Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    Ed Davis reminds me of Chris Bosh the way hes limping up and down the court with that big brace. I dont think he's 100% he looks to get tierd very quick. Bargnani had a tough game but so did the whole team. If the raptors wings dont knock down shots it allows other teams to double Bargnani without worrying about him passing out. Raptors need wings who are confindent kocking down shots someone like Brandon Rush. Why do you think Hibbert is so effective its because Indiana has a bunch of shooters around him. When Weems and Derozan are just standing uslessly at the 3 point line with a combined 10 % 3 point shooting percantage you think teams will respect that ummm nooo, therefore they can easily double Bargnani without any worries. Don't be suprosied if more teams start realizig this. We need peja back as soon as possible to spread the floor. Who would of ever thought that looll...
    I reallly hope that Davis is having conditioning problems. I'm scared that the dude only has two speeds, first gear and first gear! After watching a few games I think he might fit in better in a half court offense and doesn't really mesh with the run and gun that we're pushing. He is slow. Sure he gets tip ins and likely has room to grow offensively in his post game, but the dude looks awkward even when he's running down the court. It'll be interesting to see how much his intensity changes when he gets in better shape. He plays best alongside Amir, not replacing him - they do different things.

Comment

• Arsenalist wrote: View Post
      Edited it to add a video of the exact clip. This was the "bright spot" in the game, need Andrea to show more of this swagger, but not towards small white guys.
      common arse. the guy showed frustration, take it for what it is.
      we always complain here the raps dont do this, the raps dont do that.
      when they actually do something, we still complain.

cheap shot but im fine with it. its about time the boys did something dirty. who cares if theyre being sore losers, the fact is theyre showing that theyre starting to get frustrated with losing. they should know its their fault for losing, but at least you can see theyre not just joking around and giggling like those boys in cleveland.

wouldve liked it more if andrea KOd Dunleavy after that pussy elbow, but trash talking is fine too.

i think its good that they dish out things like this once in a while, not to really hurt other players but just to send a message. I like how Andre Miller knocked down Griffin to the floor after griffin kept nudging miller on the back in 2 previous possessions. funny how after miller knocked griffin down, griffin backed off for the rest of the game.
      Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Tue Dec 7, 2010, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Ugh ... I love how Andrea has a couple off games within the last week and the mobs are out ready to write him off once again. I criticize him as much as the next guy, but this is getting a little ridiculous. Question his rebounding and team defence till your blue in the face, but he's still the best player we have. Demoting him to the bench is pure rubbish.

Comment

• steps wrote: View Post
          I reallly hope that Davis is having conditioning problems. I'm scared that the dude only has two speeds, first gear and first gear! After watching a few games I think he might fit in better in a half court offense and doesn't really mesh with the run and gun that we're pushing. He is slow. Sure he gets tip ins and likely has room to grow offensively in his post game, but the dude looks awkward even when he's running down the court. It'll be interesting to see how much his intensity changes when he gets in better shape. He plays best alongside Amir, not replacing him - they do different things.
          I wouldn't worry about it. The guy had a knee injury which required him to not move his leg at all for a while. If you count the D-league he has only played 5 or 6 games since he got hurt. It takes time to get into game shape, give him till after Christmas and I think you'll see a whole different Ed Davis.
          "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

• haha. Who cares who he heckled, he showed some emotion. That's got to happen more often. If he's getting tied up and cant' score, he needs to take it to people in the paint! Leave the sissy crap in Italy and toughen up. I like the taunting.

Comment

• Pigs will fly before Davis replaces Bargnani in the starting lineup. The things you people come up with.

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                Ugh ... I love how Andrea has a couple off games within the last week and the mobs are out ready to write him off once again. I criticize him as much as the next guy, but this is getting a little ridiculous. Question his rebounding and team defence till your blue in the face, but he's still the best player we have. Demoting him to the bench is pure rubbish.
                Bargnani's defense is below NBA standards and there is no evidence that it will ever get better.

Davis defense already is at NBA standards and will only get a lot better

You win in the NBA by having excellent team defense especially in the fourth quarter.

Davis is a better choice to start than Bargnani
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• Michel G wrote: View Post
                  Pigs will fly before Davis replaces Bargnani in the starting lineup. The things you people come up with.
                  Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                  Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                    Bargnani's defense is below NBA standards and there is no evidence that it will ever get better.

Davis defense already is at NBA standards and will only get a lot better

You win in the NBA by having excellent team defense especially in the fourth quarter.

Davis is a better choice to start than Bargnani
                    You also win games by putting the ball in the hoop.

I like Davis but he ain't ready yet. He makes Reggie's jumpshot look nice. Yeah the defense would be better but just thinking about where the scoring would come from in that starting unit scares me.
                    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• with a starting 5 of Jose,Demar,Weems,Amir,Davis..... who exactly is supposed to score? who in the world would nail a jumper other then Jose? weve already got issues with teams clogging the paint as is.... this lineup u keep dreaming of Buddah has got to be the worst in Raps history & thats saying something... i really think u need to lay off the Kush.... Im a big believer in Defence but at what cost... what we need is players who are versatile enough to score in many ways & play hard nosed D... Teams like Celtics& Lakers never won there titles by having players who are redundant....& they sure as hell never won anything with a starting 5 lke that LOL

Kobe & MJ became the Legends they are by playing there asses off on both ends....both could torch u at any minute from anywere on the floor & both were lock down defenders... Kobe still does it
                      Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Tue Dec 7, 2010, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• this was 1 of the more memorable moments from a rap in recent history.. 1 of my fav moments too.. we need more guys who will fight till the end!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FASClJTnJ4I

calderon was givin KG the Bussiness! LOL..

later on in the vid.. is my all time fav raptor play! LOL Matt Bonner Hammering KG and KG acts like a biatch LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv1cBN8M-9I
                        I doubt anything could ever top this one!!!!! LOL
                        Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Tue Dec 7, 2010, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• love it!

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                            Ugh ... I love how Andrea has a couple off games within the last week and the mobs are out ready to write him off once again. I criticize him as much as the next guy, but this is getting a little ridiculous. Question his rebounding and team defence till your blue in the face, but he's still the best player we have. Demoting him to the bench is pure rubbish.
                            Not saying he should be demoted to the bench (not yet), but Amir Johnson is the clear cut better player between the two. I mean, it's not even debatable.

Comment

• Maleko wrote: View Post
                              Amir is not a centre. Where In the world did you get that idea? I agree davis is a pf. Bargnani is the C.
                              when will people actually start watching games instead of just going with whats on paper? amir is 10x more of a center than bargs ever was and with reggie gone, you dont much choice as far as rebounders. amir and davis are the next best things we have to competent centers, but davis obviously cant play center with the big guys yet, so that only leaves us with amir. please dont even bother to mention dorsey, not that he's shit-terrible, but we have better players

Comment

• Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                                LOLLLLLL, Buddah

How did you like Bayless's game today ? Quite an ALL-STAR isn't he?
                                What's your problem, bud? Why are you still hung up on it? The man's entitled to his opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X