No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The King returned last night, and looked decent for a dude coming off a string of injuries.

It's just a shame he is surrounded by court jesters. I turned on the game and couldnt believe some of the lineups we put together.

Realistically this team has 2-3 legit NBA starters, I would say Bargs at PF, Bayless as a combo 1/2, Jose if he is healthy, and I would throw Barbo in there.

Other than that we have a team of scrubs. Watching LINUS linas kleiza pickup 3 fouls and a travel in about 2 mins was disgusting.

Comment

• lol barney loves dem bananas , i always check it out at half time @ home, its around the time when they come back from commercial from end of second quarter, ive counted this season that he has eaten approximately 5 bananas during half time
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
        lol barney loves dem bananas , i always check it out at half time @ home, its around the time when they come back from commercial from end of second quarter, ive counted this season that he has eaten approximately 5 bananas during half time
        Good source of potassium

Comment

• BWO

Bargs World Order

Dude is like our only legit starter right now. Johnson...um...yeah....can we trade him for Kris Humphries? At least we can check out the Kardashian's courtside

Comment

• actually, everyone here is pretty much correct.
            bargnani is the only legit starter that we have but he sucks on D.
            plain and simple.
            im excited to see what BC is going to do before the trade deadline, id be happy too if he does nothing.
            let the kids play

Comment

• How many times was I frustrated by Bargnani not taking the ball to the rim hard or not wrapping up his man and allowing 3-pt. plays.. I don't have enough hands for that.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                How many times was I frustrated by Bargnani not taking the ball to the rim hard or not wrapping up his man and allowing 3-pt. plays.. I don't have enough hands for that.
                Hate to say it kid, as much as you want to believe it, but is was Chicago's wings that burned us last night. So what, Asiskaisisk had a nice pump fake and dunk. Furthermore, Bargs pushed him pretty hard trying to stop his leak out lay in. I thought it was an aggressive move but Asisisksksk had already got the shot off.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                  Hate to say it kid, as much as you want to believe it, but is was Chicago's wings that burned us last night. So what, Asiskaisisk had a nice pump fake and dunk. Furthermore, Bargs pushed him pretty hard trying to stop his leak out lay in. I thought it was an aggressive move but Asisisksksk had already got the shot off.
                  Did I say anything about Bargnani being the reason why we lost?

Bargnani might have pushed Asik pretty hard, but you need to wrap the guy up. And how many times was Bargnani in close only to shoot shitty little fadeaways? He should have went up strong. I mean, the guy's 7 feet. The guy's a black hole. I'm noticing that the rock goes into him, but never comes back out.

Comment

Did I say anything about Bargnani being the reason why we lost?

Bargnani might have pushed Asik pretty hard, but you need to wrap the guy up. And how many times was Bargnani in close only to shoot shitty little fadeaways? He should have went up strong. I mean, the guy's 7 feet. The guy's a black hole. I'm noticing that the rock goes into him, but never comes back out.
                    Dude come on, you are going way too far, sounds like you are describing Chris Bosh.

You have to face it, other than Bargs and DD, we dont have any legit, big time scorers. Dont you think JT and co told Bargs to shoot at will. One thing about Bargs is that he follows the plays and the coaches orders on offense.

Comment

Dude come on, you are going way too far, sounds like you are describing Chris Bosh.

You have to face it, other than Bargs and DD, we dont have any legit, big time scorers. Dont you think JT and co told Bargs to shoot at will. One thing about Bargs is that he follows the plays and the coaches orders on offense.
                      I'm not going too far. It's great Bargnani is back. He scored the first 5 points, and looked good early on - he had the most rest out of anyone. But that shouldn't exclude him from criticism. Why is a 7-footer who's less than a foot from the basket shoot a fadeaway instead of going for a dunk? He keeps making the same mistakes. He just has to learn from it.

Comment

I'm not going too far. It's great Bargnani is back. He scored the first 5 points, and looked good early on - he had the most rest out of anyone. But that shouldn't exclude him from criticism. Why is a 7-footer who's less than a foot from the basket shoot a fadeaway instead of going for a dunk? He keeps making the same mistakes. He just has to learn from it.
                        I hate to tell you this son, but saying that and doing that are different things in the context of a game. Tell Derozan to dunk everytime. I saw him get stuffed multiple times last night...and badly...and easily. It's about picking your shots, timing your shots. Stretching the D out and making them afraid of the outside shot, and then 2 plays later breeze by them for a dunk when they are bodying up too close.

you cant just say "he should dunk everytime". Does Timmy D dunk everytime, or Dirk, Chris Bosh, KG, etc etc etc. Bargs has an outside shot. By mixing up the arsenal the defence is always uncertain and therefore vulnerable. That is hoops 101.

Comment

I hate to tell you this son, but saying that and doing that are different things in the context of a game. Tell Derozan to dunk everytime. I saw him get stuffed multiple times last night...and badly...and easily. It's about picking your shots, timing your shots. Stretching the D out and making them afraid of the outside shot, and then 2 plays later breeze by them for a dunk when they are bodying up too close.

you cant just say "he should dunk everytime". Does Timmy D dunk everytime, or Dirk, Chris Bosh, KG, etc etc etc. Bargs has an outside shot. By mixing up the arsenal the defence is always uncertain and therefore vulnerable. That is hoops 101.
                          Cheers on your tips on trying to instruct me about basketball, but judging your avatar and your posts on your affinity to Bargnani, I'll decline the tips.

Saying and doing it are two different things, sure, but as a professional making millions of dollars, he should be DOING it. It's his 5th year in the league. It's not like he's a rookie, wet behind the ears. I understand he's improving every year, but he has to recognize when to shoot and when to go up hard. He should also know the difference between wrapping guys up and preventing a shot and fouling that results in a flagrant - although he did neither.

I'm saying if he's within a foot of the basket, he should be going up strong, and I believe Duncan, KG and Nowitzki do do that. It's sickening him to watch him shoot fadeaways. He's got the size advantage.

Comment

Cheers on your tips on trying to instruct me about basketball, but judging your avatar and your posts on your affinity to Bargnani, I'll decline the tips.

Saying and doing it are two different things, sure, but as a professional making millions of dollars, he should be DOING it. It's his 5th year in the league. It's not like he's a rookie, wet behind the ears. I understand he's improving every year, but he has to recognize when to shoot and when to go up hard. He should also know the difference between wrapping guys up and preventing a shot and fouling that results in a flagrant - although he did neither.

I'm saying if he's within a foot of the basket, he should be going up strong, and I believe Duncan, KG and Nowitzki do do that. It's sickening him to watch him shoot fadeaways. He's got the size advantage.
                            Well, there is clearly no talking "with" you. Being an armchair player is fine, but you should realize that those comments can be made about lots of players. I'm sure Phil Jackson is saying on some nights "dammit Kobe just drive" when he's shooting jumpers.

Comment

Well, there is clearly no talking "with" you. Being an armchair player is fine, but you should realize that those comments can be made about lots of players. I'm sure Phil Jackson is saying on some nights "dammit Kobe just drive" when he's shooting jumpers.
                              I don't think you're in any position to give me any basketball tips. You're a Bargnani fan, and that's perfectly fine, but to believe that he's exempt from any sort of criticism is foolish.

Comment

I don't think you're in any position to give me any basketball tips. You're a Bargnani fan, and that's perfectly fine, but to believe that he's exempt from any sort of criticism is foolish.
                                I'm not saying he is exempt from criticizing him. You seem to criticize him exclusively. You son, are just a Bargs hater, not even a raptors fan. I think you might come to this board just to relish in the hate-on for Bargnani. That is pathologically disturbing and indicative of perhaps some deep seeded angst or discomfort in your emotional life.

Comment

Working...
                                X