Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blaze89 wrote: View Post
    haha exactly what i was thinking, if bargs is going to be the man then that swaggers got to come out against elite players instead of that pasty bone rack he was mouthing off too but still, its a start for him.
    Maybe he is taking notes from Garnett. Punk off the weaklings and cower against the stars.
    Deadallus

Comment

• RaptorDan wrote: View Post
      I thought it was gangster until I saw where he learned his elbowing from:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW-7ZmXfzPk
      I am concerned. What exactly were you searching on youtube to find this?
      Deadallus

Comment

• By the way blaze89 that avatar is killer.
        Deadallus

Comment

• raptordan wrote: View Post
          i thought it was gangster until i saw where he learned his elbowing from:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw-7zmxfzpk
          oh dear god you owe me back five minutes, sir

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
            oh dear god you owe me back five minutes, sir
            what? what? Tell me you didn't learn something new!
            Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• RaptorDan wrote: View Post
              what? what? Tell me you didn't learn something new!
              the sad thing is i literally watched to the end. thinking "this dude can't get any more ridiculous, can he?"

and boy, did he.

Comment

• Boy, Bargnani is a bench player at best. No way he should start on this team.

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                  Boy, Bargnani is a bench player at best. No way he should start on this team.
                  He shouldn't start on any team. He shouldn't even be in this league.

Comment

• Good call buddahfan ... They should send Bargs to D-League, is not possible for a player to have 41 Points/7 Rebounds/6 Assists/2 Steals vs Knicks while playing in New York.

Comment

• In all fairness, in another thread, Buddha did predict that Bargs would have a career night with 45 points. I tell you, he has crystal balls.
                      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• Bargnani sets career high 41 points, along with 7 boards and 6 assists in narrow loss

So... yeah. Discuss?

Comment

• Quite a few very big plays by Bargnani in the game. So when does his hot streak end? I give it 2 weeks

Comment

• He played very well except for how he guarded Amare.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              He played very well except for how he guarded Amare.
                              But most players would have troubles guarding Amare. He had a couple of plays where he really looked incredible, not just he post-fakes, fades and all, but his moves in the paint were pretty sick. His up and under with contact made me smile for a couple minutes.

Comment

• Yeah, most players would but if we're going to give the good we should also give the bad and there were some plays while he was guarding Amare that looked really bad. I don't think he could have played much better on offense though.

Comment

Working...
                                X