think Ujiri will want to trade away another piece with Bargnani because I doubt the options are that good. Kevin Love is so not getting traded this summer, now matter how badly everyone wants him. They fired their GM, and it seems a big reason was the relationship Kahn had with Love. Saunders has been making Love feel very happy and telling him all the right things, so I'm sure they'll at least try to play a season with both Rubio and Love healthy before deciding what to do. I mean, they could be next season's GSW type team.

Anyway, yeah...
                                -OKC has Perkins. He's proving to be pretty much useless for them and a horrible contract. I see them very much having interest in Bargnani, especially with some uncertainty around Martin and where they'll get scoring behind Durant and Westbrook. The question then becomes, who wins this trade? I don't think Toronto tacks on a player, but maybe a pick. And for OKC, they could trade their own 1st rder (29th I think) since they have ours at #12 (clever bastards).
                                -GSW...I think especially if they know Landry will opt out (has there been news on that yet), then for sure they become more desperate for help up front. They may have had interest in Bargs during the season as well. THey also are pretty loaded with young players and could easily part with a draft pick along with Biedrins or Jefferson. Neither of those guys looks to have a future in this league. Bargs actually should (if he's healthy)...just his next contract is going to take a huge hit. There may even be interest if Landry opts in. Dude's strong but not very big. THey may want some size.

Comment

Working...
                                X