Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Another good point! Bosh was leaning on Bargs last year, and also would throw him under the bus when he had a bad game himself!
    speaking of bosh.... ouchh the heat lost to cleveland.... how did bosh do?

Comment

• I can't see the future but I'm willing to put money down on the idea that somebody is going to get burnt by overpaying for Oden to sit on the sidelines in a body cast for three to five years.

Comment

• DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
        speaking of bosh.... ouchh the heat lost to cleveland.... how did bosh do?
        I watched, at one point they were down 20 and he started limping and faking an injury, what a puss

Comment

• lol typical boshhh... does he still wear those 50 pound knee braces?

Comment

lol typical boshhh... does he still wear those 50 pound knee braces?
            He was wearing 20 lb teeth braces too

Comment

Another good point! Bosh was leaning on Bargs last year, and also would throw him under the bus when he had a bad game himself!
              The funny thing is Bargnani has performed so well as Bosh's replacement I almost forgot Bosh was our franchise player all these years lool.

Comment

He was wearing 20 lb teeth braces too
                if you can't outmuscle your openent naturally you gotta use every trick in the book.

Comment

• Comment

the whole is greater than the sum of all parts.
                    But you actually need the right parts. Parts that don't have fatal flaws that will hurt the whole.
                    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
                      But you actually need the right parts. Parts that don't have fatal flaws that will hurt the whole.
                      you are right. trade Amir PRONTO

Comment

• multipaul wrote: View Post
                        you are right. Trade amir pronto
                        lmaooo

Comment

The funny thing is Bargnani has performed so well as Bosh's replacement I almost forgot Bosh was our franchise player all these years lool.
                          Define `performed so well'. Apart from replacing his scoring, he's been much worse on defense and on the boards, and the team will win it's fewest games in 13 years. Laud his scoring all you want, but you guys who habitually ignore everything else boggle my mind. Do you do it just to be contrarian, or do you really not see the negative impact he makes on the defensive end? I really want to know, because the way you guys defend him is almost delusional. Really.
                          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
                            Define `performed so well'. Apart from replacing his scoring, he's been much worse on defense and on the boards, and the team will win it's fewest games in 13 years. Laud his scoring all you want, but you guys who habitually ignore everything else boggle my mind. Do you do it just to be contrarian, or do you really not see the negative impact he makes on the defensive end? I really want to know, because the way you guys defend him is almost delusional. Really.
                            The way you refuse to acknowledge:

1. Some people LIKE Bargs
                            2. Bargs is a great player

is

delusional

Comment

• Nevermind Tim. This is a repetitious love fest between Paul and dunk. Surprised RF4L isn't in on this too. Crazy to argue when they have blinders on. I took a break from this thread just because it was just more of the same (that goes for the hate too) and find this useless once again.

Comment

The way you refuse to acknowledge:

1. Some people LIKE Bargs
                                2. Bargs is a great player

is

delusional
                                *head es-plodes*
                                “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

Working...
                                X