Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Truly amazing basketball. These guys are the future for sure, along with the gunners.
    Thats a joke too right?

Comment

• Marz wrote: View Post

Nice to see Belinelli's shot selection has not changed...
      LOL, this is the first thing that came to my mind watching the video. Very disappointing.

Marz wrote: View Post
      Not, but it's actually nice to see Bargs' passing ability and court vision. Hopefully he uses more of that this upcoming season.
      I give him credit for his court vision but his game did not develop much either.
      Still same thing, a very stationary 3 point shooter. I was hoping to see some post moves. He is playing against Polish defender's for God Sake.

Also, I noticed numerous times where he had a wide open lane to drive the ball in for easier shot, either to the basket or get closer and shoot a jumper. In All of them, he settled for a 3 pointer.

Very disappointing again.

Comment

• Belli is probably the 2nd best player on our team

Comment

• I wouldn't expect barg to be a francise player, he will do just as well as last year when he had to carry the team. I think everyone needs to come to terms with bargs having the potential to be a dominate system player, IMO that's his limit. When I look at bargani I see Clifford Robinson.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
            I wouldn't expect barg to be a francise player, he will do just as well as last year when he had to carry the team. I think everyone needs to come to terms with bargs having the potential to be a dominate system player, IMO that's his limit. When I look at bargani I see Clifford Robinson.
            You are right.

Bargs is definitely the best player on our team. Probably the 1st/2nd best center in the Eastern Conference.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post

Belli is probably the 2nd best player on our team
              Bargs is definitely the best player on our team. Probably the 1st/2nd best center in the Eastern Conference.
              That is very True. I think he has the potential to become the next Kobe.
              Don't forget AB, I think he can be one of the top 5 big men in the history of NBA. A combination of Dirk and Gasol while so much more polished than both.
              Right now, he easily belongs to the top 3 centers in the league.

Things are looking bright in Raptor land my friends.

Comment

• Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                That is very True. I think he has the potential to become the next Kobe.
                Don't forget AB, I think he can be one of the top 5 big men in the history of NBA. A combination of Dirk and Gasol while so much more polished than both.
                Right now, he easily belongs to the top 3 centers in the league.

Things are looking bright in Raptor land my friends.
                Yup, he is like Dirk and Gasol if they ever lived up to their potential.

Comment

• Multipaul you're Italian right? There's no other explanation.

Have to agree with most people here, pretty disappointing. Only difference in Bellinelli's game is he wears a mask now (the ugliest one I've ever seen). As for Bargnani, he seems to be short whenever he's not shooting straight up, he did have some nice passes.

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                  Where were the defensive highlights?
                  5:09 of the second video, Bargnani's help defense at its finest.

Comment

• Krix wrote: View Post
                    Multipaul you're Italian right? There's no other explanation.

Have to agree with most people here, pretty disappointing. Only difference in Bellinelli's game is he wears a mask now (the ugliest one I've ever seen). As for Bargnani, he seems to be short whenever he's not shooting straight up, he did have some nice passes.

5:09 of the second video, Bargnani's help defense at its finest.
                    Just a REAL Raptors fan here.

Comment

• Anyway, stopped watching after the second Belinelli off-balance turnaround jumper with a man in his face... so roughly two minutes into the video.
                      Last edited by TRX; Tue Jul 20, 2010, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• Man...I hope they weren't trying because its an exhibition game. Bellinelli may have been hitting those shots but with his consistency he may not have been hitting anything the next game with the same shot selection. As for Bargnani, he just looks slow and he has the exact same moves on the perimeter from last season as he displays now. I think there were like 1-2 post highlights in the whole 7 mins. He needs more ball handling moves, his passing looked good though. If he was working on defense we wouldn't know from these offensive highlights lol. Lets just hope thats exactly what he was working on this offseason.

Comment

• Bargs
                          The face of the franchise, Da Man.

Comment

• Comment

• Unfortunately, a lot of what I saw during the season. Many know I'm a fan of Belinelli, but he really, really has to work on his shot selection or he's never going to fulfill his potential. That's probably the biggest weakness to his game, and at this point, it's enough to stop him from getting minutes.

Bargnani exhibited all the weaknesses that drive me crazy on offense. Any time he put the ball down, his shooting percentage went down to single digits, which doesn't bode well for those hoping he's going to be able to create his own shot. His post game was poor, and he faded away no matter who was on him.

Anyone who watches this and thinks they played great needs to watch more basketball, because while it may have been fine for the talent they were playing against, it's not nearly good enough for the NBA.
                              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
                                Unfortunately, a lot of what I saw during the season. Many know I'm a fan of Belinelli, but he really, really has to work on his shot selection or he's never going to fulfill his potential. That's probably the biggest weakness to his game, and at this point, it's enough to stop him from getting minutes.

The problem with Beli is that he does not think he needs to change that part of his game. I remeber an interview in which he came out and said:
                                This is how I play for better or worst !!

I am also loosing hope that he will never change and all that talent, IQ and vision will be a waste.

As far as AB, All I can say he is playing against bunch of polish players and he still can not drive the ball or do a post move. This is going to be a long season.

Comment

Working...
                                X